AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Maximum Player Attendance Vote_lcapMaximum Player Attendance Voting_barMaximum Player Attendance Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Maximum Player Attendance Vote_lcapMaximum Player Attendance Voting_barMaximum Player Attendance Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Maximum Player Attendance

Go down 
+5
Digital Jedi
gonzalo
Xero Ryuu
AnarchistGrandpa
SandDragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Maximum Player Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Airsoft battles are often great based on the more players that actually attend...

As far as I know S.F.A.R. has produced populations of over 60 people I believe and 40 seems average by midday so teams of 20 on 20 can be possible, but what if we were able to gain more players?

It may be possible to gain 100 airsofters attending a game match.

An effort should be made to find and locate more airsofters and get them all to play at our field!

Is this a secret location?, Why not just tell everyone to come but WE being the old guard manage it all.

Get our Location to all airsoft shops...I would like to see games going all the way to sunset with teams averaging over 40 people all the time and not just by midday saturday!

Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Huzzah! i hope we get like an attendance of 200+ one day. and just have a big ass war 100 v. 100
I CALL DIBS ON FIELD MARSHALL!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

In short, that is a really really bad idea.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm

aw cmon we cant have just a little mayhem??
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Spartan01Airsoft wrote:
I must agree. This is not a good idea. Doing this will almost definately get sfar shut down..
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Spartan01Airsoft wrote:
I agree 100% with you spartan we do not own the place and the security told the first guys that started playing there that they could play and we aready added alot of people to the field is not like we can do watever we want there
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

awww shucks! oh well i'll just keep dreaming about it then....
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
awww shucks! oh well i'll just keep dreaming about it then....
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

i dont think it really matters anymore they are going to shut that place down and knock the building down . didnt you guys see the leveling and all those trees getting knocked down ..
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

panty sniffer wrote:
i dont think it really matters anymore they are going to shut that place down and knock the building down . didnt you guys see the leveling and all those trees getting knocked down ..

According to the Feick the building we are currently playing in is not going to affected. The construction is from where we park our cars to the opposite side. We will have to start parking on the other side of the building should any machinery be on the grounds.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 am

Thank you nobody for clearing that up

Guys im satified with our numbers as i think most people are so no need for exposing the site more then what it is aready
Back to top Go down
Shiverin
Private 1st class
Shiverin

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 am

Be kind of nice to have a permanent place is they do run S.F.A.R. out of there. It's hard to find places in S.Fla to play scratch . From what I have seen it's not a large place so large amounts, 150 or more, of players could cause issues.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Shiverin wrote:
Be kind of nice to have a permanent place is they do run S.F.A.R. out of there. It's hard to find places in S.Fla to play scratch . From what I have seen it's not a large place so large amounts, 150 or more, of players could cause issues.

You Know your orders...SHOOT TO KILL!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm

You Know your orders...SHOOT TO KILL![/quote]

DAMN STRAIGHT
Back to top Go down
Shiverin
Private 1st class
Shiverin

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Shoot to kill, aye Wink
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

I am not as satified with the number of people who attend because we often start early in the morning as a small group and It peaks to almost 40- 50 people at around noon with enough people to try large game senerios if we can get them all to agree to try them!

Senerios are best played with a high populations otherwise they are not going to work well.
after about 1 or 2 hours later around 3pm we start to lose half our players and can only do 10 on 10 matches.

Last games start to return as death matches and small duels in the CQB building, you can forget field games now! it is now 4-5 pm.

What I would like to see is more players attending, more guests invited and introduced to airsoft, Extended peak population time so that we can proceed with more complicated senerio games and advanced Milisim games....This kind of needs to evolve and It will require the help of every player to invite more players to maximise game population and make it worthy of others to stay longer and play harder!

we really need to promote the sport and increase our local reserve attendance, then you can see some really kick ass squad based fighting action, if we can get enough people to fight in squads?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 am

i agree
Back to top Go down
Shiverin
Private 1st class
Shiverin

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 am

SandDragon wrote:
I am not as satified with the number of people who attend because we often start early in the morning as a small group and It peaks to almost 40- 50 people at around noon with enough people to try large game senerios if we can get them all to agree to try them! ......

What I would like to see is more players attending, more guests invited and introduced to airsoft, Extended peak population time so that we can proceed with more complicated senerio games and advanced Milisim games....This kind of needs to evolve and It will require the help of every player to invite more players to maximise game population and make it worthy of others to stay longer and play harder!

we really need to promote the sport and increase our local reserve attendance, then you can see some really kick ass squad based fighting action, if we can get enough people to fight in squads?

Well once I get a few things together and Sgt_Thorne comes down and brings the gear I am using I will come out often on Sundays.

Promotion of player to play, I didn't see an age limit, is there one? If so what age limits? I got two players or more that have cheap but shoot and they play around their home. I told them about the place you are playing at and they asked me to ask.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Shiverin wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
?

Well once I get a few things together and Sgt_Thorne comes down and brings the gear I am using I will come out often on Sundays.

Promotion of player to play, I didn't see an age limit, is there one? If so what age limits? I got two players or more that have cheap but shoot and they play around their home. I told them about the place you are playing at and they asked me to ask.

Ah Kiddie softers, usually around 11 years old If they come their parents must be nearby the airsoft park and not have just dropped them off like a soccer mom! this place is actually not a park but borrowed property!

....young kids must have goggles and are best budded up with one supervising friend who will make sure that they are behaving safe and not ripping their goggles off!...Weapons are usually cheap and acceptable but cheating is not, any tempertantrums in the field will result in ejection by a majority vote of the team!

Proper goggles and gear are required eyeglasses and sunglasses do not count.

This is a contact sport and weapons here also can shoot very hard, also the buildings have no railings on second floors and there are sharp nails and broken glass in the ruins....all players you bring must be of sound mind so refrain from bringing mentally unstable players or retards!... this is no place for the special Olympics and the MILITARY wouldn't do it either... No OFFENCE to RETARDS... Its for the safety and good of the sport.

All players must bring their own ammo,Batteries, food, water, Cash, and other suppies...At any time the games may be interupted and the field vacated, all players are expected to be able to transport themselves home or phone call a ride....Please do not come by bicycle with your airsoft gun and gear... I can only speculate what the Police would be thinking! Cover all weapons from the public view as it is forbidden to display and even dangerious!- A COP can accidentlly shoot you by mistake!

Back to top Go down
Shiverin
Private 1st class
Shiverin

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Shocked Wow alot more than I needed to know but it did answer my question. Well one of them is just a bit still young I suppose. Well then it's just me playing when I do finally get out there to the field.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm

it dont matter how old they are if they dont mind geting hit is OK i seen 8 year old kid playing just get them a paintball mask soo they dont get hit in the face
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 pm

I was asking another player why he didn't always come on saturdays, aparentlly he is unable to get to SFAR because he is dependent on a ride, Unfortunatelly the payer that gave him a ride is also knocked out of action.

Maybe te players that are dependent on getting to SFAR airsoft fields should step forward and see if others are willing to give them a ride to the location.

If Transportation is an issue I don't see why not fill your empty car seats by car pooling someone else who lives nearby you so that we may all have more players in attendance.

NO ONE SHOULD BE LEFT BEHIND!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I was asking another player why he didn't always come on saturdays, aparentlly he is unable to get to SFAR because he is dependent on a ride, Unfortunatelly the payer that gave him a ride is also knocked out of action.

Maybe te players that are dependent on getting to SFAR airsoft fields should step forward and see if others are willing to give them a ride to the location.

If Transportation is an issue I don't see why not fill your empty car seats by car pooling someone else who lives nearby you so that we may all have more players in attendance.

NO ONE SHOULD BE LEFT BEHIND!

i dont need i ride back home just need ride to someone house and wait there for my parent to pick me up but if they live near me that great 2
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Transportation is really a very important issue and usually may mean the difference between staying home and missing out or attending the game,

Players wishing to "Bum" a ride should really first give Details of what part of town they live in.

Car poolers can also offer the same, who knows maybe two players actually live very close by and there is no need to waste gas if the load is shared.

I am sure some players and drivers can work out a deal- maybe riders pull up a few bucks for gas.

Both the Driver and the passenger will need to be flexible about the duration of the stay at the gaming fields....I personally want to have a lot of gaming hours but don't want to bring some one who has to go home and cut my time down.

Do not Offer personal information online here of your exact address.. please make all those final details known in a PM- Private message to a gamer you have met on field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Player Attendance   Maximum Player Attendance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Player Attendance
Page 1 of 1