AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Changing member name Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Changing member name Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Changing member name Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Changing member name Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Changing member name Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Changing member name Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Changing member name Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Changing member name Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Changing member name Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Changing member name Vote_lcapChanging member name Voting_barChanging member name Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Changing member name Vote_lcapChanging member name Voting_barChanging member name Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Changing member name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Changing member name Empty
PostSubject: Changing member name   Changing member name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Anyone who wants their member name will have to make a donation to the forum, I have been getting a lot of members who all of a sudden want their names changed. Funny how I changed one then suddenly more people want to do the same, monkey see monkey do.

Like I have mentioned before this forum costs to keep it advertisement free and the website also costs money monthly.

If I had everyone make a $1 or $2 donation at the field that would allow me to pay for a whole year of hosting and bandwidth usage.

I can pay with no problem but the fact that no one steps forward to help just annoys me. Remember one hand scratches the other.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Changing member name   Changing member name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Anyone who wants their member name will have to make a donation to the forum, I have been getting a lot of members who all of a sudden want their names changed. Funny how I changed one then suddenly more people want to do the same, monkey see monkey do.

Like I have mentioned before this forum costs to keep it advertisement free and the website also costs money monthly.

If I had everyone make a $1 or $2 donation at the field that would allow me to pay for a whole year of hosting and bandwidth usage.

I can pay with no problem but the fact that no one steps forward to help just annoys me. Remember one hand scratches the other.

Thank you!

fine ill give you some money just change my name please
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Changing member name   Changing member name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Thank you!

No charge.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Changing member name   Changing member name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:42 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Thank you!

No charge.

no no, i WILL pay you. You the nicest one here
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Changing member name   Changing member name Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Roadrash wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Thank you!

No charge.

no no, i WILL pay you. You the nicest one here
It's not paying me, it's a donation for the cost of the forum to help maintain it thats all it could be a $1 0r $2 not much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing member name   Changing member name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing member name
Page 1 of 1