AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
That savage Elementry school shooting Vote_lcapThat savage Elementry school shooting Voting_barThat savage Elementry school shooting Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
That savage Elementry school shooting Vote_lcapThat savage Elementry school shooting Voting_barThat savage Elementry school shooting Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

That savage Elementry school shooting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

That savage Elementry school shooting Empty
PostSubject: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 am

2012, may seem to be the year of the nut jobs, first we get some wacko fuck gunning people down in a movie theatre and now some punk kid shoots his way into an elementry school and kills little 6 year olds.

I remember back in 1989 when I was living in Stockton California, this guy opened up an AK47 on a school....Holy shit the Stupidity of the Human race raggs on!

This kind of attack is beyond reason!

I am not sure how all the shit aligned itself so it could make itself so but I definatelly feel angry that this person did what he did.

He broke just about every rule of reasonable humanity by:

Gunning down his own Mother - killing your mother or your kin is unbelievablly fucked up!

This lad of 20 had not just any gun, but THEE GUN ,Some proffessional Military style Asault rifle .

The Gunmen took his own life... there was no aparent motive as to why it all took place... I see no motive gain in exstinguishing the young lives of inocent 6 and 7 year olds..... The bastard must have been so depressed, but I see no reason why to drag everyone else down.

Cheap thrills:.....maybe a poorly thought out planned event.....I am not sure if this guy is extremely stupid or insane....was he on Drugs?

Why was an insane kid 20 years of age able to get acess to such weapons?
Sure, 20 years old is legal adult but I still think it personally, to be the most imature adult era....

We ALL ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW BETTER...WHY DOES THIS GUY attack an Elementry school?

Sorry if It seems like a Ramble... I am sure we have all questioned in anguish about it....This is not one of my sandcastles that are almost always vandalized on the beach by some kid.....this individual raided an Elementry school and took away priceless loved ones as if they were worthless nothings.

-Little Hitler- comes to mind on the gunmen.... a Hater.... a person who was not social and kept to themselves and left unchecked.

Those guns contradicted their purpose, some times I wonder why we should all have a need to bear arms if nut jobs like these keep on getting their hands on them.....YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS...but there should be more checks as to who can be trusted to bear such responsobility.

Once again the power of the gun has been misused and disrespected-
The Bad guy is probablly in Hell bragging about his rights to Demon hood.

Unfortunatelly, there are more young people imature enough to post incrediblly negative statements and even copy cats -We must be the Nation of RETARDS!

Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 am

he had a form of autisim and it made him socially awkward. his mother qas an avid gun collector and taught him how to shoot and thats why he was able to get the fire arms.

he used a bushmaster .223 witch is a ar-15 variant just modified to shoot a hunting round he was crazy and did it because he felt like it. it was tragic and i also feel mad ecause its people like this that make it hard for good and sane people to own firearms.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 am

wats worse is this will start the end of airsoft
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: What a waste!   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Pandemonium wrote:

This is a true point....After an disater like this, how could anyone look at a young one in the face with simulated toy guns, running around playing these taboo games.

Even video game playing has shown up some pretty guetto type people with amplified bad attitudes,

I was into airsoft for cool simulated game roleplay action... I get nasty looks wearing some taboo outfits and often others outright think I really am what I role play as!

This issue wont end until airsoft is mandated to maditory red tip or orange painted guns or Banned altogether!

Watch and see some nut job kid even go so far to paint a Real gun to look like an airsoft weapon, and then fire it off during an airsoft game!

I don't like the idea of kids under the age 18 playing airsoft and 16 yearolds itching to get some fantasy empowering weapon.

That punk kid was probablly power tripping wielding all those guns while exstinguishing the lives of 6-7 year olds.... I believe he also spent all his bullets too!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:25 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

This is a true point....After an disater like this, how could anyone look at a young one in the face with simulated toy guns, running around playing these taboo games.

Even video game playing has shown up some pretty guetto type people with amplified bad attitudes,

I was into airsoft for cool simulated game roleplay action... I get nasty looks wearing some taboo outfits and often others outright think I really am what I role play as!

This issue wont end until airsoft is mandated to maditory red tip or orange painted guns or Banned altogether!

Watch and see some nut job kid even go so far to paint a Real gun to look like an airsoft weapon, and then fire it off during an airsoft game!

I don't like the idea of kids under the age 18 playing airsoft and 16 yearolds itching to get some fantasy empowering weapon.

That punk kid was probablly power tripping wielding all those guns while exstinguishing the lives of 6-7 year olds.... I believe he also spent all his bullets too!
the problem is that people are gonna get hyper bout gun control, even though that wont solve the problem. what people dont realize is that if im gonna kill someone, im gonna get it done, even if there is a ban on guns. i cant get a gun? ill make a bomb. remember Oklahoma city.....

guns are merely tools, and in the interest of killing people, humanity has a lot of tools.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:35 pm

I feel this problem culumnates upon the mother. Why would any sane woman train her son to be so proficient with a weapon when she knows he had a clinical retardation. Rule three in gun rules: NEVER TRAIN A RETARD TO SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To get off a 100 rounds and have 30 kills with multiple shots per person, he was very accurate. That is something that I can not stand. At least the guy at virginia tech was not trained to shoot. We learned from his mistake, but some things are just not learned. NEVER TRAIN A RETARD HOW TO SHOOT A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 pm

she ddint know he had autism and autism does not make you retarded. he was actually very smart but was socially awkward and was very violent. and since he secluded himself from the world they couldent tell sooner if he had any form of mental illness it was not her fault.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
she ddint know he had autism and autism does not make you retarded. he was actually very smart but was socially awkward and was very violent. and since he secluded himself from the world they couldent tell sooner if he had any form of mental illness it was not her fault.
indeed i am autistic (if it hasnt shown already lol), and i have a pretty good set of morals, it all comes down to the ED (Emotional Disturbed) kids. ED is one of the hardest things to diagnose, simply because it has the tendency to be completely random. ive worked with some very disturbed people any form of mental disorders are different from person to person.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:58 pm

crixus044 wrote:
I feel this problem culumnates upon the mother. Why would any sane woman train her son to be so proficient with a weapon when she knows he had a clinical retardation. Rule three in gun rules: NEVER TRAIN A RETARD TO SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To get off a 100 rounds and have 30 kills with multiple shots per person, he was very accurate. That is something that I can not stand. At least the guy at virginia tech was not trained to shoot. We learned from his mistake, but some things are just not learned. NEVER TRAIN A RETARD HOW TO SHOOT A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That savage Elementry school shooting Auchpm10
the term "retard" doesnt mean anything anymore. people use it as insults VS a diagnosis. MR or Down Syndrome is what it should mean. a literal retard could never do this, simply because they have no ability to. my nieghbors son has MR and he can barely open a door, much less kill people. what you mean is more of the Meta-psychotics, the people who have the ability to blend in to society but hide their problems, which is what i do.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 am

Panziekiller wrote:

Ultimatelly It is the Parents fault and I will say why...

The Mother was back from a Vacation trip...conditions seem strange that the lad was not with her as well, there may have seemed to be more issues.

Socially disturbing is the fact that HE KILLED HIS MOTHER!...this suguest some kind of Madness or hatred... that guy was beefing~!

Being socially inactive and detached from friends only added to the problem and he ultimatelly had access to the Firearms.

The Parents failed to:

Keep the guns under lock and key

It was a bad decision to own a gun or have it present at the time.

keep up good relations with relations...I think the mother made a bad decision going on a vacation and not sharing it with her son.

If it was a Daughter and not a son, I am sure the mother would have had more attention as a Father to a son....I believe Mothers, just do not fully put as much equal attention in raising an opposite sex offspring.

The boy also most likelly rejected motherly attention- possible sexism in play!......maybe he didn't wanna be a mamma's boy!

I love my Mother... it is only proper that we should get together and talk.
Whatever the case, everything went wrong and nothing socially connected....and I could say it as totally RETARDED play of following actions.

Young people during this time in there young lives tend to get into fights as a kid until some time after there 20s and 30s....I often see college spring breakers drunk and rowdy....later on something clicks in and people tend to live more maturely without ever putting up a violent childish fight.

I think this nation should amend the constitution about the arms....makes us look like red necks and hillbillies... who the hell hunts with semi auto assault rifels?....I think that form of hunting is cheating and they should honor bolt action.

Historically this nation is some kind of cowboy totting gun land, The old west made it wild and dangerious to travel without guns, guns were glorified, but now that era has past....Guns are not practical in the sense that I need to take one to work and defend myself every day!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

Ultimatelly It is the Parents fault and I will say why...

The Mother was back from a Vacation trip...conditions seem strange that the lad was not with her as well, there may have seemed to be more issues.

Socially disturbing is the fact that HE KILLED HIS MOTHER!...this suguest some kind of Madness or hatred... that guy was beefing~!

Being socially inactive and detached from friends only added to the problem and he ultimatelly had access to the Firearms.

The Parents failed to:

Keep the guns under lock and key

It was a bad decision to own a gun or have it present at the time.

keep up good relations with relations...I think the mother made a bad decision going on a vacation and not sharing it with her son.

If it was a Daughter and not a son, I am sure the mother would have had more attention as a Father to a son....I believe Mothers, just do not fully put as much equal attention in raising an opposite sex offspring.

The boy also most likelly rejected motherly attention- possible sexism in play!......maybe he didn't wanna be a mamma's boy!

I love my Mother... it is only proper that we should get together and talk.
Whatever the case, everything went wrong and nothing socially connected....and I could say it as totally RETARDED play of following actions.

Young people during this time in there young lives tend to get into fights as a kid until some time after there 20s and 30s....I often see college spring breakers drunk and rowdy....later on something clicks in and people tend to live more maturely without ever putting up a violent childish fight.

I think this nation should amend the constitution about the arms....makes us look like red necks and hillbillies... who the hell hunts with semi auto assault rifels?....I think that form of hunting is cheating and they should honor bolt action.

Historically this nation is some kind of cowboy totting gun land, The old west made it wild and dangerious to travel without guns, guns were glorified, but now that era has past....Guns are not practical in the sense that I need to take one to work and defend myself every day!
my brother is severely autistic and i can say that it is the parents fault because the kid doesnt know any better, even if hes in his 20's
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 am

[quote="Pandemonium"]
SandDragon wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

my brother is severely autistic and i can say that it is the parents fault because the kid doesnt know any better, even if hes in his 20's

Dude, being born Autistic is not the fault of anyone.... alot of people are being born with genetic disorders, some with disfigured bodies and the such.

Autism is just another problem our society must face and deal with...in the cruel cold past mother nature often sorted out the weakest to survive and society had checks and balances that sort of kept disorders at bay in some cases, the child did not live long.

People today do not know how to cope with the handicap or handicapped people...society is high paced and ever fast in such that a person with an 8th grader mentality cannot even do their own bills, pay taxes and cover personal government paperwork due to their mental capacities.....often some of these poor souls are also homeless and living with the self made idiots who do drugs and drink too much.

gone are the days of Villages, where people really dealt with people...as we move further and look down only on our electronic Ipod devices, we tend to miss more of what is around you....that crazy kid was probablly a victim of this era of digital socialism and was unable to keep up with potential friends.

do not ignore the people around you!

we are a day and age of short attention spans as we constantly go online to see stimulating news...maybe its time to take a step away from computers and take it a step back to getting more down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:55 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

Dude, being born Autistic is not the fault of anyone.... alot of people are being born with genetic disorders, some with disfigured bodies and the such.

Autism is just another problem our society must face and deal with...in the cruel cold past mother nature often sorted out the weakest to survive and society had checks and balances that sort of kept disorders at bay in some cases, the child did not live long.

People today do not know how to cope with the handicap or handicapped people...society is high paced and ever fast in such that a person with an 8th grader mentality cannot even do their own bills, pay taxes and cover personal government paperwork due to their mental capacities.....often some of these poor souls are also homeless and living with the self made idiots who do drugs and drink too much.

gone are the days of Villages, where people really dealt with people...as we move further and look down only on our electronic Ipod devices, we tend to miss more of what is around you....that crazy kid was probablly a victim of this era of digital socialism and was unable to keep up with potential friends.

do not ignore the people around you!

we are a day and age of short attention spans as we constantly go online to see stimulating news...maybe its time to take a step away from computers and take it a step back to getting more down to earth.
very true i have the ability to function as a regular part of society but i know a lot of people who have severe mental disorders who will never have a good quality of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That savage Elementry school shooting   That savage Elementry school shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That savage Elementry school shooting
Page 1 of 1