AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
search and destroy snipers Vote_lcapsearch and destroy snipers Voting_barsearch and destroy snipers Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
search and destroy snipers Vote_lcapsearch and destroy snipers Voting_barsearch and destroy snipers Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

search and destroy snipers

Go down 
+3
SandDragon
devil
revillakilla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

search and destroy snipers Empty
PostSubject: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 pm

today 9/11/10 sandragon came up with an incredible cool game called search and destroy snipers. its a game of grabbing all the snipers giving them 10 mins to set up and hide the rest of the guys go out looking for the snipers and its the snipers job to pick them off. what makes this game cool is not only does it give a sniper to feel like a true sniper but its fun for everybody its a game of hide and go shoot. so i hope that we can continue this game because it was alot of fun i think every sniper will have a blast playing it. and it makes the players searching for the snipers have to use their skill and tactics to kill the snipers Idea Cool
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 pm

revillakilla wrote:
today 9/11/10 sandragon came up with an incredible cool game called search and destroy snipers. its a game of grabbing all the snipers giving them 10 mins to set up and hide the rest of the guys go out looking for the snipers and its the snipers job to pick them off. what makes this game cool is not only does it give a sniper to feel like a true sniper but its fun for everybody its a game of hide and go shoot. so i hope that we can continue this game because it was alot of fun i think every sniper will have a blast playing it. and it makes the players searching for the snipers have to use their skill and tactics to kill the snipers Idea Cool

yes it is an awsome game. i played on saturday and i was the only aeg with 2 snipers and we took out more then half of the searching team which had about 20 players
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:23 pm

SNIPER HUNT >>>TACTICS

Whenever a Sniper hunt senerio is arranged, there are several things that should be exercised so I am suguesting some good pointers.

The Sniper should never call a bang out because it destroys his stealth and the game is over for him!... if you do so you had better be sure you are alone and that it is the last guy!

Sniper observers armed with standard AEGs should make the noise and provide enough distraction for the gillies...maybe create a front.

The sniper should relish in his choices of who to kill and not kill on impulse, because once he pulls the trigger he cannot take it back!

The sniper should even allow the enemy to pass his position so he can make decisive attacks from behind.

The searching squad hunting the snipers must take extreme caution while they investigate... dead men cannot talk!

Sniper games held are just special senerio treats...but if the Snipers fail to provide a challenge then the game will fail!....we are counting on good SNIPERS to put up a good fight!

Historically Snipers have been known to hold up entire platoons!

NOW SEARCH AND DESTROY!
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Sniper Scenario   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Way to go Devil and ... guilly suit guy! Sorry I don't know your name.
We were hiding and shooting for quite a while before being seen and Devil really provided good cover and distraction so we could shoot with our bolt action rifles. Next time lets try single fire AEG OpForce and full auto AEG on the sniper side since we have by far, fewer numbers. It was a really good game!
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm

for this to work we would need a larger wooded, open natural area. we did this once at combat city in Orlando and it actually worked pretty well. we had (2) 3 man sniper teams and 5 or 6 roving hit squads of 4-5 men each. it was epic.
Back to top Go down
NULL
Private 1st class
NULL

PostSubject: Re: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:50 pm

this sounds great for me >=}
Back to top Go down
NULL
Private 1st class
NULL

PostSubject: Re: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 pm

its shadow btw =]
Back to top Go down
DyeHard
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
DyeHard

PostSubject: Re: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:29 pm

The right way of playing the sniper game is by:

There is a sniper squad consisting of 3 or more snipers, each sniper has a spotter. This sniper squad has been given 10 minutes to hide wherever they want in the field.

The objective of this game is:

There are 2 teams, Marines and OP FOR.

Marines objective is to rescue there sniper squad and take them to an extraction point and hold that extraction point for 10 minutes, if they hold that extraction point that long the game is over. The Marines only have 1 respawn. After the Marines have rescued the sniper squad they will advise the OP FOR where the extraction point is.

OP FOR objective is to kill the sniper squad and not let them control that extraction point. OP FOR has 3 respawns.

The game is very simple but challenging, we used to play this game in US27 alot. The time limit of the game is 1 hour.

I will try to run this game tomorrow if you guys like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: search and destroy snipers   search and destroy snipers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

search and destroy snipers
Page 1 of 1