AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Vote_lcapExtended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Voting_barExtended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Vote_lcapExtended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Voting_barExtended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)

Go down 
+3
Ebola
Xero Ryuu
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Empty
PostSubject: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Usually Airsoft weekends run about 10am till 5pm and that is that!

Starting at 5:30pm for 10 dollars entree PB Matrix will be kicking off extended day service into the night!

This means that players who have arrived late and have been served can get a bit more action into the cooling twilight as the sun sets.

The Idea also goes that the kick start of attending players will already be there and ready to go at the exact time.

I want this place to start to get as packed and wild as Extreme rage Paintball field, and its time for this field to evolve!

So dig up your Lazer night vision gear, glow in the dark tracer ammo and get ready for this venue to extend its service!

PB Matrix has actually improved a number of objective bases and is getting ready to set up lights and other special effects!

Contact PB Matrix for details to enhance your Saturday Night operations!

Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) 64495210
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 am

good idea to counteract the summer heat, and make for new game types and playing styles.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:30 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
good idea to counteract the summer heat, and make for new game types and playing styles.

This is good , but it is also important that you also try to take advantage of this and do not blow it off, as we are trying to establish enough good running sessions that the owner of the venue will thus be convinced to more fully support night games.

It may be a good idea to gather your fellow friends for the cooler part of the day and contact PB matrix... this is so far only going to be for airsoft so lets not blow it and let the paint ballers over run us!
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 am

We are already starting to see a steady attendance of peeps for night games,on Fridays nights. We have been doing this for like 1 1/2 months.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:34 am

This is perfect, I would for sure like to make this.

People are always telling me "dude your so late" or "why are always coming late?"

What these kids DO NOT understand is that I have to work and when they put me to work in the morning I'm normally not out until 1 or 2 + I live near MIA Airport.

S this is actually pretty nice. I'll still be able to make it for SOME of the day games and play the late afternoon games

I'll take Ebolas word on this and Iv seen once a good turn-up for those night games that have been hosted for when it comes to people actually showing
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 am

I hope you all are welcome, i was the one who suggested to ron from matrix that we do this.....didnt think it would actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 pm

from 5:30 until what time?
Back to top Go down
staff sgt
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 pm

we at matrix are thinking till 9 at latest
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:07 pm

staff sgt wrote:
we at matrix are thinking till 9 at latest

Ok guys... Don't blow it on the first day event!... MAKE IT COUNT!

Tell your friends to come and play or arrive for the second session!

(Cracking Whip!)
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm

It's confirmed I'll go after employment is over with for the day. I'll see who I can bring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)   Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended game action on Saturdays at PB Matrix field (Night)
Page 1 of 1