AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Vote_lcapUpgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Voting_barUpgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Vote_lcapUpgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Voting_barUpgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG

Go down 
+5
Xero Ryuu
Mirko
Crazy Joker
EAGLE
xTwiiisteDx
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Empty
PostSubject: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 pm

I won this gun on a box of awesomeness from evike. I shot it on saturday and it is pretty good. I do however want to upgrade it to gain the max amount of range, and accuracy. Should i upgrade the motor? spring? let me know Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
I won this gun on a box of awesomeness from evike. I shot it on saturday and it is pretty good. I do however want to upgrade it to gain the max amount of range, and accuracy. Should i upgrade the motor? spring? let me know Smile thanks

G&G motors suck replace them put a tightbore barrel, bucking and and metal hop up and new cylinder set and for motor put a G&P m120 motor there cheap and great
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:56 pm

EAGLE wrote:
xTwiiisteDx wrote:

G&G motors suck replace them put a tightbore barrel, bucking and and metal hop up and new cylinder set and for motor put a G&P m120 motor there cheap and great
no i dont think they do well at least m4 ones, but ya replace it either way a G&p motors are good
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Well, lets see... I've had my G&G Commando for almost 3 years and the motor is as fast and reliable as the 1st day I shot it. It is one of the best guns Ive had. So, yeah, change the motor? How about No. Oh well you do what you want. Did you get it new or was it refurbished?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 pm

accuracy and range = tight bore barrel, hop up bucking, and nub. this has been covered countless times in countless threads. thats all you need to do
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Mirko wrote:
Well, lets see... I've had my G&G Commando for almost 3 years and the motor is as fast and reliable as the 1st day I shot it. It is one of the best guns Ive had. So, yeah, change the motor? How about No. Oh well you do what you want. Did you get it new or was it refurbished?

G&G motors can barely pull back a heavy spring they are bad motors G&P makes great motors ive had G&G and the motors suck look at the airsoftgi videos even the tecs say the motors are bad
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Like xero said there are many threads on this same topic.Go to evike get a systema hop up bucking,a polar star nub and a 6.01 tightbore.Thats all you need.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Oh and a 9.6v battery if you dont already have one.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Like xero said there are many threads on this same topic.Go to evike get a systema hop up bucking,a polar star nub and a 6.01 tightbore.Thats all you need.
ALSO GET A METAL HOP UP UNIT !!!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm

a metal hop up unit does nothing to the accuracy or range.Its not needed.
Back to top Go down
chineseeagle
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 pm

DEVIN wrote:
a metal hop up unit does nothing to the accuracy or range.Its not needed.
what does the metal hop up improve? is it worth it? Question
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 pm

It doesn't really improve anything.Like i said its not needed.
Back to top Go down
chineseeagle
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm

DEVIN wrote:
It doesn't really improve anything.Like i said its not needed.
another quick question, how can i tell if my gun has any upgrades? i bought it used thats why i dont know .
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:49 pm

ok. do you guys recommend upgrading the internals?
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm

And yea i do not know why i asked what could i have done for the accuracy and range lol i already have the parts. But as far as internals i would like to upgrade the spring to a harder one maybe shoot around 430? I will need a spring and a motor that can support it. Should i upgrade the internals as well or does it even matter?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
And yea i do not know why i asked what could i have done for the accuracy and range lol i already have the parts. But as far as internals i would like to upgrade the spring to a harder one maybe shoot around 430? I will need a spring and a motor that can support it. Should i upgrade the internals as well or does it even matter?

The gun shoots about 350 to 360 fps already with a better o-ring and the tightbore you should have around 400fps.With that fps and the bucking and nub you will have great range with .25g bbs.The rest of the internals dont need to be upgraded.Also i sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:15 pm

DEVIN wrote:
xTwiiisteDx wrote:

The gun shoots about 350 to 360 fps already with a better o-ring and the tightbore you should have around 400fps.With that fps and the bucking and nub you will have great range with .25g bbs.The rest of the internals dont need to be upgraded.Also i sent you a pm.

Metal hop up gives you a little fps more and is better trust me
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 pm

What are your reasons that it is better?And why do you say that they give you more fps?
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm

DEVIN wrote:
What are your reasons that it is better?And why do you say that they give you more fps?

ive seen testing with metal hop ups and they give a little more fps and why is it better it seals better and gives you better compression so that the bbs travels better and accurate
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Devin I pm replyed btw. And well i want to get a better motor, spring and for sure the hop up nub, system bucking, a 6.01 tightbore. How long should the tightbore be?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 pm

The chamber doesn't have anything to do with compression.The only thing that you can do to your hop up to get more fps is put a softer bucking and a nub like the polar star because that design nub makes for smoother contact with the bb and a softer bucking like the systema which is extremely soft wont need to have so much hop on it so it wont need to have as much contact with the bb and the bb will fly faster.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Devin I pm replyed btw. And well i want to get a better motor, spring and for sure the hop up nub, system bucking, a 6.01 tightbore. How long should the tightbore be?
Is your m4 the cqb version?
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

umm no not that i know of. Its the standard one, not the extended barrel
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

look up your gun and it should say the barrel size in the description.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

I cant find it lol they dont have it on evike i guess anymor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG   Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrades to G&G M4 Special Edition Commando Airsoft Full Size AEG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next