AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Vote_lcapPostcards from SandDragon in California! Voting_barPostcards from SandDragon in California! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Postcards from SandDragon in California! Vote_lcapPostcards from SandDragon in California! Voting_barPostcards from SandDragon in California! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Postcards from SandDragon in California!

Go down 
+10
DEVIN
Ariel
SEABEE
AnarchistGrandpa
tommygunner9
NOBODY
RED (BC)
Airsoft Danny
Blkstrk
SandDragon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Empty
PostSubject: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 am

Posting postcards of me in my on going trip in California...

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013318[/url

Discovery kingdom theme park.

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15166343/153]Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013319

Ya I went as a pirate... gonna hit some beaches Arrrhh!

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013410

Went to the Railroad museum in Old Sacramento... also cracked lots of Goverator jokes!

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013411

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013512

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013511

Aquired some Taliban hat at a Hat shop in Historic old Sacramento...Tormenting family members and little brother too!

Back to top Go down
Blkstrk
Private 1st class
Blkstrk

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:46 am

Nice pics! afro
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Danny
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:54 am

awsome pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
Private 1st class
RED (BC)

PostSubject: thats cool   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 am

aw thats cool man i was born in SD California its really nice there
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Hello from Miami SandDragon, we miss you pal! Be safe over there. Thumbs up

PS. send some pics of some nice California Girls on the beach! PLEASE!! Not worthy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 pm

hope ur having fun man!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Cable Car action at San Francisco   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Today I did some serious Cable car riding on the streets of San Francisco...I literally stuck to the plan and grabbed onto a hand rail on the Powell line...

The line wait for a Cable car near Union square took almost an hour! but was well worth the excitement...

Cable cars are actually unpowered cars that are pulled up the hills by a Cable running in a slot in the middle of the track, the Cable car has a grip arm running in the slot that grabs and releases the cable which has a top speed of 9 miles per hour.

The Cable pulls the car or it is released for extra downhill speed and acts as a brake as well.

The grip man has to be especially skilled at lifting the grip arm over pulleys at curves and keeping the car coasting before he can grab another line!

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00123
I reached the end of the line and ate food at Pier 39 and walk along a beach shooting pictures of very old sailing ships in the harbor.

On the way back me and my family took a crowded trolley bus up Columbus street to China Town... It is late in the day and some places are closing, San Francisco cannot be done in a day....I already visited Alcatraz so far so I will try to check out Goldengate park, and Japan town... need more Bonsia Juice!

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00121

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00122

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00012

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00013

Forgot to mention... It is freaking windy and cold and sunny here with a slight chance of fog!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:51 pm

I dont see any chicks Komrade Sad Violin
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Ernest Hemingway was quoted saying " The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Fransisco" Went there 3 years ago and hated it cause of that. it was July and it was freaking cold and windy. only thing I enjoyed was Alcatraz. I went from there to Lake Tahoe where there was still snow in the mountains and again this was in July
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 pm

SEABEE wrote:
Ernest Hemingway was quoted saying " The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Fransisco" Went there 3 years ago and hated it cause of that. it was July and it was freaking cold and windy. only thing I enjoyed was Alcatraz. I went from there to Lake Tahoe where there was still snow in the mountains and again this was in July

A lot of people enjoy being in prison Homo

JK. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 pm

SEABEE wrote:

Correction... that was quoted by Mark Twain!

and I agree..It is really cold!

heres some more cool pics.

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00124

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00125

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00014

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00126

Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 am

Waiting on the ladies
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 am

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013610

I got your California Lady right here!

Isn't "she" beautiful!

Argh Matey thar be mermaids on her bow too!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 am

Jerkoff lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 am

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013513

View of The San Fransisco Bay bridge.

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013514

California street. Roads winding steep from hill to bay.

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013515

CHINATOWN!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am

LMFAO yo sanddragon in one of those black and white pics you kinda look like one of the guys from harry potter Lmao
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Jester wrote:
LMFAO yo sanddragon in one of those black and white pics you kinda look like one of the guys from harry potter Lmao

messing around with my bros computer... I am trying a black and white effect...my camera also has Anime mode!

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Dsc00127
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:48 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:

messing around with my bros computer... I am trying a black and white effect...my camera also has Anime mode!

Where is YOKO ONO?
Postcards from SandDragon in California! John+lennon+and+yoko+ono_855_18010203_0_0_4322_300
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Postcards from SandDragon in California! Lol
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Danny
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm

NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:

Where is YOKO ONO?
Postcards from SandDragon in California! John+lennon+and+yoko+ono_855_18010203_0_0_4322_300
Laughing Lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 am

Just got back from Chinatown, And even got some red army stuff and just found this hilarious video....Look out!

China red army kicks ass!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Went to Old town Sacramento, Checked out some more historic Trains... Later went to LODI and visited its main street and found a cool Model railroad shop too!
Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013412

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013413

Now I'm chilling with my Dad at his house in Stockton.

Stockton is rated 3rd worst city in America and is due to high crime but that is probablly because it is industrial at its port in the south...

Now you know where I'm coming from so I must walk the walk and talk the talk!

Currently stuck here in the Valley... very boring and have resorted to home wrecking my Dads place and debugging his computer and playing PS3 games with all my 4 brothers who are obsessed with video games...I also have been teaching them how to fly my RC helicopter.

Hopefully this week Dad will take us back to San Francisco again- Maybe even buid sand castles at the beach by Fishermans wharf.

It is 89 degrees in the day and 55 degrees here at night, gonna be like this all week!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Went to Old town Sacramento, Checked out some more historic Trains... Later went to LODI and visited its main street and found a cool Model railroad shop too!
Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013412

Postcards from SandDragon in California! P1013413

Now I'm chilling with my Dad at his house in Stockton.

Stockton is rated 3rd worst city in America and is due to high crime but that is probablly because it is industrial at its port in the south...

Now you know where I'm coming from so I must walk the walk and talk the talk!

Currently stuck here in the Valley... very boring and have resorted to home wrecking my Dads place and debugging his computer and playing PS3 games with all my 4 brothers who are obsessed with video games...I also have been teaching them how to fly my RC helicopter.

Hopefully this week Dad will take us back to San Francisco again- Maybe even buid sand castles at the beach by Fishermans wharf.

It is 89 degrees in the day and 55 degrees here at night, gonna be like this all week!

Good thing you took your tommy gun Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:00 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Just got back from Chinatown, And even got some red army stuff and just found this hilarious video....Look out!

China red army kicks ass!

I agree with you on that one, I would not fuck with the Red Army.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 am

go to the beach and build some castles to attract ladies
then take pictures Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postcards from SandDragon in California!   Postcards from SandDragon in California! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postcards from SandDragon in California!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next