AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Vote_lcapUltralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Voting_barUltralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Vote_lcapUltralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Voting_barUltralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?   Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm

I was Remembering videogames that had used bunker units such as pillboxes and sand bags but actual sandbags are way too heavy...I went to nearby Home depot and noticed some really huge styrofoam panels at a realy nice low price.

the Idea is to use this panel material to assemble ultralight mini bunkers that can be moved around easily so as to change game settings.

This item cannot be assembled at home because it will end up being too big to transport.
It will go up fast and easy, just need silicon rubber cement and toothpicks for pegs! It sets and drys in 1 hour and permanent after 6 hours and strong enough to absorb airsoft bbs if constructed with thick walls, yet soft enough to always carve and alter.

spray paints on this item requires that it cannot chemically alter the styrofoam so it must be safe for this material.... Your fort can be any shape, style as long as it is not so thin walled that it can be punctured, I was able to punish this with some friends, it actually works!

I take into acount that we must always stash away this item or else it will be vandalized or stolen.

The photos here are of a mock build test at the home depot.- Think giant legos!

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Dsc00116

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Dsc00117

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Dsc00118

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Dsc00119

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Dsc00120
Back to top Go down
Bearfort
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bearfort

PostSubject: Re: Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?   Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 pm

i love that you assembled that in the middle of the aisle.

Anything to change the dynamics of the game we're playing is always welcomed. Hey, anything is worth a shot once.
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?   Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 am

worth a try.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?   Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 am

When I get back from my California trip I have a few simple designs... I will try to make them so that they may even be capable of being combined yet each piece is still light enough to be lifted by one hand!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?   Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:24 am

Heres some other pics of some other Fox holes and pil boxes that have been built for airsoft.

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? 810

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? 710

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? 210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?   Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultralite Foxholes and pill boxes....CASTLE?
Page 1 of 1