AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!

Go down 
+37
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
TANK
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
BIG_SHOT
Xero Ryuu
Medic_TD_Dan
EAGLE
XIII
Repo
Slayerfanx55
BOOM
sithlordharley
NOBODY
Oddball
NegativeHit
tommygunner9
StycianLeo
predator2-58
razor
Fear
Mc_SourMonkey
gonzalo
GizMo
Randy
devil
ThomasTheTankEngine
Genocide
MAG
Roadrash
AnarchistGrandpa
DEVIN
Ariel
Jester
onotix
SandDragon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 pm

SandDragon wrote:
metal gear 66 wrote:
hold the trench senerio a group of denfender is trying to hold the trench that leads to their flag

how to play: have a large group of defenders pick a spot for their flag behind one of the trenches the must hold off the attacking force for twenty minutes or kill every one of them the attacking force must either capture their flag and put up a flag of their own or kill every one on the opposing teamwe can use sanddragons rising sun flag and have some one bring a american flag this could be like okinawa at the end of the war and one respwan for every player

I have a few other flags if no ones got a USA flag, I have a bloody pirate flag and... Heh heh heh, KEY WEST FLAG! affraid

bring one just in case
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: CTF FLAGMAN   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 pm

metal gear 66 wrote:
hold the trench senerio a group of denfender is trying to hold the trench that leads to their flag

how to play: have a large group of defenders pick a spot for their flag behind one of the trenches the must hold off the attacking force for twenty minutes or kill every one of them the attacking force must either capture their flag and put up a flag of their own or kill every one on the opposing teamwe can use sanddragons rising sun flag and have some one bring a american flag this could be like okinawa at the end of the war and one respwan for every player

I like this senerio but here is my MOD on it!

both teams get their flags and set off moving it about but must set it up where ever they want...Respawns are unlimited but anyone shot must delay 10 seconds before respawning.

You cannot respawn if the other team is able to capture your flag...

Where do you respawn?....In some games it is where ever the flag may be, In other games you spawn somewhere else and the flag is held by a Flag man who is any one on the team,The flag man must constantlly move the flag position to avoid being captured- If shot the flag is dropped and it must be picked up by an ally or else no one will be allowed to respawn. All flags are not allowed to be hidden, must fly errected from the ground if not moving.

Victory occurs when one of the flags is captured or knocked out of action(no one can respawn) and so a team is deathmatched. If the other team does not have their flag , then they can finally be killed.

The flagman senerio would mean that one guy will have to either advance a teams spawn as close as they could dare or far away from the frontlines, they would have to send in scouts, a few patrols and anone willing to be last line of defence.

I expect both teams to be into this great hunt for each others flag, since everone is moving and even dead men must keep track of their respawn point- Death rags are highlly recommended here!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 800px-12
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 am

SandDragon wrote:
metal gear 66 wrote:

I like this senerio but here is my MOD on it!

both teams get their flags and set off moving it about but must set it up where ever they want...Respawns are unlimited but anyone shot must delay 10 seconds before respawning.

You cannot respawn if the other team is able to capture your flag...

Where do you respawn?....In some games it is where ever the flag may be, In other games you spawn somewhere else and the flag is held by a Flag man who is any one on the team,The flag man must constantlly move the flag position to avoid being captured- If shot the flag is dropped and it must be picked up by an ally or else no one will be allowed to respawn. All flags are not allowed to be hidden, must fly errected from the ground if not moving.

Victory occurs when one of the flags is captured or knocked out of action(no one can respawn) and so a team is deathmatched. If the other team does not have their flag , then they can finally be killed.

The flagman senerio would mean that one guy will have to either advance a teams spawn as close as they could dare or far away from the frontlines, they would have to send in scouts, a few patrols and anone willing to be last line of defence.

I expect both teams to be into this great hunt for each others flag, since everone is moving and even dead men must keep track of their respawn point- Death rags are highlly recommended here!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 800px-12

i like that
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 am

Survivor senerio:

Must survive being hunted over a time limit of 20 minutes

5 heavily armed invinsible airsoft warriors in heavy body armor...They cannot die but only get stunned for 10 seconds....You are not allowed to camp and continue to fire at them! (-nad spam explote!)

Survivors must evade getting killed... this game needs tweaking...maybe like the 5 invicibles are guarding an escape point but must figure it out, they do not know.

or maybe the team must survive for 5- 10 minutes before they are allowed to arm and fight back!- at which point the invincible team is not!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: rush senerio   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:34 am

there will be three objectives one in the party house one in the middle of the field and one in the cqb building.the objective is a smoke bomb the enemy must lite the bomb witch will have a really long fuse once it is lit the enemy must defend it from the defenders who have to try to put it out if the defenders put it out it can not be lit again.once the bomb goes of they will move on to the next objective.the attackers will know were the objectives are.this is a unlimited re spawn game but the re spawn point will be far. the first objective will be in the party house the defenders will start in the middle of the field the attackers will start at the entrance of the lot ones they clear the first objective the party house will be there base and so on.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 am

DEVIN wrote:
there will be three objectives one in the party house one in the middle of the field and one in the cqb building.the objective is a smoke bomb the enemy must lite the bomb witch will have a really long fuse once it is lit the enemy must defend it from the defenders who have to try to put it out if the defenders put it out it can not be lit again.once the bomb goes of they will move on to the next objective.the attackers will know were the objectives are.this is a unlimited re spawn game but the re spawn point will be far. the first objective will be in the party house the defenders will start in the middle of the field the attackers will start at the entrance of the lot ones they clear the first objective the party house will be there base and so on.

use a classic bell ringing alarm clock... you will get more miles out of that rather than a fuse burning pyro....trust me you will run out of those and they are better off used in combat.

Alarm clocks with the classic bell are available currentlly at Target.

Not currentlly in stock at K-mart, Walmart, unless you want digital crap that is not loud.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: NOOB HUNT:   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 pm

NOOB HUNT:

Gather all the Noob players and have them all taped on one team....They get 2 hits before killed.

Oh and the pro team must always be smaller than the noob team- very small!

This is a training game senerio.

Although not everyone will truely be a NOOB player, It is advisable that some Experienced players Lead some squads and if possible let them attack while you lead in rear.

...This is true to Milisim...An officer assigned to lead the grunts.

Mission objectives is Experience gain against pro team.

Pro team- Objectives...Tease the Noob team if possible, Do not make immediate kills.

Tease methods:

warning shots,knife kills, shooting a snipers gun on purpose, Butt shots, making it look like a team kill via single shot and of course not calling a hit you had fired but you silentlly shoot ass again!!!- Trying not to laugh!...Laughing from far away and saying, I got distance on my side!

Also it will be best if the NOOB team fires only rapid fire while Pro team hunts in Semi automatic mode.

I figure this to be a fun training game, give all new comers and fellow NOOBS a WARM welcome!

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 pm

WOW! Charlie! I always knew that you were a nice guy but now you seem like an ASS with the NOOB Hunt......I want to hunt some NOOBS Too! lol I promote it!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
WOW! Charlie! I always knew that you were a nice guy but now you seem like an ASS with the NOOB Hunt......I want to hunt some NOOBS Too! lol I promote it!
ME TO.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:

Sorry I called it a Noob Hunt but I would be Lying if I called it something else, then I would really be an ass!....Anyways its your call if you want to play this senerio... this is all about training Noobs so there is a purpose and the officers have a job to do to help.

at first the games may be a slaughter... I expect it , several times!... but maybe after a 10th beatdown several players would have already leveled up and actually banned together as a fighting unit- or not!

These better players will now have enough skill to guide the rest- and then we will have in theory, less NOOBS!

This was not posted to be mean, it sounds silly but it really is a warm, up training session.

Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah, it would be great training for new members of SFAR. And it will help each individual person seek out teamates. This way, like Nobody said, there will be less chiefs and more soldiers. New teams will be created and there will be a lot less confusion when it comes to start a new game everytime cus all you have to do is make 2 large teams out of 5 or 6 small ones. Much simpler.

New Game= Multiple Team Deathmatch.

2+ teams Consisting of 5 maybe up to 6 players.
One shot kill. Last man standing wins. Simple, but...Paranoia will preval here...so you better know who your teamates are. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Vietnam trail   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 am

Vietnam CQB trail senerio:

You will need several hacked trails for this senerio.

American G.I.soldiers penetrating Vietcong trails between both buildings and so are the Vietcong forces...can be either death match or with arranged respawns.... also can involve a time limit.

First player able to arrive at enemy building is the winner. - the game is over!

the field is more dangerious than CQB so close encounters are high, bang out rule may not always work.

this game will require at least 4 trails hacked but as more games are played, sneaky players would have made several more thus adding to the trail system.

because players will be silently trail making it will be an almost simulate some conditions of Vietnam war.

Watchout for Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

I think that would be a great idea for the Noobs to get some eperience and improve on there tactics.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Operation for SFAR? want to be a legit operation!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Black Hawk Down / Project Irene

Oct. 3, 1993, has gone down in history as a black day for the U.S. Army. That’s when a mission to capture key lieutenants of Somali warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid turned to disaster when two Army Black Hawk helicopters were shot down over downtown Mogadishu. Somalia at that time was a nation in anarchy, and a United Nations relief effort to supply food to the starving people was being hijacked by various warlords, either to sell the relief supplies on the black market or keep it for their own personal use.

What began a "snatch and grab" operation turned into a desperate rescue mission—in the heart of Aidid’s personal fiefdom. The Americans were quickly besieged by heavily armed mobs (calling these thugs soldiers would be an insult to soldiers around the world) who were determined to wipe them out. What followed was a story of incredible selflessness and bravery on the part of the Army Rangers and Delta Force soldiers who found themselves trapped in a situation they were ill-equipped to deal with, a mission that was supposed to last 45 minutes but stretched into an 15-hour ordeal and left 18 Americans dead and dozens wounded, not to mention the estimated 1,000 Somalis killed.
Reconstructing this event will not be complicated.

We will have red team ( The enemy ) over power the other team, blue team. We will deploy a small amount of people from the blue team station out in the CQB building (assuming some of the grass has been cleared) , they will represent the “Black Hawk Down”. We will have the red team set up in the field near the party house as far away from the zone as possible. The rest of the blue team ( U.S.) will set up at the entrance of the party house(area fenced up with the loop driving area) . When mission starts we release all of the red team to try and capture the 5 troops inside of the CQB Building, while the blue team is on there way to rescue them and bring them back to looped driveway. If the red team succeeds in retrieving the 5 troops, they will be taken back to the field next to the party room. where they are to be held until either they are “killed” not really dead just shot, and or they are rescued by the blue team. Sort of a ranger game except both blue and red team are let out at the same time.

Proper attire
Blue Team (US)
-Desert Dcu Three color desert
-Desert Marpat
-Tan wear

Red team(Mohamed Farrah Aidid Force)
Normal wear no bdus

or we could just do a little milsim mini game without the clothes

Last edited by Roadrashfly on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
razor
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
We will deploy a small amount of people from the blue team station out in the Hotel, they will represent the “Black Hawk Down”. We will have the red team set up in Gloria and Fortress. The rest of the blue team ( U.S.) will set up at the bean bunker. When mission starts we release all of the red team to try and capture the 5 troops inside of the hotel, while the blue team is on there way to rescue them and bring them back to bean bunker. If the red team succeeds in retrieving the 5 troops, they will be taken back to either the Fortress or Gloria where they are to be held until either they are “killed” not really dead just shot, and or they are rescued by the blue team. Sort of a ranger game except both blue and red team are let out at the same time. Please feel free to express ideas and I will change the scheme of the scenerio.

these "bases" are from the US27 days. i think they want senerios for SAFAR not ones built for US27...you need to change it up for safar.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Fire base cobra!!! scenario   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 pm

By Author: Streets

Fire base cobra!!! scenario

the fire base(building) will host a team which is holding a box with Intel info on w.m.d's! ...

there will be also 2 other teams trying to retrieve this Intel for personal gain and destruction!

P.m.c team and a spec ops team

the 2 other teams will start in diffrent locations.. far from building on seprate sides.. building team must secure and hold base.. but may not leave the grounds at any time.. that means a 360 attack from the opfor!!!

the box will require 2players to extract, but if ur the only one left.. make it happen!! lol

so team work is a must on this one.. this game you'll have options take out the compition or go for the intel and base no respawns.. play like its real!!!
one shot one kill hardcore.. the main objective is to reach the package by any means!!! evrything is in play grenades claymores boobie traps!! rockets!! if u have them...lol Twisted Evil

tape is a must so .. blue tape and red for the opfor.. building team none... its a fight to the finish... the box might have a prize in it aswell maybe a new bag of bb's to make it intresting the winning team gets it... so we must play fair and honest..
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Hot Topic Senerios   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 am

Hot Topic senerios:

Usually based on an actual event senerio.

It is a Hot topic because the event may have happened fairly recentlly and may have involved a lot of casualties.

the choice to conduct a senerio is up to the players... could a man holding up a bus full of hostages be taken and no one dies?

Although the wounds are fresh there may be excellent basic for theory senerio manuvers.

Excuse me if the topic is too hot!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Field Topic Fox hole   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Fox hole field:

Based on information on the Fox hole field... looks like its really a Jungle!

what kind of games are really possible in the thick of the bush?

If any one can list senerios that can fit Fox hole please post a list of games that seem to fit the spot well.

If the bush is too thick games will not be properly be at there best it is recommended that the battlefield receive some clear cutting so that it can be a balanced gameing zone.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:17 am

DRUG RAID

DEA and ATF have received intel regarding a methamphetamine ring also dealing in weapons and have found their meth cook operation. DEA and ATF agents are planing on raiding this location Code Named OPERATION DEFROST.

Primary objective list for the LEO team:
1: secure location 1 (the meth cook operation).
2: capture the groups leader(s) and transport back to predetermined location(respawn point)
3: secure evidence (white bags)
4: secure location 2 (the warehouse being used to store drugs and weapons)

secondary objective: Capture as many cartel members as possible

with that said i am thinking the LEO team should have a larger force (drug ring would be in defensive positions)

anyone have any ideas on how to make this better let me know or send an e-mail

to add a little more realism the drug ring will attempt to destroy evidence and get their leader(s) out of the area (VIP Protection type mission)
Back to top Go down
StycianLeo
Private 1st class
StycianLeo

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 am

Scenario - "Lost in Space"
2 Teams Force on Force

Team 1 will be composed of a numerically superior group, their objective is to locate three weapon caches placed randomly throughout the building. Once located, they have to bring the cache back to their base which will be a designated zone inside the building.

Team 2 will be composed of a group that is at least one quarter the size of Team 1, their objective is to hide a tracker on one weapon cache and locate the base of operation for Team 1.

----
The way this scenario will be played out is simple, Team 1 will have a three minute lead to enter the building and begin searching for the ammo crates. Team 2 will enter after receiving intelligence on the location of the three weapon caches.

Team 2 has a sticky situation on their hands, because they have to plant a tracker and refrain from killing off Team 1 so that the cache can be returned to their base. If a tracked package returns to Team 1's base then Team 2 wins as this will simulate the GPS coordinates for an air strike. At least 1 member of Team 2 has to survive in order to call in the air strike, and make visual confirmation that a tracked package is there.

Team 1 has to go out and locate the three caches and bring them back to their base, they can search the caches for trackers and remove them if found. However, all caches must be returned to base in order to win; therefore even if you suspect the box has been tracked and cannot locate the tracker it cannot be abandoned. The second objective is to eliminate all members of Team 2, remember that if one survives and a tracked package returns to your base you lose.
----

That's my first scenario, the ammo caches props will vary as will the trackers; and unless someone is willing to donate a pelican case or soft case gun bag the caches will probably be card board boxes filled with packing foam. Trackers will be small items that can be hidden amongst the packing material to make it harder to locate once planted.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Aliens - Lost in space2   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 am

Lost in space 2:

The CQB building will be representing as "THE SPACE SHIP"

The story goes that the ship went off course and ran into an alien force which is now proceeding to take over the ship!

The alien force is trying to reach the ships bridge - a designated room .

Outside of the ship in the cold vaccum of space is a hidden location unknown to the crew of the vessel,It apears to be cloaked by sensors so it must be manually found. The crew must find this location and shut it down.

The alien force are rather immune to the vacum of space but will die if shot inside the ship...and for odvious reasons should a crew man suit get pierced he will die outside the realitive safty of the vessel.

Alien get 2 hits outside the ship but 1 inside the vessel-

Space ship Crew is also 2 hits inside the ship and 1 kills if space walking!

anyone shot must report to a spawn point box outside the game zone where a referee will use a stopwatch to countdown 2 minutes before respawn...the respawned warrior will also be issued a strip of tape indicating his respawn.

All deaths will be recorded on a clipboard with time of death-respawn

It is possible to set a limit on how many times player can respawn.

respawn players leaving the respawn box reguardless of whos side they are on must "parley" out there separate ways and are thus granted 10 second immunity dash!

THE GAME IS OVER:

when either the ships control room has been overwhelmed or the alien Cloaked device found and captured.

Or if a set time given has expired.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: SNIPER HUNT>>>>SEARCH AND DESTROY 2   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 pm

SNIPER HUNT>>>>SEARCH AND DESTROY2

This senerio is really catering to the gillie suit snipers in a field match.

DEATHMATCH TYPE

the teams are extremelly uneven here because the objective of the game pits a small team of hard core well hidden snipers against a large force of troops searching for them...

The sniper team is to consist of mainly Sniper rifles and only are allowed a few limited AEG machine gunners, 1-3....the rest of the players must go on oposite team and allow them about 3-5 minutes to hide then go searching for the sniper force....

Death will come swift and it will be up to either the snipers decision to shoot and the ability of the squad to determin where the shots are comming from... this game will either last long of end quick depending on the skills or faults of either side.... now go find that SNIPER!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:37 pm

This is pretty dumb but idk it ssounds fun.

Pistol Party (no sanddragon not that resident evil zombie shit lol)

While everyone is resting after a game, the people with pistols can go into the CQB building with only their pistols. and yeah PISTOL PARTY lol

this is just for shits and giggles or for anyone who is up for it

Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 pm

We should play a game with just spring guns. see how that works out
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 pm

one problem is remembering the scenarios u guys made up.i seriously cant remember 15 pages of scenario. maybe that zombie one that we were supposed to try today. but instead we played a field game which was really fun tho.

Last edited by NegativeHit on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next