AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Vote_lcapNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Voting_barNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Vote_lcapNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Voting_barNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

North & South Korea conflict, USA?

Go down 
+13
Mobius
predator2-58
BOOM
GioZ00
gonzalo
x305xANthOnY98
MAG
Xero Ryuu
Jester
EAGLE
Slayerfanx55
DEVIN
NOBODY
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Guys I dont know what you are talking about, N.Korea has an Air Force, Navy, Army, and an Artillary Guidence Bureau ( wonder whats that for ). They have a total of about 10 millon troops how are loyal and ready to die for Kim Jong-il, which happens to be their Supreme Commander. Technoligy wise, they are just as up to date as us!
I dont wanna be a debbie downer but. . . . ths is a serious threat to our nation and a tough choice for congress to decide whether or not to levy war. God bless anyone who fights in that war.

their in a famine again and no where near the technolgy we have and their under equipped in about every way with out a decent navy their gonners also we have jdams they have the same planes from the korean war so wed win
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok believe what you want, I dont give a rats ass what U believe of their military capabilities. And honestly do you think that they would be threatning the greatest military super power in the world if they werent prepared for a fight? If your so sure they use planes from korea (1950's) then join the army. And when u see an F16 dropping bombs on your ass remember what I told you.
You should NEVER underestimate your opponent, remember Vietnam.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Ok believe what you want, I dont give a rats ass what U believe of their military capabilities. And honestly do you think that they would be threatning the greatest military super power in the world if they werent prepared for a fight? If your so sure they use planes from korea (1950's) then join the army. And when u see an F16 dropping bombs on your ass remember what I told you.
You should NEVER underestimate your opponent, remember Vietnam.

yeah because their cocky and fuck the army marines all the way and f16s are american we wouldnt give them to them get your facts straight
please
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Okay i feel this is getting out of hand in the sense that its USA USA USA, i love this country too don't get me wrong but it just doesn't work like that. any action we take at all has consequences and will will have other countries to answer to for whatever actions we take or don't take. lets come back down to earth get back on topic and talk realistically.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Okay i feel this is getting out of hand in the sense that its USA USA USA, i love this country too don't get me wrong but it just doesn't work like that. any action we take at all has consequences and will will have other countries to answer to for whatever actions we take or don't take. lets come back down to earth get back on topic and talk realistically.

correct lives will be lost and have been lost already
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Why the hell would we give them F16's, they have factories just like we do, they have steel and amunition and modern guns. Dont you think they could make there own aircraft? N. Korea is not some old little village that uses sticks and stones for weapons, its 2010, think about it, the U.S.A is not the only country with a powerful and advanced military. You need to realize a threat when you see one. You think ur badass? I'd like to see your face when u see a nuclear bomb being dropped on us. Oh and by the way, United Kingdom is bigger then N. Korea and have a very modern military, and incase you didnt know many of the gun our military uses today are from the United Kingdom. How old r u? U sound like an 8 year old who thinks their safe from anyone and anything because u live in the usa.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Why the hell would we give them F16's, they have factories just like we do, they have steel and amunition and modern guns. Dont you think they could make there own aircraft? N. Korea is not some old little village that uses sticks and stones for weapons, its 2010, think about it, the U.S.A is not the only country with a powerful and advanced military. You need to realize a threat when you see one. You think ur badass? I'd like to see your face when u see a nuclear bomb being dropped on us. Oh and by the way, United Kingdom is bigger then N. Korea and have a very modern military, and incase you didnt know many of the gun our military uses today are from the United Kingdom. How old r u? U sound like an 8 year old who thinks their safe from anyone and anything because u live in the usa.
I know i sound ignorant as hell, but youre not far from that. You're twelve. This situation is much more serious than you can grasp your mind on.
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 pm

I love the U.S.A just as much as anyone else and if im old enough ill be the first to join the rangers and kick some N. Korean ass. It wont be an easy fight and thousands will be lost but thats congresses choice not ours and I think we are fighting over this for no real point. We are all American here and we are all facing the same threat, I just wanna make sure everyone knows what this threat is, thats all.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
I know i sound ignorant as hell, but youre not far from that. You're twelve. This situation is much more serious than you can grasp your mind on.

xeros right im 14 btw and im in contact with military personal on an almoust daily bases and all guns used in our military are MADE in the usa name one gun we use thats british do you not realize that korea has been under a trade embargo for about 30 years and are no way equipped with the amount of food and other products nesscasry to start and continue a full scale war please think before you post and btw we have anti rocket defense sytems and i belive they dont have the range for a nuclear attack on the us
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:52 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
I love the U.S.A just as much as anyone else and if im old enough ill be the first to join the rangers and kick some N. Korean ass. It wont be an easy fight and thousands will be lost but thats congresses choice not ours and I think we are fighting over this for no real point. We are all American here and we are all facing the same threat, I just wanna make sure everyone knows what this threat is, thats all.
The threat is North Korea, and right now shit is about to hit the fan in that region of the world now.. lets hope it doesn't because if it does, its going to be extremely bad..
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

how did u get that berret in your profile picture
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:54 pm

MAG wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

Ive got connections lol
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
MAG wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

Ive got connections lol

yeah i wouldnt wear that its like ranks they need to be earned
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:00 pm

I dont wear it when i play or anything, and yes i know its a rank lol (captain)
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:24 pm

MAG wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
MAG wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

Ive got connections lol

Mag he a kid let him alone he can wear it if he want
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:25 pm

gonzalo wrote:
MAG wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
MAG wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

Ive got connections lol

Mag he a kid let him alone he can wear it if he want
wearing ranks and not being in or wearing a different rank is a felony charge if im not mistaken.. so hes just warning to be careful..
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:31 pm

I know its illegal to wear a rank because people will think u were in the military. Thats why i dont wear it when i play, i just have it in my room sitting there. I apprieciate your concern though.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
I know its illegal to wear a rank because people will think u were in the military. Thats why i dont wear it when i play, i just have it in my room sitting there. I apprieciate your concern though.

ok just dont wear it in public
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 pm

When i said the war in IRAQ was almost ending i meant that it was calming down.And Oboma has done many things do research on his work.He is stopping banks from stealing money because banks are corrupt for those of u that didn't know.And he saved health insurance companys that were gonna close and leave kids with out health care witch doesn't seem so serious but when u think about it if a kid brakes a leg thats thousands of dollers to get fixed witch many families cant afford so he helped a lot of people inj that and many other ways.But as for the NK problem i think we should stay out we have lost more than enough soldiers and there bin more than enough families never being able to see a relative again bat instead recive a note that he has died.Slayerfanz your saying lets go into war with then and fuck them up like if we were not gonna loose any soldiers doing that.And south korea has there own military if they loose and have there part of the country taken over and destroyed well then that is there problem not ours we have our own people to protect.But most likely we will be going to war with them since it is a rule in the constitution that we must help any fucking country that supposedly needs it.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:46 pm

DEVIN wrote:
When i said the war in IRAQ was almost ending i meant that it was calming down.And Oboma has done many things do research on his work.He is stopping banks from stealing money because banks are corrupt for those of u that didn't know.And he saved health insurance companys that were gonna close and leave kids with out health care witch doesn't seem so serious but when u think about it if a kid brakes a leg thats thousands of dollers to get fixed witch many families cant afford so he helped a lot of people inj that and many other ways.But as for the NK problem i think we should stay out we have lost more than enough soldiers and there bin more than enough families never being able to see a relative again bat instead recive a note that he has died.Slayerfanz your saying lets go into war with then and fuck them up like if we were not gonna loose any soldiers doing that.And south korea has there own military if they loose and have there part of the country taken over and destroyed well then that is there problem not ours we have our own people to protect.But most likely we will be going to war with them since it is a rule in the constitution that we must help any fucking country that supposedly needs it.
im sorry to say, but a lot of what you wrote isnt exactly correct, and all of it has more to it than you obviously know. Again not to sound rude or ignorant; but please, further your knowledge by doing more research into what youre saying otherwise people might hear you talk and not take you seriously because what youre saying might not be accurate. Neutral
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
im sorry to say, but a lot of what you wrote isnt exactly correct, and all of it has more to it than you obviously know. Again not to sound rude or ignorant; but please, further your knowledge by doing more research into what youre saying otherwise people might hear you talk and not take you seriously because what youre saying might not be accurate. Neutral

I didn't go into detail so that i wouldn't end up writing an essay.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 pm

no it was still incorrect
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 pm

I personally believe that if the N Koreans do NOT have an ICBM or some sort of nuclear weapon that we end the Korean War once and for all. If they are still around,these little skirmishes will just keep going on until one side gets bored and decides to attack the other. Why not we be the side to kick it off?

If the N Koreans do have nukes then we should for lack of better words send squads across the border secretly and do what we tried to do in Latin America during the Cold War: attempt to create an insurgent revolutionary group to destroy the N Koreans from within. Then get rid of the groups once the job is done. We dont need another Afghanistan and get killed by the guns we bought. (Dont quote me on this its coming out of my distorted beliefs)

If the Koreans do nuke somewhere, give em California. No one important lives there anyways...
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Guys I dont know what you are talking about, N.Korea has an Air Force, Navy, Army, and an Artillary Guidence Bureau ( wonder whats that for ). They have a total of about 10 millon troops how are loyal and ready to die for Kim Jong-il, which happens to be their Supreme Commander. Technoligy wise, they are just as up to date as us!
I dont wanna be a debbie downer but. . . . ths is a serious threat to our nation and a tough choice for congress to decide whether or not to levy war. God bless anyone who fights in that war.

I did a bit of research and shit, you're right they have 1 million active personnel and 8 million in the reserve. I take back what I said before. If we wanted to take them on, I think we might need a little more help than just S. Korea. And I doubt we'd want a third world war.

^ Re-read that comment that I posted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North & South Korea conflict, USA?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next