AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Vote_lcapPOST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Voting_barPOST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Vote_lcapPOST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Voting_barPOST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!

Go down 
+4
Pandemonium
Rogue Echo 1
RecoN
SandDragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Empty
PostSubject: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Well This thread is not just for PS3 gamers but maybe Xbox 360 or classic X box!

Maybe you would like to online game with your fellow airsofters.

Just Post here your System and list the current games you have and your favorites as well as post the ID you are called so you can be added as a friend for a game invite session.

EXAMPLE:

This is SANDDRAGON and I have a PS3.....My online game name is SANDDRAGON99

I Play GTA4, RED DEAD REDEMPTION, BLACK OPS, RESIDENT EVIL 5, DEAD ISLAND.

Favorites is RESIDENT EVIL 5......Just started on Black ops and need help killing Zombies in the pentigon!

ARE YOU GAME?
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Explor11

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 pm

ok, I'll give it a go...
im on Xbox 360, my GT is iCrazyDanny

I usually play BF3, I have:
Bad Company 2
BF3
COD4
MW2
Black Ops
HALO: Combat evolved
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Ghost Recon: Future soldier

HMU and send me a PM over XBL with who you are
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 pm

xbox live: rogue echo 1, I usually get on 2 or 3 times a week.

usually play:
TES IV: Oblivion
BF3 (sold bad company 2, what a mistake Sad )
Halo: Reach
TES V: Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid HD
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Well This thread is not just for PS3 gamers but maybe Xbox 360 or classic X box!

Maybe you would like to online game with your fellow airsofters.

Just Post here your System and list the current games you have and your favorites as well as post the ID you are called so you can be added as a friend for a game invite session.

EXAMPLE:

This is SANDDRAGON and I have a PS3.....My online game name is SANDDRAGON99

I Play GTA4, RED DEAD REDEMPTION, BLACK OPS, RESIDENT EVIL 5.

Favorites is RESIDENT EVIL 5......Just started on Black ops and need help killing Zombies in the pentigon!

ARE YOU GAME?
POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Explor11

WOOOOOOO PS3! haha i play:

BattleField 3 (not really anymore)
Killzone 3
Dead Island
Oblivion + Skyrim
CoD4

still got cod black ops and gta4 and read dead WITH zombies!

ive started to get back into PC gaming so i wont really be online anymore CSS for life lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:48 pm

PS3 JESTER_knight
Cod: MW 1,2&3 , black ops, World at war.
BF3
warhammer space marine
ghost recon future soldier
medal of honor
rainbow 6 vegas 1&2
killzone3
resident evil 5
lost planet 2
ratchet & clank FTOD
Uncharted 2
Army of TWO 40th day
mirrors edge
etc too lazy to write the rest
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Jester wrote:
PS3 JESTER_knight
Cod: MW 1,2&3 , black ops, World at war.
BF3
warhammer space marine
ghost recon future soldier
medal of honor
rainbow 6 vegas 1&2
killzone3
resident evil 5
lost planet 2
ratchet & clank FTOD
Uncharted 2
Army of TWO 40th day
mirrors edge
etc too lazy to write the rest
how is future soldier i havent had a chance to play it yet
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Hmm lemme try...
PS3 GT: A_bOrN_sPaRtAn12
Games:
MW3
Black Ops
BF3
World at War
NBA Live 08
some more not memorized

Xbox Live: Ex0tic M3rk <---Exotic is spelled with a zero
Games:
CoD4
MW2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
etc

Im on PS3 on mondays and wednesdays, and xbox live pretty much all other times. I have no preference so i went out and bought both PS3 and Xbox360. I love them both Smile
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 pm

we all got computers we should start either a counterstrike group or a soldier front clan lol
Back to top Go down
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: PS3   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:55 pm

GT: Marcos_93091

BF 2&3
All CODs
Saints row3
Uncharted
Annddd so on, just look at my trophies to make life easier Razz
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Guerra wrote:
GT: Marcos_93091

BF 2&3
All CODs
Saints row3
Uncharted
Annddd so on, just look at my trophies to make life easier Razz

dont insult ps3 by calling it a gamer tag, you have a network id
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: GTA4   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 pm

One game That is very Interesting is GTA4 ...and heres why.

This Game could get very interesting If we Hosted a private match and associating a few Airsoft rules.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host settings:

Auto aim off....never activate the auto aim!

Radar is off....That way you can hide around corners or snipe

Respawn distance is medium or far

Weapons...Be creative

best map if crowd is small is a small map- Prison or Statue of Liberty Island

Microphones and headsets are a must!

Game type...TEAM DEATH MATCH

Also Free roam style could allow whole teams of friends to drop in while waiting

Police on or off... if the police are left on then combo this with players weapons setting set to weak stuff... then piss off the police to get the better weapons!

Also if Police settings are on then Why not all team players fight against them but must start off with crappy weapons or base ball bats!... Team Gang Warefare!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not have this game, I highly recommend you get it due to the high level of map potental in Multiplayer mode.

This game would shine best if properly hosted roll call assembled all the players...and that the roll call is very very high!

It is possible to host here to reherse a CQB situation.

There are probablly other games with free roaming maps, but this one so far offers the best potential to conduct our own special matches and associate airsoft team tactics.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 am

SandDragon wrote:
One game That is very Interesting is GTA4 ...and heres why.

This Game could get very interesting If we Hosted a private match and associating a few Airsoft rules.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host settings:

Auto aim off....never activate the auto aim!

Radar is off....That way you can hide around corners or snipe

Respawn distance is medium or far

Weapons...Be creative

best map if crowd is small is a small map- Prison or Statue of Liberty Island

Microphones and headsets are a must!

Game type...TEAM DEATH MATCH

Also Free roam style could allow whole teams of friends to drop in while waiting

Police on or off... if the police are left on then combo this with players weapons setting set to weak stuff... then piss off the police to get the better weapons!

Also if Police settings are on then Why not all team players fight against them but must start off with crappy weapons or base ball bats!... Team Gang Warefare!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not have this game, I highly recommend you get it due to the high level of map potental in Multiplayer mode.

This game would shine best if properly hosted roll call assembled all the players...and that the roll call is very very high!

It is possible to host here to reherse a CQB situation.

There are probablly other games with free roaming maps, but this one so far offers the best potential to conduct our own special matches and associate airsoft team tactics.
dont ever get me on party mode, ima crash a helicopter on ya!
Back to top Go down
AVENGER
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
AVENGER

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am

network id for ps3: jdtech140

gamertag for xbox360: improvgamer

i play mostly ps3 because i cant buy gold for xbox so,

bf3
mw3
black ops
gta5
gt5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!   POST HERE if you are a gamer!  PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST HERE if you are a gamer! PS3 Gamers ...ARE YOU ONLINE to Play????!!!
Page 1 of 1