AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Vote_lcapThis Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Voting_barThis Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Vote_lcapThis Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Voting_barThis Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL

Go down 
+6
DEVIN
Cancer
Jester
MAG
SFAA, Inc.
EAGLE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Empty
PostSubject: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Funny. There is a whole other part to that video of a bunch of white people as well that cant shoot that rifle. Except for one redneck, that just happens to look like a relative of Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm

thats a .570 t-rex round no one can handle it
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

i know but the video is just funny
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 am

MAG wrote:

Jesus can handle that rifle......so can Obama and Devins sister
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Jester wrote:
MAG wrote:

Jesus can handle that rifle......so can Obama and Devins sister

thats true
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Jesus doesnt exsist jester your athiest like me anyways
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Yeah Eagle, i bet you pride yourself on that
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Yeah i am athiest i dont believe in none of that jesus christ bullshit god doesnt exist fuck that stuff
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Is it really wise to say such a thing on the forum? C'mon Eagle, i'm trying to be polite and respectful, if you're not ready to take on half the world with your outspoken and immature remarks then just try and be quiet

oh and Homo
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Cancer wrote:
Is it really wise to say such a thing on the forum? C'mon Eagle, i'm trying to be polite and respectful, if you're not ready to take on half the world with your outspoken and immature remarks then just try and be quiet

oh and Homo
. 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm

and so are you Homo
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Eagle....   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Eagle....one day you will be grateful that Jesus did not think the same about you as you think about him. In fact, knowing that poeple such as yourself would shake their fist at Him, He still voluntarily gave His life for you. Even if you were the last man on earth, He would have still made the same choice; just so that you can have eternal life. Don't be so angry at the one who created you and loved you enough to pay your debt. Instead be grateful that He is a patient God and will always have his arms open for you. Even Einstein knew there was a God.... Think about it...

Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 pm

I dont believe in that my parents created me not god its all evolution if god existed then he would of saved the jews in the holocaust they even say that in the bible he will save anyone or whatever it is so i dont believe in god for that reasons and for many other things and god didnt save them the great soldiers of this country saved them if anything be grateful for the soldiers we have giving their lives today for us to be safe. Everything is evoulution its just that and thats all it is every human is created within another human god or whatever it is u believe in was probally a person and all of that but i think its bullshit that he came back after 3 days when he got screwed onto a cross by people so i think the people that just did that to him were bad for doing it but like i said its all evoulution
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Eagle   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:06 am

You want to hold on to an unproven theory as the basis of your existence? Remember it's called the "Theory of Evolution". It takes more faith to believe in evolution then it does to believe in Creationism. So you believe that Jesus did exist, that’s very interesting. And according to your statement you actually do have faith in something. I suppose you can believe that you came from some kind of primordial soup that turned into a fish that somehow for some reason jumped out of the water, magically turning into a Monkey to eventually produce you. (this is very farfetched ). I believe something very simple in comparison. That God created you for a purpose and wants to be Lord of your life. When your old and have passed on, you will see Him and He will only ask you one question, it won’t be about evolution or your parents, it won’t be about your opinion on how he has chooses to deal with his chosen people the Jews, or any other opinion you may have. It will only be one question “what have you done with the Blood of Jesus Christ that was poured out for you”? Your answer will determine whether you will be held accountable for the words you speak today. “It’s appointed to men once to die, then the judgment” And understand this, “every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord”. This includes you. God is a loving God however he is also a just God and should be respected no matter what. Once again I’ll say this, God is waiting for you to come home. He’s knocking at the door of your heart even now. Don’t push Him away again…
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Claw, I respectfully ask you to not talk about religion. This forum is for airsoft not religion. The last thing we need is chaos here.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Cancer   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Cancer,
I noticed you made a comment about this issue so I was just backing you up. Is there a rule against talking about ones faith in this forum? I hope not because as Eagle pointed out, men and women are dying every day so that we can have the freedom to do so. I hope you took that into consideration when you posted your request. I will speak with Sanddragon about it. Thank you for asking in a respectful way however there are always 2 sides to an issue.
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Point taken, i personally don't have a problem with religion but it's a very touchy subject, you get me?
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Cancer   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:13 pm

The Gospel will always be a touchy subject (it’s supposed to be) and over the years I have learned that people need to be shown that there is a better way to live. I have seen men’s lives literally saved because of the Gospel. Your still young and may not have had the opportunity to see such things. I hope you will get the chance one day.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

I will push him away again and i dont believe in him final i will go to hell anyways Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Religion does not exist; and neither do I.
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Religion   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Religion is man made...What Jesus did for you is not.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Claw99 wrote:
Religion is man made...What Jesus did for you is not.
It was a Nihilism joke.
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL   This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Shows Arabs Cant Shoot For shit LOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next