AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Vote_lcapNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Voting_barNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Vote_lcapNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Voting_barNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

North & South Korea conflict, USA?

Go down 
+13
Mobius
predator2-58
BOOM
GioZ00
gonzalo
x305xANthOnY98
MAG
Xero Ryuu
Jester
EAGLE
Slayerfanx55
DEVIN
NOBODY
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Guys I dont know what you are talking about, N.Korea has an Air Force, Navy, Army, and an Artillary Guidence Bureau ( wonder whats that for ). They have a total of about 10 millon troops how are loyal and ready to die for Kim Jong-il, which happens to be their Supreme Commander. Technoligy wise, they are just as up to date as us!
I dont wanna be a debbie downer but. . . . ths is a serious threat to our nation and a tough choice for congress to decide whether or not to levy war. God bless anyone who fights in that war.

I did a bit of research and shit, you're right they have 1 million active personnel and 8 million in the reserve. I take back what I said before. If we wanted to take them on, I think we might need a little more help than just S. Korea. And I doubt we'd want a third world war.

^ Re-read that comment that I posted...
you cant fight with a army you cant feed. numbers dont mean a damn thing in this case. we do the same to them as we did to cuba during the missle crisis and lockdown their borders so no goods enter the country. overtime they cant keep it up and they have to give it. if they try to counteract we shoot whatever shit they throw at us down and increase pressure till they give. in this case numbers can easily hurt them, and they dont exactly have the best training in the world either.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Guys I dont know what you are talking about, N.Korea has an Air Force, Navy, Army, and an Artillary Guidence Bureau ( wonder whats that for ). They have a total of about 10 millon troops how are loyal and ready to die for Kim Jong-il, which happens to be their Supreme Commander. Technoligy wise, they are just as up to date as us!
I dont wanna be a debbie downer but. . . . ths is a serious threat to our nation and a tough choice for congress to decide whether or not to levy war. God bless anyone who fights in that war.

I did a bit of research and shit, you're right they have 1 million active personnel and 8 million in the reserve. I take back what I said before. If we wanted to take them on, I think we might need a little more help than just S. Korea. And I doubt we'd want a third world war.

you cant fight with a army you cant feed. numbers dont mean a damn thing in this case. we do the same to them as we did to cuba during the missle crisis and lockdown their borders so no goods enter the country. overtime they cant keep it up and they have to give it. if they try to counteract we shoot whatever shit they throw at us down and increase pressure till they give. in this case numbers can easily hurt them, and they dont exactly have the best training in the world either.

I guess you're right but if they have a huge number of personnel, they can just throw waves and waves of them at us. I'm sure that after a while even though we have better training and better shit in general, they could have a chance because of massive amounts just coming at us from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

I guess you're right but if they have a huge number of personnel, they can just throw waves and waves of them at us. I'm sure that after a while even though we have better training and better shit in general, they could have a chance because of massive amounts just coming at us from everywhere.
from everywhere? we would have them surrounded o.O plus china cant afford to have anything big go down it would hurt them way too much so they would help us with that. and with no goods coming it to support their military troops with needs and their civilians also they wont have a choice but to stop and give up. most coastal cities rely on the fishing industry, imagine if we stopped that the effects on civilians alone, more or less the overall stability of the nation and their military.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

I don't think the Koreans are gonna send their entire military against us if we do end up in a war. They are real people losing lives.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 pm

kim jong il doesnt give a shit about peoples lives
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
I kinda sorta wanna go see some action when I join the Marines...

No you dont want to see action. a true marine, soldier, sailor, or airman prays for peace but prepares for war. you dont want to see you friemds killed in front of you, you dont want to see the carnage. ask anyone who has ever been in the military and been in combat. they are more than willing to go back and fight again but they pray every day for peace.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 am

Thank you Predator cheers
Back to top Go down
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:22 am

this isn't the first time north korea pushes its neighbors buttons. they love to do that shit and i honestly doubt a full fledged war would break out. if it did while its likely we would get involved to a certain extent but the japanese and south koreans would most likely do the brunt of all that fighting. now what most of you don't realize is that china does in some ways support north korea and that a war between anyone would run the risk of this becoming a war on a level no one has seen in decades. you all better hope everyone takes it in stride and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:33 am

we should fight wars with airsoft.......pit kids against kids and whoever wins wins, make guns shoot 650 fps with lipo batteries. no lives lost and you have fun doing it lmfao
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 am

Jester wrote:
we should fight wars with airsoft.......pit kids against kids and whoever wins wins, make guns shoot 650 fps with lipo batteries. no lives lost and you have fun doing it lmfao
While your at it give them and teach them how to use real military hardware adapted for airsoft. (humvees with A&K SAWs as the turret, Apaches with the echo 1 miniguns, a tank that shoots foam footballs. )
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:41 am

GioZ00 wrote:
Jester wrote:
While your at it give them and teach them how to use real military hardware adapted for airsoft. (humvees with A&K SAWs as the turret, Apaches with the echo 1 miniguns, a tank that shoots foam footballs. )

Hell yes.
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

it might sound like a good idea to lock up there boarders but n. korea isnt an island like cuba. They could still bring in goods from the north
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:57 pm

i will be the first to fight those koreans kids lmfao and i will buy myself 200,000 kwa's with lipo's lol
Back to top Go down
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:15 pm

that's retarded eagle
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
x305xANthOnY98 wrote:

it might sound like a good idea to lock up there boarders but n. korea isnt an island like cuba. They could still bring in goods from the north
yes but also consider we can lock borders too, and no neighboring country of korea wants to see that whacko go fucking apeshit and launch shit around, especially china. people who know about our military or who have been in it would agree, we could do the same to north korea as we did to cuba. they arent a modernized country like us by any means, thats third world dictatorship with outdated shit. their making nukes and shit, we have had that since WWII.... im not saying nukes are they key, but technology is a very strong upperhand, and we are how far ahead? point proven.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:41 pm

EAGLE wrote:
i will be the first to fight those koreans kids lmfao and i will buy myself 200,000 kwa's with lipo's lol
and you will be something around eighty million dollars in debt. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:59 pm

EAGLE wrote:

lol biggest waste of money ever. why dont you get 4 jg's? prolly get the job done better than 200,000 kwas
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:12 am

All I can say is that I am ready to do whatever is asked of me. I have some friends stationed in S. Korea right now, so I pray for them. Also to correct some posters, N. Korea is not as technically sound as you may believe. Their military is big but, they lack the technicality of the south, not to mention the US.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:13 am

thanks for serving petty officer
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:59 am

predator2-58 wrote:
thanks for serving petty officer

It's a pleasure to do so.
Back to top Go down
Blue1392

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:37 pm

The North Korean military is supremely outdated. Any jet that gets to the sky will be shot down and our navy will rip theirs apart. The only issue would be the army which just have a bunch of dudes (which is an understatement) Militarily we have the advantage of technology. They have more people, but that will count for nothing with air superiorityy on our side. Granted this is in a conventional war. Also they lack the money and the means to fight a war longer then a year. An embargo would be set and their tanks, planes and trucks would run out of gasoline. Their soldiers out of food and ammo. It is unlikely that they will win a war.
Though a war with them would still be catastrophic just for the fact that the loss of life would be stupendous. Let's hope this does not lead to open conflict. Seoul would be leveled in the opening stages of combat. Severely effecting the global economy.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 pm

If we get involved, as always, other nations will look down at us... i think it's enough, lets stay out, maybe the world might realize they NEED some sort of order...
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Landa wrote:
If we get involved, as always, other nations will look down at us... i think it's enough, lets stay out, maybe the world might realize they NEED some sort of order...

we can't stay out by treaty and to be honest not many nations will look down on us for kicking north koreas ass and destroying their nuclear stockpile

also this was a bad necropost
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 pm

dammit, sorry i didnt notice, thought it was a newer post...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North & South Korea conflict, USA?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3