AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
CQB City Player from California Vote_lcapCQB City Player from California Voting_barCQB City Player from California Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
CQB City Player from California Vote_lcapCQB City Player from California Voting_barCQB City Player from California Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

CQB City Player from California

Go down 
3 posters

Cake or Death?
Cake
CQB City Player from California Vote_lcap75%CQB City Player from California Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Death
CQB City Player from California Vote_lcap25%CQB City Player from California Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

CQB City Player from California Empty
PostSubject: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm

WASSUP!!!
I am SFC Alex Chilcote, or DrDo0MxPHD!
ive been doing airsoft for bout 5 years but have only been at CQB City since probably April. Ive been to many different fields (some illegal, DONT TELL ANYONE!) and CQB City is VERY nice compared to other indoor fields, since its so big its like an outdoor but you use CQB Tactics and weapons. it allows you to find the weapon for you, and usually, if you shop right, you can get a gun thats fine indoors and out. FPS limits 400 though. so anyway while i was at CQB City Victor was there and i showed him and andrew the basic gear loadout.

im willing to help any and all players with airsoft. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
WASSUP!!!
ive been doing airsoft for bout 5 years but have only been at CQB City since probably April. Ive been to many different fields (some illegal, DONT TELL ANYONE!) and CQB City is VERY nice compared to other indoor fields, since its so big its like an outdoor but you use CQB Tactics and weapons. it allows you to find the weapon for you, and usually, if you shop right, you can get a gun thats fine indoors and out. FPS limits 400 though. so anyway while i was at CQB City Victor was there and i showed him and andrew the basic gear loadout.

Welcome Aboard!

We also host a few games at some secret Rebel fields, One we call the Fox hole near Homestead airforce Base in Florida and there is still talk of the old insane assaylm which was eventually shut down!

Right now there is a strong push for supporting and attending the venues that are setting up in South Florida but we also like to hear about other places not of the Tropics... When it snow we wanna hear about the snow ball fight!

Heres a Snowball in yere face Miami. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
WASSUP!!!

Welcome Aboard!

We also host a few games at some secret Rebel fields, One we call the Fox hole near Homestead airforce Base in Florida and there is still talk of the old insane assaylm which was eventually shut down!

Right now there is a strong push for supporting and attending the venues that are setting up in South Florida but we also like to hear about other places not of the Tropics... When it snow we wanna hear about the snow ball fight!

a snowball fight with wet sand! XD ive done that it hurts. well i know of airsoft battlegrounds in rocklin they are like CQB City but way smaller, thers also Galt Field but ive heard some bad things about them. did you guys go to LA? theres TONS of fields down there, bout from LA to San Diego.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 pm

DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
WASSUP!!!

Welcome Aboard!

a snowball fight with wet sand! XD ive done that it hurts. well i know of airsoft battlegrounds in rocklin they are like CQB City but way smaller, thers also Galt Field but ive heard some bad things about them. did you guys go to LA? theres TONS of fields down there, bout from LA to San Diego.

Actually I have no knowlege of these other airsoft venues and would require the support of those who can tell about them.

Rebel fields are also fun to an extent, most action is basically out in the woods, CQBs in Miami are now extremly rare and I think its probablly due to a lazy mentality down here...I am hoping that more attendance and more culture from other players dropping in will improve the gaming scene here.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
WASSUP!!!

Welcome Aboard!

Actually I have no knowlege of these other airsoft venues and would require the support of those who can tell about them.

Rebel fields are also fun to an extent, most action is basically out in the woods, CQBs in Miami are now extremly rare and I think its probablly due to a lazy mentality down here...I am hoping that more attendance and more culture from other players dropping in will improve the gaming scene here.
well from living here in Sacramento, i can tell you theres a lot military type people out here so they liek airsoft for the military experience, which is why theres a lot of people at CQB city. to get people in you gotta explain how it works, and dont read from a script when you present airsoft you gotta be like yea its my hobby i really like it its something a lot of people enjoy wanna try it? something like that. arent you guys an alert for hurricane Irene?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 pm

You probablly know I am on Vacation in Stockton until September so I can drop into the CQB city...As for The Hurricane,Since I am not there I only Know as much as you do...I was told by some people who said it will pass close by and miss but will dump a lot of rain.

Unfortanatelly the high wind and rain recieved may yet still be too much to conduct a good game and a good turnout is often based on good weather.

Sometimes We had cases where only 8 people or less showed up for a game at a rebel field- FOXHOLE-

It is very hard to conduct good airsoft games without a good turnout.

We really need a large dedicated Indoor venue that would be situated in Miami and stave off the adverse effects of bad weather.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

SandDragon wrote:
You probablly know I am on Vacation in Stockton until September so I can drop into the CQB city...As for The Hurricane,Since I am not there I only Know as much as you do...I was told by some people who said it will pass close by and miss but will dump a lot of rain.

Unfortanatelly the high wind and rain recieved may yet still be too much to conduct a good game and a good turnout is often based on good weather.

Sometimes We had cases where only 8 people or less showed up for a game at a rebel field- FOXHOLE-

It is very hard to conduct good airsoft games without a good turnout.

We really need a large dedicated Indoor venue that would be situated in Miami and stave off the adverse effects of bad weather.
i would totally recommend a indoor airsoft place, then weather isnt a problem, unless its a storm powerful enough to disrupt the building. i would think that at first an airsoft field will suffer because it will take a while for people to know taht your out there. advertising wise, just post in forums where people are looking for airsoft fields within your area. id also do what CQB City does with local airsoft places, have there business cards right up in front so when people buy airsoft guns/apparel/etc and they are looking for a place to shoot it they can see "hey you gotta inside airsoft place! sweet ill check it out!" thats how found CQB City. but its been hard here in cali you might of heard but airsofts under attack by the government.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Welcome Alex! Glad to have you on our forum. We look forward in having you share pics and information on your indoor CQB building. Let me know if you would like a ROLL CALL section created for your CQB base so your players can also be in touch with each other and share their experiences within our forum. looking forward to establishing a tight bond with your players on the West Coast. Any concerns or questions please fell free to PM me or Victor " SandDragon" Once again welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:01 am

NOBODY wrote:
Welcome Alex! Glad to have you on our forum. We look forward in having you share pics and information on your indoor CQB building. Let me know if you would like a ROLL CALL section created for your CQB base so your players can also be in touch with each other and share their experiences within our forum. looking forward to establishing a tight bond with your players on the West Coast. Any concerns or questions please fell free to PM me or Victor " SandDragon" Once again welcome aboard!
wassup!! yea a section for CQB City would be nice, i am a camera hog and have a ton a pictures for ya. theres also a guy that takes monthly videos of CQB City on youtube and im subscribed to him so if you want every month ill post his videos in that section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CQB City Player from California   CQB City Player from California Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CQB City Player from California
Page 1 of 1