AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!

Go down 
+37
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
TANK
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
BIG_SHOT
Xero Ryuu
Medic_TD_Dan
EAGLE
XIII
Repo
Slayerfanx55
BOOM
sithlordharley
NOBODY
Oddball
NegativeHit
tommygunner9
StycianLeo
predator2-58
razor
Fear
Mc_SourMonkey
gonzalo
GizMo
Randy
devil
ThomasTheTankEngine
Genocide
MAG
Roadrash
AnarchistGrandpa
DEVIN
Ariel
Jester
onotix
SandDragon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 pm

NegativeHit wrote:
We should play a game with just spring guns. see how that works out

ANYONE SEEN RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE?

now I wanna play the senerio!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 pm

NegativeHit wrote:
one problem is remembering the scenarios u guys made up.i seriously cant remember 15 pages of scenario. maybe that zombie one that we were supposed to try again. but instead we played a field game wich waqs really fun tho.

Print your favorite senerios out...This is really your home work!

There will be a TEST!

you may even need to bring props to administer and initiate games.

This is really a collection of our finest known games... It is up to all of you to pick and choose your favorite ones...and If you know it by heart then you do not need to print it at all!
Back to top Go down
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

My scenario:
a recon team is sent into unkown territory( like a 3-4 man team). then they r attacked by a sentry. the sentry calls reinforcements.then the recon team uses a walki talkie to call up a advancing support team and we fight
building and feild
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: SNIPER HUNT>>>TACTICS   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 pm

SNIPER HUNT >>>TACTICS

Whenever a Sniper hunt senerio is arranged, there are several things that should be exercised so I am suguesting some good pointers.

The Sniper should never call a bang out because it destroys his stealth and the game is over for him!... if you do so you had better be sure you are alone and that it is the last guy!

Sniper observers armed with standard AEGs should make the noise and provide enough distraction for the gillies...maybe create a front.

The sniper should relish in his choices of who to kill and not kill on impulse, because once he pulls the trigger he cannot take it back!

The sniper should even allow the enemy to pass his position so he can make decisive attacks from behind.

The searching squad hunting the snipers must take extreme caution while they investigate... dead men cannot talk!

Sniper games held are just special senerio treats...but if the Snipers fail to provide a challenge then the game will fail!....we are counting on good SNIPERS to put up a good fight!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]SNIPER HUNT >>>TACTICS

Whenever a Sniper hunt senerio is arranged, there are several things that should be exercised so I am suguesting some good pointers.

The Sniper should never call a bang out because it destroys his stealth and the game is over for him!... if you do so you had better be sure you are alone and that it is the last guy!

Sniper observers armed with standard AEGs should make the noise and provide enough distraction for the gillies...maybe create a front.

The sniper should relish in his choices of who to kill and not kill on impulse, because once he pulls the trigger he cannot take it back!

The sniper should even allow the enemy to pass his position so he can make decisive attacks from behind.

The searching squad hunting the snipers must take extreme caution while they investigate... dead men cannot talk!

Sniper games held are just special senerio treats...but if the Snipers fail to provide a challenge then the game will fail!....we are counting on good SNIPERS to put up a good fight!

Historically Snipers have been known to hold up entire platoons!

NOW SEARCH AND DESTROY!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Sand Dragon, I should start charging you for the Avatar pictures, They are copy righted to Airsoft Reserve I am going to sue you lol!

The colors on that picture came out awesome Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Sand Dragon, I should start charging you for the Avatar pictures, They are copy righted to Airsoft Reserve I am going to sue you lol!

The colors on that picture came out awesome Thumbs up

Thanks for taking such a great picture...Actually I keep changing my Avatar pic...My terrorist photo was too Extreme... I would rather be Charlie or Tommy Gangster!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: MODIFIED SNIPER HUNT SENERIO VARRIANT   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm

MODIFIED SNIPER HUNT SENERIO:

Not everyone in the Sniper group needs to be Sniper equiped, In fact the oposition so called "SNIPER" team, can me guys who are AEG sharp shooters.

And so they are to go and Hide in the bush and about 3- 5 minutes later the Hunt will begin.

while the snipers are hiding the other force is not to enter the gaming zone, the game will begin upon the blow of a loud whistle- all snipers are expected to be hidden and ready- any problems can be fixed quietlly!

Snipers forces should not try to call any bang outs because it will destroy stealth- fire a single well placed shot and at a decisive time.- and if your weapon is high powered, switch over to a pistol! ....or do not take the shot!

Snipers are not suposed to be trigger happy- do not defeat your role unless you are an AEG sniper providing distraction!

SNIPER HUNTS are rare and serious treats requiring some serious battle space- sorry CQB JUNKIES!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Sniper Hunt :version By DYEHARD   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 pm

The right way of playing the sniper game is by:

There is a sniper squad consisting of 3 or more snipers, each sniper has a spotter. This sniper squad has been given 10 minutes to hide wherever they want in the field.

The objective of this game is:

There are 2 teams, Marines and OP FOR.

Marines objective is to rescue there sniper squad and take them to an extraction point and hold that extraction point for 10 minutes, if they hold that extraction point that long the game is over. The Marines only have 1 respawn. After the Marines have rescued the sniper squad they will advise the OP FOR where the extraction point is.

OP FOR objective is to kill the sniper squad and not let them control that extraction point. OP FOR has 3 respawns.

The game is very simple but challenging, we used to play this game in US27 alot. The time limit of the game is 1 hour.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:28 pm

VIP rescue: 1 team is the rescue team which has a certain amount of time to get into the building find the hostage take out the 2 -3 people guarding him in the same room while the rest of the "badguys" patrol the building, (patrol) meaning move around the building not camp in a closet.. this game scenario works with a smaller group of people normally 15 vs 10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Resident Evil- Halloween Event   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:55 am

RESIDENT EVIL HALLOWEEN EVENT:

Game prep:
Players may go visit the Halloween shop and get an UNDEAD MASK or other makeup , blood, guts...etc.

as long as you can still wear proper eye protection.

The Senerio- is OUTBREAK and the S.T.A.R.S. team must go into the Mansion and find secret labratory set of "Cure" Items.

They will have 20 minutes to recover the items or it will be too late to make a difference.

This is a very close Quarters combat game- (NO BANGOUT RULE) all weapons must be low powered pistols or shot guns or weak spring load- NO AEGS ALLOWED!...High capacity mags are considered "unfair" -should not exceed 50 rounds.... you may carry on you extra ammo ,clipps and gas cans.

Zombie teams are runners and must tag the opposition to turn them into a Zombie....All Zombies hit are only stunned for 10 seconds and then are allowed to get up and attack!

Initally the Zombie team must always be larger than the S.T.A.R.S. team in order to fully simulate the chaos of OUTBREAK...players may find themselves in a panic as there pistols become unloaded and must run away and hide to reload clips.

The Items that require to be found will be 5 canisters of "cure" Vaccine that will have an UNBRELLA LOGO marked clearly on it... Both teams will niether be allowed to know where they are so Zombies cannot camp and S.T.A.R.S. team must explore the Mansion.

The Items must be held by Survivors. If the carrier is caught he must drop the item on the floor- and no Zombies are allowed to touch or move them as they are irritating and laced with the anti virus!

A game Wardon will call the time left and maybe film the Chaos!

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Game prep:
Players may go visit the Halloween shop and get an UNDEAD MASK or other makeup , blood, guts...etc.

The Senerio- is OUTBREAK and the S.T.A.R.S. team must go into the Mansion and find secret labratory set of "Cure" Items.

They will have 20 minutes to recover the items or it will be too late to make a difference.

This is a very close Quarters combat game- (NO BANGOUT RULE) all weapons must be low powered pistols or shot guns or weak spring load- NO AEGS ALLOWED!...High capacity mags are considered "unfair" -should not exceed 50 rounds.... you may carry on you extra ammo ,clipps and gas cans.

Zombie teams are runners and must tag the opposition to turn them into a Zombie....All Zombies hit are only stunned for 10 seconds and then are allowed to get up and attack!

Initally the Zombie team must always be larger than the S.T.A.R.S. team in order to fully simulate the chaos of OUTBREAK...players may find themselves in a panic as there pistols become unloaded and must run away and hide to reload clips.

The Items that require to be found will be 5 canisters of "cure" Vaccine that will have an UNBRELLA LOGO marked clearly on it... Both teams will niether be allowed to know where they are so Zombies cannot camp and S.T.A.R.S. team must explore the Mansion.

The Items must be held by Survivors. If the carrier is caught he must drop the item on the floor- and no Zombies are allowed to touch or move them as they are irritating and laced with the anti virus!

can we use this.
http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftPistolGunElectricCM2012B.html

only 150fps
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Game prep:

I think we should be ables to use crappy rifles like my mp5 (a.e.g) not springer) witch u can shoot ur hand your self with and wont hurt at all but reaches almost from one side of the building to other.It adds more realism and were more comfortable with that its annoying to shoot cock it and shoot over and over again.

heres an example
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140435626336&rvr_id=143127155314&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WXS%3F&GUID=321408c112b0a0aad3623a82ff266254&itemid=140435626336&ff4=263602_263622

fps is 280 with .12 like my mp5 put .20's it will not hurt from even 3 feet but u can fell it.and it will reach almost to other side of building.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Game prep:

can we use this.
http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftPistolGunElectricCM2012B.html

only 150fps

Oh 150 FPS is fine!... I also think gass guns at 300-200 are also just fine!

I recommend paintball type goggles with a mouth guard for the Zombie senerio... though shooters are expected to aim for the body and never the head!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Game prep:

I think we should be ables to use crappy rifles like my mp5 (a.e.g) not springer) witch u can shoot ur hand your self with and wont hurt at all but reaches almost from one side of the building to other.It adds more realism and were more comfortable with that its annoying to shoot cock it and shoot over and over again.

heres an example
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140435626336&rvr_id=143127155314&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WXS%3F&GUID=321408c112b0a0aad3623a82ff266254&itemid=140435626336&ff4=263602_263622

fps is 280 with .12 like my mp5 put .20's it will not hurt from even 3 feet but u can fell it.and it will reach almost to other side of building.

Nice try! and it would be absolutelly safe for that game but this is supost to be a pistol type skirmish... You will be the only one with an AEG and it wouldn't be fair at all!

Your fellow players will always be running outta ammo and Zombies couldn't get close to your cheating ass! affraid

lol! ....Play by the rules and it calls for no AEG type weapons- PISTOLS and SHOTGUNS ONLY!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: HARD CORE CQB... NO BANG OUTS ALLOWED!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 pm

THIS IS AN ADULT ONLY CQB GAME.

You cannot attend it if you are a minor !- (NO KID SOFTERS)

THE BANG OUT RULE IS SUSPENDED! ....so it is VERY HARD CORE!

ONLY HARD CORE PLAYERS WILLING TO DO THIS.

The game will take place in the CQB building and may involve use of the whole building or just the bottom floor so spectators could watch as it may be off limits to fighting activitie.

This game requires the greatest of personal protection and head, chest body armor...games like these are usually reserved for special forces training , the army and so forth!

Recommended single shot settings for in building fighting and you may spray if required.

LIPO -Equipt guns...If possible down grade your weapon for this game to a normal FPS setting or use a pistol if you can.... people with Lipo riggs are expected to have a pistol if the situation call for it.

- All attending players must acept the terms before playing this.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FIGHT AND FIRE FIGHT AT EXTREME QUARTERS-

....... NO GUTS NO GLORY!

Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Sound great let do this sunday?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: THE STUN GUN GAME   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 pm

THE STUN GUN GAME

LOCATION DESIGN: BUILDING AND FIELD

SENERIO RULES:

Unlike Death match or Freeze Tag any player shot is not Dead yet!....

Hit players are stunned for a duration of 30 seconds and if is not tapped by the Offensive can resume battle.

The Object of the game is to suppress the enemy by stunning them and then executing a manuver in which that guy is theoretically executed- finished off via tapping him out.- A tapped out player is now permanentlly eliminated.

A stunned player must comply and count down the full 30 seconds- if not bagged he may resume attacking or retreating!

- the Duration of the game is actually longer lasting than a standard Death match and will involve rescuing a downed warrior through defensive fire supression and the use of other tactics in order to eliminate the opposition.

In simulation this game will require players to both camp and yet force them to aggressive charge offensives if they are to bag their kills.

Other Rules:
Once you Down an Enemy do not pummel him with bbs if you think you cannot get to them in time for the kill...Bang rule applys and if in the case of double kill situation it may be best to parley.

The game is over when the entire offensive team on either side is eliminated.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: RESIDENT EVIL- NEMISIS ULEASHED   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 pm

ALBERT WESKER has Dispatched his ultimate soldiers CODE NAMED NEMISIS:

as in the Video games and in the movies The Nemisis is armed with all sorts of heavy metal weapons and may even tot a mini gun!

It has been found in a report that a Nemisis has rapid regenerative properties so hitting him only stuns the beast for about 10 seconds.

SENERIO GAME:

S.T.A.R.S. team or whats left of them are held up in Raccon City CQN building when the Nemisis spot and IDs a formitable target so ALBERT WESKER gives the order to wipe them out- as a TEST.

He also gave the Secret Order Under UNBRELLA CORP to NUKE RACCOON CITY in the next 20 minutes...EVIL CACKLE!

The game consist of 3 teams....S.T.A.R.S.- THE ZOMBIES...And NEMISIS!

Nemisis will try to stun players with AEG hits which are of course 10 seconds!

Zombies will also try to make contact to survivors and turn them into Zombies!

Survivors may or may not be armed but I will say Most or all of the Survivors would be S.T.A.R.S. TEAM.

In this Skirmish S.T.A.R.S. is just trying to stay alive and so have set up fort in CQB BUILDING... Can they Survivor the full 20 minutes?

This game is good for building an field and recommended that ZOMBIE team is a Larger force than S.T.A.R.S.

Zombie team has no Firepower except for NEMISIS!

If a Zombie taps a survivor they are automatically on Zombie team!

All Zombies regenerate in 10 seconds if Hit.

ZOMBIES Hits...so you wanna head shot to kill them...you are required to tap a downed Zombie to perform the said Execution- but it doesn't work on Nemisis!- BEWARE!

Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Elite 4   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

This weekend we shall try the Elite 4 Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: ELITE 4 by "NOBODY"   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 am

ELITE 4 SENERIO:-by "NOBODY"

I say when the teams are divided, Four players will go into the field and or building waiting against everyone on both teams to strike them with death.

Which means both teams will need to be careful and watch their backs for the Elite 4.

They will be considered a Militia group which consists of snipers and assault troops and you will never know where they will be unless they get you or you get them.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Planning Airsoft Skirmishes   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:08 pm

A successful and entertaining airsoft skirmish requires pre-planning.

The first step in pre-planning an airsoft skirmish involves determining what type of airsoft skirmish you want to engage in.

Let’s focus on two popular types of airsoft skirmishes, Head-to-Head and Objective oriented games. Head-to-head involves two or more teams trying to eliminate one another. Objective style is a "capture the flag" airsoft engagement requiring your team to follow through with a mission.

Head-to-Head In head-to-head airsoft skirmishes you usually have 2 teams of opposing forces. Each team will attempt to eliminate the other in various airsoft skirmish scenarios. Some examples of head-to-head are:

1. Patrol based - One team has to move through an area looking for the opposing team. This is a search and destroy mission which involves ambush, tracking and unit movement skills. The area can be designated as enemy territory with booby traps and ambush sites opposing forces will encounter along the way. Patrol based usually requires a large area of wooded land to be effective. Airsoft MOUT (Military Operation in Urban Terrain) sites have also become popular for patrol based airsoft skirmishes. The difference here is the patrol and fighting occurs in mock towns and villages.

2. Front Line Airsoft Skirmishes - This is true head-to-head airsoft combat. Usually two teams control equal parts of the playing field. The goal of this airsoft skirmish is a full frontal assault where both teams try to eliminate the other.

Objective Style

In Objective style airsoft skirmishes you usually have an objective to complete, while the other team tries to prevent your mission accomplishment. These are very goal oriented airsoft skirmishes, and during airsoft competitions are usually timed or scored events. Some examples of Objective style are:

1. Hostage rescue - usually an indoor Close Quarters Battle (CQB) style airsoft skirmish. This involves one team trying to find and safely rescue a hostage, while the opposing teams tries to keep their hostage or even eliminate the hostage if the airsoft skirmish doesn’t go their way.

2. Capture the flag - a classic objective style airsoft skirmish. One team defends their base, while the other team tries to capture it. This is probably the most popular style of airsoft skirmish today.

3. Downed pilot or Treasure hunt - a pilot or valuable object is placed at a random spot on the airsoft skirmish field. Opposing teams try to find and secure the target. This a fun variation of capture the flag, as both teams are on the hunt and random airsoft skirmishes are bound to pop up as they encounter each other on the hunt.

Airsoft Event Planning

Other Airsoft Skirmish Considerations

Scenarios - In order to add realism to any airsoft skirmish you should plan it around a theme or scenario. For example, an alien invasion airsoft skirmish. A certain area of the field or object is considered the alien's ship, and the "humans" need to capture and destroy the ship, while the "aliens" objective is to eliminate humans, or capture their capital building on the opposite side of the field.

Some airsoft skirmishes are recreations of certain battle scenes from wars past (world war II, etc). Battle recreations require research about the event to ensure as much realism as possible. You can get so into recreations that teams may require use of authentic weapons and uniforms from that period. Another idea is to recreate a scene from a movie. Hostage rescue or capturing a bridge are movie scenes that translate well into airsoft skirmishes. The bottom line is to be creative in planning your airsoft skirmish scenario. The more realistic, the more engaging and challenging it will be for the players.

Props - Another element to plan is the use of battlefield props. Certain items are often labeled as props. For example, there can be boxes marked as explosives, and to capture these boxes means to be able to use them to eliminate opponents, or their base, or something else. Some of these props may be assigned a point value, and if one team captures them and brings them back to their own home base, they are awarded points. Airsoft skirmish such as this work on a "win by attrition" system, wherein the team needs to reach a certain objective but needs a specific number of points as well.

If you're someone planning airsoft skirmishes for your team or a tournament, you can see that proper planning takes weeks, maybe even months to develop and execute the perfect airsoft skirmish. It pays to get creative, but not too complicated, of course. However, if you put some thought into it and plan it right, it will be well worth the effort when it comes time for game day or your tournament, as the players get caught up in the fun and excitement of the perfect airsoft skirmish.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Resident Evil Video Game theme airsoft   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm

The game can take anywhere from 3-6 hrs to complete(possible more) it consists of the members of the famous s.t.a.r.s. unit battling zombies.

you will need a big building to serve as the mansion.and hopefully a place with a field with reasonable size grass and maybe some smaller building to serve as the outside.

heres how it goes. bravo team goes in first(15-20 mins) before alpha team. unlike the game bravo team will not be dead when alpha arrives(hopefully). the two teams will have to work together or separately to complete there goal which is to first find the key to leave to builiding then travel outside and search until you find your main objective(the cure to the t-virus) before an airstrike destroys the area then make your way back to the house to the area designated as the comm room were they will call for an air evacuation.

they will have to defend the area for 5 minutes until the evac arrives. at which point they run back outside to the evac site. now the rules. to make it fair 1 shot equals1 kill no matter where it hits(unless noted). in homage to resident evil games each player will start with one handgun(unless noted) with only 30 rds of ammo. survivors can take up to 7 bites before death and then reanimation(which occurs 30 seconds after death at which point you drop your weapons and become a zombie).

guns and ammo will be scattered throughout the area for use but it must be used wisely. also there will be areas called safe rooms where zombies cannot go which can give you time to rest and reload. you can stay in them as long as you like but it wastes time. also characters should be chosen randomly. both teams can coordinate tactics thru radio contact also certain things should be classified as herbs and first aid spray for healing survivors must exhibit signs of being hurt. 1-3 bites you walk and run normally 4-5 you walk slower and with a slump. 6 and above you walk with a limp and you can not run and barely walk.

zombie characters are not armed with guns and can only bite the survivors. also the zombies respawn 45 seconds after death. there are red and green herbs each green herb heals 1 bite while a red and green heal all damage(just like a first aid spray) red herbs are useless on there own. each game is to have a defector who is to eliminate both teams to stop them from completing there goal. they must wait for the right time to attack(preferably 1 at a time) the defector can ask "barry burton" for help and they cannot refuse. unless the defector is "barry burton. also throughout the scenario there will be areas you cannot enter without a key some "locked" doors can be picked while some others cannot.

next the characters.
1. normal zombie(limited movement not able to take cover use weapons) 1 shot to kill
2.dr. salvador( limited movement not table to take cover the chainsaw wielder instantly kills a character he attacks required to use a chainsaw so they stand out 3 shots to kill) you can buy a toy one for $10 at wal-mart
3.nemesis(zombie allowed to move at normal speed only zombie allowed to use a gun 5 shots to stop him for 15 seconds)
4.hunter(zombie allowed to run 3 shots to kill)

Bravo team.
1.enrico marini(team leader) starts of with a shotgun or assault rifle(coin flip or something like that decides what weapon each team leader gets. one gets a shotgun and one gets a assault rifle
2.forest speyer(marksman) uses a bolt action rifle
3.kenneth sullivan(pointman) starts with a handgun
4.edward dewey(pilot marksman) starts with a handgun
5.rebecca chambers(medic)only character allowed to combine the affects of red and green herbs starts with a handgun
6.richard aiken(comm expert) starts with a handgun and radio.

alpha team
1.albert wesker(team captain) starts with a shotgun or assault rifle
2.brad vickers(pilot) starts with a handgun
3.joseph frost(mechanic, comm expert)
4.barry burton(weapons specialist) starts with a handgun and double ammo
5.chris redfield(marksman) starts with a handgun
6.jill valentine(B&E specialist) starts with a handgun and can open some doors that can be "lockpicked"
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: BACK TO BASICS.... What is an Airsoft Scenario?   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:32 pm

BACK TO BASICS .... What is an Airsoft Scenario?

Articles - Game Scenarios

An airsoft scenario is an objective-driven airsoft game planned by the event organizer or the players themselves wherein participating players are given a role in which they are bound to play in order to achieve their goal. Players are often assigned to different teams which may have the same or different objective of their own. A scenario could be as simple as a 10-minute objective to retrieve a defended object, or could be as complex as a 24-hour game with series of multiple missions and objectives. Either way, participating teams must see to it that they are the ones who will accomplish their mission.

Type of Airsoft Scenario Games
1. Milsim Games

The word “Milsim” stands for Military Simulation. The aim of milsim is to immerse the participating players in a realistic combat situation based on real world encounters of military and law enforcement organizations. A milsim game may be composed of one or more of mission-oriented scenarios such as rescue operation, enemy elimination, item deployment/retrieval, assassination and VIP escort. These games are preferably played in a real-world setting such as existing urban area or natural terrains. Depending on the game organizer, other game factor such as weapon load-out (30 rounds per magazine), ammunition supply, ration, special equipment and uniforms may be strictly controlled or limited to further enhance the player’s milsim experience. A well organized milsim games are often accompanied with a fictional or historical storyline and demands the players to role-play their part in the story, thus giving them a sense of purpose of their existence in the game. Because of the realistic look and feel of airsoft guns, it is the primary choice for milsim games.

2. Skirmish Games

Since realism is not an issue in this type of game, participating players commonly use unrealistic high capacity magazine for their guns and wear any clothing of their choice. Skirmish game scenarios such as such as capture the flag, king of the hill and last man standing are mostly designed for the sake of fun and competition. Milsim scenarios minus the strict rules that promote realism are also considered as skirmish games. Because skirmish games are easier to plan and implement, it is the most common type of game played on airsoft.

Types of Airsoft Scenario Game Sites

1. Natural Terrain

Any natural terrain such as jungle, hills, plains, lakes and etc. could provide a great venue for an Airsoft activity especially for milsim games. Steep cliffs and habitat of endangered or dangerous plants and animal should however be avoided. One great advantage of playing on this type of gamesite is the presence of plants, trees, rocks and irregular landscapes. This could provide players a way of camouflaging themselves with the surrounding area, thus making hiding, ambushing and stalking an easier task. Since the playable area of natural terrain is often very wide, several acres perhaps, it is an ideal gamesite for organizing big scenario games that requires hundreds of players. The disadvantage of conducting a large event is it requires a lot of manpower to oversee the whole game. In most cases, game marshals are only assigned at critical area such as objective, camp and waypoint areas.

2. Urban Area

Man-made structures such as empty buildings, warehouse and ruins are also perfect for milsim games. With the absence of camouflage, players will rely more on maneuvering and formation tactics. Because this type of gamesite provide lots of covers or walls for the players to move from one place to another, firefight encounters usually happens at a very close range. Teams that are good in Close Quarters Battle (CQB) tactics are often have better advantage. The number of participating players usually depends on the amount of available area for playing. Marshalling the game is sometimes quite hard since many area of the game sites are covered from view.

3. Speedball Field

The tremendous increase of airsoft players and teams has led to frequent organization of invitational and tournament games. With the team’s reputation at stake, players often demand a fair and well marshaled game. The most popular solution for this is to set up a speedball field. A speedball field is usually an enclosed game area that contains of several structures such as walls, bunkers and obstacles that are specifically arranged and designed for the game scenario. To ensure the fairness of the game site, the two halves of the field are identical or in mirror image. In most of the time, the game area is no bigger than a football field, making it easier to organize and marshal the game. The downside of this game site is it is more expensive to setup compared to natural terrain or urban area because everything has to be built up from scratch. Speedball fields are not ideal for milsim games since the game site design is often not too realistic nor resembles a real world setting.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Battle of Iwo Jima   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 pm

The game starts out with Japanese soldiers based on top of Mount Suribachi... Japanese must hold out against US marines for a set amount of time.

Us Marines will begin there attack but will not know where all the Japs are positioned.

The goal is to raise the U.S.Flag on Mount Suribachi.. if shot you will have to drop the flag and wait at the bottom for respawn 15 seconds.

Japanese forces get no respawn and will fight to the death!

If a Jap is shot they may leave the mountain base by yelling Banzi!

The game is over when this happens!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Main_s10

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next