AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Vote_lcapAre theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Voting_barAre theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Vote_lcapAre theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Voting_barAre theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?

Go down 
+2
MAG
AnarchistGrandpa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Empty
PostSubject: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:49 pm

they wont explode if they get shot or i fall on em right? http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_130&products_id=28908

Last edited by AnarchistGrandpa on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
i mean they wont explode if they get shot or i fall on em right? and if they do explode it s not gunna rocket off super fast and hurt someone right?

what are u talking about
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:04 pm

And if its not too much trouble can anyone tell me the pros/cons of a co2 pistol. i know theres gotta be a catch cuz they too cheap
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:05 pm

metal gear 66 wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
i mean they wont explode if they get shot or i fall on em right? and if they do explode it s not gunna rocket off super fast and hurt someone right?

what are u talking about

my woodshop teacher said if u burst open a co2 canister like that itll explode
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:06 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
metal gear 66 wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:

what are u talking about

it takes alot to do that and u should edit ur post i didnt no what u were talking about
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 pm

metal gear 66 wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
metal gear 66 wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:

what are u talking about

it takes alot to do that and u should edit ur post i didnt no what u were talking about

oh good. and sorry i tend to do that alot Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
metal gear 66 wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
metal gear 66 wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:

what are u talking about

oh good. and sorry i tend to do that alot Embarassed

ok
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:31 pm

there is nothing bad about them.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

no man you have notn to worry about you good to go. the only way they will explode is if you leave them in a place that tends to get very hot . but other than that your good . i carry them in my vest for my co2 pistol
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm

*phew* good. thnx guys
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Co2 cartriges are the most dangerous items in the world, they are one of the leading killers of human beings next to war and aids. just last night one of my teammates was putting one in his gun and it blew his hand off.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Jester wrote:
Co2 cartriges are the most dangerous items in the world, they are one of the leading killers of human beings next to war and aids. just last night one of my teammates was putting one in his gun and it blew his hand off.

I thought FAST/HRO V'S ATAG/SWORD was the most dangeious thing in the world to you? Lmao

Laughing

Last edited by NOBODY on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm

And yes, you have to worry about a CO'2 going off in your back pack. One time it happened to a kid he had about 30 of them in his back pack and one went off setting the others!, guess what? he was lifted of the ground and flew about 3 blocks kinda like Iron Man. It was cool to see since I had never seen anything like it but he was okay. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 pm

NOBODY wrote:
And yes, you only have to worry about a CO'2 going off in your back pack. One time it happened to a kid he had about 30 of them in his back pack and one went off setting the others off!, guess what? he was lifted of the ground and flew about 3 blocks kinda like Iron Man. It was cool to see since I had never seen anything like it but he was okay. Shocked

are u for real? Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?   Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are theses safe to carry in shotgun pouch?
Page 1 of 1