AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Debrief july 18,2010 Vote_lcapDebrief july 18,2010 Voting_barDebrief july 18,2010 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Debrief july 18,2010 Vote_lcapDebrief july 18,2010 Voting_barDebrief july 18,2010 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Debrief july 18,2010

Go down 
+8
Digital Jedi
Streets
NOBODY
Ariel
SandDragon
Roadrash
BOOM
gonzalo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

Debrief july 18,2010 Empty
PostSubject: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Great day today i had to leave early because i went with reaper and he had to work didnt matter because i had lots of fun (THANK YOU RAPTOR FOR TAKING ME WITH YOU) .We had some teamdead match and some prison they where all good game no complains the weather was great it was not to hot.There were NO FIGHTS soo we had fun and most people got out wen they got hit affraid

(BY THE WAY BALIAL I DIDNT SEE YOU)
Talk shit get hit

Last edited by gonzalo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Man the heat was intense but the worst part was the cheaters. I shot some guy like 10 times and he didn't say hit. And some people were extremely trigger happy. 4 guys on the second floor shot one guy on the bottom at "Bang" range. And when Sandragon said ready the other team stormed the building and when he said start 5 people died at the first second. The first and second games were pretty good. Overall not the best day but still good.

Last edited by BOOM on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:25 pm

gonzalo wrote:
Great day today i had to leave early because i went with reaper and he had to work didnt matter because i had lots of fun (THANK YOU REAPER FOR TAKING ME WITH YOU) .We had some teamdead match and some prison they where all good game no complains the weather was great it was not to hot.There were NO FIGHTS soo we had fun and most people got out wen they got hit affraid

(BY THE WAY BALIAL I DIDNT SEE YOU)
Talk shit get hit

raptor not reaper
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Man today was really packed! so packed so that I actually ran out of tape strips that I had pre cut and taped to the hood of my car!... something like a start of 24 strips, then 15 more stips plus 1 or 2!...any ways one team was striped and the others nothing I calculate something like 80 people showed up for a game and it was 40 on 40 based on how much tape was used, but maybe it was really games of 25 on 25 because of team fluctuations....Whatever the case it was far more packed than yesterday!

steering the teams for games was difficult so I kept it to mostlly simple Deathmatches, 1 building , some field, and a prison senerio....I had to host it again and it was as usual very hard to get the prisoners ready... team fast and High risk played the part as escaping prisoners and the taped team being cops were unable to match there skill and stealth, most of them were able to escape under 11 minutes!...looks like the cops were fooled again by superior experience .... some of the players really wanted to mix match teams and I don't blame them, Mostlly taped blue team was usually new inexperienced players, me and "SEABEE" and a few others had to brake ranks and go against FAST and HIGH RISK because of grumbling noob players...

Is the game fair? Is the team Even even when it is even? every week is a lesson learned, bond with your fellow teammates and become a fighting unit.

Today I actually only got 1 kill and it was a double kill- we both died! my attacks were in the defensive rear and so most of High risk saved nothing for me to kill! lol! In one game I failed to mention that beyond the trenches and in them were out of bounds so I allowed my self to get shot out calling the other team to get out... The security guard doesnt want any one over there and we can lose the whole field!...It rained mid day and we played inside during a powerful storm, Death match skirmish but I just sat in a room watching it tear shit up in the parking lot... the building itself made a loud buzzing noise... the metal roof has a flap tear... thought it was like a motor or chopper!

after the storm cleared I was shot out! Vender ladys food court was overturned- Unbrella is inside out...Most players began to leave at 3:30ish, by 4pm I had to stay and wait for one parent to pick up there kid, in all a very interesting day at airsoft fields.

Oh "Seabee" had I stayed at your favorite spot and guard you like you said, your friends would have lite us up!....The Enemy team knows your secret spot so what are you thinking?- thats like suicide! I would have done better bonsia charging with a friend to help do the coupe de gra while I draw fire and play decoy!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Naw buddy you aint shoot me no 10 times i at all times was surrounded by my team mates and not once did i get shot today so get you facts right. For furture referce since your a rookie make sure you know who you shoot before you call people out ok BOOM OR YOU WILL BE DOOMED.

Today was nice it was cloudy and that helped us from getting fryed by the sun we played about 4 or 5 games and they were played fair and with respect. Today their was no team vs team games everyonr just spit to even out teams kinda remined me of the good old days when their was no teams out at SFAR and people just played for the hell of it. Not even radios were used today but all in all i had a great time and i look forward to next weekend
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Ariel wrote:
Naw buddy you aint shoot me no 10 times i at all times was surrounded by my team mates and not once did i get shot today so get you facts right. For furture referce since your a rookie make sure you know who you shoot before you call people out ok BOOM OR YOU WILL BE DOOMED.

Today was nice it was cloudy and that helped us from getting fryed by the sun we played about 4 or 5 games and they were played fair and with respect. Today their was no team vs team games everyonr just spit to even out teams kinda remined me of the good old days when their was no teams out at SFAR and people just played for the hell of it. Not even radios were used today but all in all i had a great time and i look forward to next weekend

Ok but at least I didn't call my hits out on the field. Sorry for calling out my shot
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Man today was really packed! so packed so that I actually ran out of tape strips that I had pre cut and taped to the hood of my car!... something like a start of 24 strips, then 15 more stips plus 1 or 2!...any ways one team was striped and the others nothing I calculate something like 80 people showed up for a game and it was 40 on 40 based on how much tape was used, but maybe it was really games of 25 on 25 because of team fluctuations....Whatever the case it was far more packed than yesterday!

steering the teams for games was difficult so I kept it to mostlly simple Deathmatches, 1 building , some field, and a prison senerio....I had to host it again and it was as usual very hard to get the prisoners ready... team fast and High risk played the part as escaping prisoners and the taped team being cops were unable to match there skill and stealth, most of them were able to escape under 11 minutes!...looks like the cops were fooled again by superior experience .... some of the players really wanted to mix match teams and I don't blame them, Mostlly taped blue team was usually new inexperienced players, me and "SEABEE" and a few others had to brake ranks and go against FAST and HIGH RISK because of grumbling noob players...

Is the game fair? Is the team Even even when it is even? every week is a lesson learned, bond with your fellow teammates and become a fighting unit.

Today I actually only got 1 kill and it was a double kill- we both died! my attacks were in the defensive rear and so most of High risk saved nothing for me to kill! lol! In one game I failed to mention that beyond the trenches and in them were out of bounds so I allowed my self to get shot out calling the other team to get out... The security guard doesnt want any one over there and we can lose the whole field!...It rained mid day and we played inside during a powerful storm, Death match skirmish but I just sat in a room watching it tear shit up in the parking lot... the building itself made a loud buzzing noise... the metal roof has a flap tear... thought it was like a motor or chopper!

after the storm cleared I was shot out! Vender ladys food court was overturned- Unbrella is inside out...Most players began to leave at 3:30ish, by 4pm I had to stay and wait for one parent to pick up there kid, in all a very interesting day at airsoft fields.

Oh "Seabee" had I stayed at your favorite spot and guard you like you said, your friends would have lite us up!....The Enemy team knows your secret spot so what are you thinking?- thats like suicide! I would have done better bonsia charging with a friend to help do the coupe de gra while I draw fire and play decoy!

Wow! great turn out today 80 players! once we get the party house cleared we can split into 4 groups whenever we have a lerge turn out like today and alternate buildings at the same time. Thanks SandDragon for keeping the ball rolling!

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Fun day..... doom!! was conducted...!!! lol... awsome turn out!!!! shout outs to f.a.s.t !! holding it down with us........ "Game Over"...... Mad I refuse to down grade my level of play just to make u happy Mad Sad .... Get on my level Cool ! if not stay home online... "play it safe Crying or Very sad " lmao...... You guys know who u are!!!!!! see u next weekend!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Streets wrote:
Fun day..... doom!! was conducted...!!! lol... awsome turn out!!!! shout outs to f.a.s.t !! holding it down with us........ "Game Over"...... Mad I refuse to down grade my level of play just to make u happy Mad Sad .... Get on my level Cool ! if not stay home online... "play it safe Crying or Very sad " lmao...... You guys know who u are!!!!!! see u next weekend!!! cheers

I agree with streets we shouldn't have to downgrade our level of play to accommodate other players . when i first started i wasn't the best but i progressed with my team. maybe some of those rookies should just run drills as a team and get to know the game a little better. but in all day turn out really well but there was something that kinda bothered me when players interact with dead players and all of a sudden start shooting but w.e . well see you guys next weekend may the force be with you all .

Jedi out !
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:50 am

well with the exception of my sniper taking a major shit on me today, it was a good day of gameplay.
unfortunately my sniper had bearing of which i completely forgot to switch out to bushings, and one went off like a claymore mine in my gearbox. i inspected everything and i only lost a piston head (fixed that), a spring guide (have a replacement one of those), and the bearings (pieces of shit.. fuck bearings. -___-)
piston, gears, wires, etc were inspected and in great condition. no chips or anything and no shorts. so if anyone has 7mm metal bushings let me know that would be great. Smile
as far as the airsoft matches i was able to play, they went well. escape from Alcatraz was a little too easy IMO, we needed to be more out-numbered. we were at our extract in something like 6 minutes? its a good game type just needs some revising is all.
to those who wouldnt call their hits, shame on you. in one match; the first one i played where it was basic deathmatch; at the very end we must have had you pinned down in that room for at least 10 minutes and we were hitting you. i was sitting there staring though my scope looking at you guys walk around and flinch every once and a while and not calling it. thats entirely disgraceful.. and im not calling any names so you might as well not put yourself out there but you know who you all are. and dont claim that i didnt see, because i was maybe 55 feet away max with a 9x power scope staring at you guys and you couldnt see me because i was in a completely dark room and i was wearing black for my upper body. please dont do it again, because next time ill throw a m89 firecracker in there to bang you all out like its a nade and trust me, it will leave your ears ringing for a while and i dont want to have to resort to that. play fair.

Last edited by Xero Ryuu on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added detail)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyMayhem
Private 1st class
JohnnyMayhem

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 pm

I had a great time. Was my first time out at SFAR and first game in over a year. I think one thing that could be better is getting the games going quicker. It seemed, to me at least, that we played a 10-20 minute game and then sat around the cars for just as long.

Also maybe there should be time limits to the games, especially the deathmatch games where everyone ends up trying to find one guy hiding in a closet. Im all about trying to get as many games into one day as possible.

Shout out to High Risk Ops for letting me run with you all, great bunch. I have somoene's high cap mag from whoever I let borrow my M4, ill bring it next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

thats my high cap..lol no problem we
'll be there next sunday!!!! ready for action.........!!! No sorry opfor!!! HAHA DOOM!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
"soap"fidalgo

Debrief july 18,2010 200-21

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 pm

SandDragon wrote:

lol i agree the teams where even i cant complain i got some guy out from HIGH RISK in the field match i shot one of you guys in mask booyah!!! lol sry about that your team mate got me back he shot me in the lip Middle finger lol.. next friday ill be distroying all you guys
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:48 am

ok about rookies doing drills were do you want them to run them ? i mean im not being a smartass or anything because truly its a real question were would you like these rookies to practice ? i dont know of any place near miami lakes for me to practice at im not rookie but i would love to train with a team i just dont know were the hell a place is at ? atleasrt not a place in kendale or homestead which is already a pain in my ass every weekend so please get back to me and the so called rookies
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Zulu wrote:
ok about rookies doing drills were do you want them to run them ? i mean im not being a smartass or anything because truly its a real question were would you like these rookies to practice ? i dont know of any place near miami lakes for me to practice at im not rookie but i would love to train with a team i just dont know were the hell a place is at ? atleasrt not a place in kendale or homestead which is already a pain in my ass every weekend so please get back to me and the so called rookies

you dont need to go anywhere just stay and wait till all games are done and run drills in the building with your guys simple as that Violin
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

sounds fair
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:04 pm

or come early cause you know games dont start till about 10:30 so if you get there around 9:45 youll have the building and field all to yourself
Back to top Go down
JohnnyMayhem
Private 1st class
JohnnyMayhem

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Ariel wrote:
or come early cause you know games dont start till about 10:30 so if you get there around 9:45 youll have the building and field all to yourself

true story, I got there at like 9 and stood around for a while before anyone even showed up.

still waiting for the pics/vids.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 pm

JohnnyMayhem wrote:
Ariel wrote:

true story, I got there at like 9 and stood around for a while before anyone even showed up.

still waiting for the pics/vids.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51713553@N04/
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debrief july 18,2010   Debrief july 18,2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debrief july 18,2010
Page 1 of 1