AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Vote_lcapZOMBIE SURPRISE! Voting_barZOMBIE SURPRISE! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

ZOMBIE SURPRISE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE SURPRISE!   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 am

ZOMBIE SURPRISE!

Another Idea is that during a game...It goes about unannounced during a standard game and Referees instruct dead players to put away their weapons and respawn back on the field as a Zombie!

The Game is essentailly crashed! when this third party drops in and basically surprises bewildered players who do not understand until its too late!

A referee would likelly be standing by to explain the turn of events so that the rest could run away while a victim is being eatened!

Players are not to expect a Zombie outbreak!....this is why it is a surprise when the dead are ordered to rise again!

These are surprise dynamics that are added to games that make it fun and interesting....AND YOU SHOULDN'T ALWAY EXPECT WHAT GAME IT IS, from beginning to end.

No one should be bitching or whining about this unexpected event in the game...to do so removes the simulated concept of an unexpected surprise event which we so dearly try to emulate into airsoft.....Be ready for the unexpected and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE SURPRISE!   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 am

SandDragon wrote:
ZOMBIE SURPRISE!

Another Idea is that during a game...It goes about unannounced during a standard game and Referees instruct dead players to put away their weapons and respawn back on the field as a Zombie!

The Game is essentailly crashed! when this third party drops in and basically surprises bewildered players who do not understand until its too late!

A referee would likelly be standing by to explain the turn of events so that the rest could run away while a victim is being eatened!

Players are not to expect a Zombie outbreak!....this is why it is a surprise when the dead are ordered to rise again!

These are surprise dynamics that are added to games that make it fun and interesting....AND YOU SHOULDN'T ALWAY EXPECT WHAT GAME IT IS, from beginning to end.

No one should be bitching or whining about this unexpected event in the game...to do so removes the simulated concept of an unexpected surprise event which we so dearly try to emulate into airsoft.....Be ready for the unexpected and have fun!
ur really into zombies right now arent you? the Mayans are getting to ur head
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE SURPRISE!   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
ZOMBIE SURPRISE!

ur really into zombies right now arent you? the Mayans are getting to ur head

Actually this game could be modified one more time!

Dead guys going in are reissued a colored arm band so its like a gang fight of two teams and any one who dies go out to the rest area only to get a blue armband and respawn as a Cop!

Game is over when the police finally shut down all the gang warfare...and the last man standing is the clear winner!

Rules:

Gangs are Dog eat dog and will have to fend off the cops

Any gang member killed respawns as a cop

Kill a cop and the cop stays dead...but it is better if all cops infinatelly respawn but must respawn after 1 minute!

Cops may kill or arrest players... best trying to try the arest but not likelly if there is no ambush!
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: zombie game   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:08 pm

i love the idea and it is finally able to find a way to play zombies without soomeone complaining about having to give up there gun and they came here to play not to be zombies... yes!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE SURPRISE!   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 pm

sparks wrote:
i love the idea and it is finally able to find a way to play zombies without soomeone complaining about having to give up there gun and they came here to play not to be zombies... yes!
ive givin up my gun before to be a zombie its awesome lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE SURPRISE!   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Any one here for a Zombie Photo Contest!?

Seriously...Lets host a Photo contest...Think of it as a fun load out project...I am thinking of having a photo op shooting a whole team as if it was Resident evil Raccoon city and Day 1 of OUTBREAK!

What say you?...anyone wanna try a more serious Loadout session!

I think I too will partake as a dead Nazi Zombie!

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Nazizo10
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE SURPRISE!   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Any one here for a Zombie Photo Contest!?

Seriously...Lets host a Photo contest...Think of it as a fun load out project...I am thinking of having a photo op shooting a whole team as if it was Resident evil Raccoon city and Day 1 of OUTBREAK!

What say you?...anyone wanna try a more serious Loadout session!

I think I too will partake as a dead Nazi Zombie!

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Nazizo10
i got nazi zombies on my laptop modded sooooo.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE SURPRISE!   ZOMBIE SURPRISE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE SURPRISE!
Page 1 of 1