AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The Miami Gun Show postings Vote_lcapThe Miami Gun Show postings Voting_barThe Miami Gun Show postings Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The Miami Gun Show postings Vote_lcapThe Miami Gun Show postings Voting_barThe Miami Gun Show postings Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The Miami Gun Show postings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The Miami Gun Show postings Empty
PostSubject: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm

I am going to create this new thread....and will thus post up Gun show events....

Got an interest in guns and knives, check out the gun show!....I will post any new updated event dates on this very thread for now on...Feel free to show and tell what you saw or purchaced if you went!

Miami, FL
Miami Dade Fairgrounds
FREE PARKING!
November 3-4, 2012
Saturday 9-5 Sunday 10-5
Adults $10.00 - 12 and under FREE
The Miami Gun Show postings Pictu157
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 pm

what is this? *neck pop* DAM YOU!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:14 pm

going sunday to go look for tac lights and lazers for our real weapons and to get BEEF JERKY!!!
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:53 pm

I think its dumb of them to have this the same weekend as the Homestead Air Show. Its like all the military inlcuined people now have to pick between guns or planes
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
I think its dumb of them to have this the same weekend as the Homestead Air Show. Its like all the military inlcuined people now have to pick between guns or planes
planes all day if stockton was so bad right now id go to the cali state airshow.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

i would pick guns over planes any day
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
i would pick guns over planes any day
come out to the stockton airshow its the best, they have all the really cool military planes like the cargo planes that have gigantic storage space. also at the end they bomb a nearby field i know what napalm feels like from 500 ft away
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 pm

sweetttt..but i like going to the gun shows because you can walk around and look at guns and look at vintage military gear that people collect over their life time...and because the beef jerky there is soooooooooooo good!! lol
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 am

Panziekiller wrote:
sweetttt..but i like going to the gun shows because you can walk around and look at guns and look at vintage military gear that people collect over their life time...and because the beef jerky there is soooooooooooo good!! lol
wats weird is i eat soo many burgers it could kill a man but i dont like beef jerky :/
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:
wats weird is i eat soo many burgers it could kill a man but i dont like beef jerky :/

I love the Beef Jerky they always sell, So I buy a lot and pass some of the spicyest to my airsoft friends.....Ya, I love to eat this!

They react by the spicy stuff and curse me out saying this shit if fuckin hot...and so I spin around and say, Giving up?...SURRENDER?

-Another curse you reply and they go about trying to eat it before it eats them!....Its pretty HilaRIOUS!

Reward your friends by being cruel- pass them the spicy beef jerky...

If you really love this stuff and crave the harder stuff, you either got a death wish,

you are battle hardened taste buds are burned out and imune to all except the most hottest of Lava spice!...or you are a masochist and actually like dealing in personal punishment!
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: ydgdgdgdgf   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 pm

the venison sticks are the best
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

I love the Beef Jerky they always sell, So I buy a lot and pass some of the spicyest to my airsoft friends.....Ya, I love to eat this!

They react by the spicy stuff and curse me out saying this shit if fuckin hot...and so I spin around and say, Giving up?...SURRENDER?

-Another curse you reply and they go about trying to eat it before it eats them!....Its pretty HilaRIOUS!

Reward your friends by being cruel- pass them the spicy beef jerky...

If you really love this stuff and crave the harder stuff, you either got a death wish,

you are battle hardened taste buds are burned out and imune to all except the most hottest of Lava spice!...or you are a masochist and actually like dealing in personal punishment!
haha im a salty eater!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 pm

will you be there tommorow sandragon?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Panziekiller wrote:

Maybe, possible, but Ive been working and taking artist jobs...because Im self employed....Im powered by my own greed.

Hitting up the beach, I would put up sandcastles and make mad tourist tips....I could make a lot during tourist season...This is why I build sandcastles.

Im a performing artist.

Halloween Sandcastle...note my tip jar!...Gotta build and make sand dollars to pay my bills!

The Miami Gun Show postings The_la10
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

Maybe, possible, but Ive been working and taking artist jobs...because Im self employed....Im powered by my own greed.

Hitting up the beach, I would put up sandcastles and make mad tourist tips....I could make a lot during tourist season...This is why I build sandcastles.

Im a performing artist.

Halloween Sandcastle...note my tip jar!...Gotta build and make sand dollars to pay my bills!

The Miami Gun Show postings The_la10
self employed? powered by greed? hmm........ one can only imagine your "profession" XDD!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miami Gun Show postings   The Miami Gun Show postings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Miami Gun Show postings
Page 1 of 1