AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!

Go down 
+37
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
TANK
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
BIG_SHOT
Xero Ryuu
Medic_TD_Dan
EAGLE
XIII
Repo
Slayerfanx55
BOOM
sithlordharley
NOBODY
Oddball
NegativeHit
tommygunner9
StycianLeo
predator2-58
razor
Fear
Mc_SourMonkey
gonzalo
GizMo
Randy
devil
ThomasTheTankEngine
Genocide
MAG
Roadrash
AnarchistGrandpa
DEVIN
Ariel
Jester
onotix
SandDragon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:05 pm

SandDragon wrote:
The game starts out with Japanese soldiers based on top of Mount Suribachi... Japanese must hold out against US marines for a set amount of time.

Us Marines will begin there attack but will not know where all the Japs are positioned.

The goal is to raise the U.S.Flag on Mount Suribachi.. if shot you will have to drop the flag and wait at the bottom for respawn 15 seconds.

Japanese forces get no respawn and will fight to the death!

The game is over when this happens!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Main_s10

HELL YEAH!!! im down to bring a shovel and make some entrenchments......but i looked at the mountain closely and it looks like its a trash pile. what exactly is it?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Jester wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
The game starts out with Japanese soldiers based on top of Mount Suribachi... Japanese must hold out against US marines for a set amount of time.

Us Marines will begin there attack but will not know where all the Japs are positioned.

The goal is to raise the U.S.Flag on Mount Suribachi.. if shot you will have to drop the flag and wait at the bottom for respawn 15 seconds.

HELL YEAH!!! im down to bring a shovel and make some entrenchments......but i looked at the mountain closely and it looks like its a trash pile. what exactly is it?

It is soil the farmers are using... check photo
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 pm

SandDragon wrote:

I swear I saw this in a movie. It was the same situation except with US versus Vietnam, no flag, and no respawns lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 pm

BOOM wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

I swear I saw this in a movie. It was the same situation except with US versus Vietnam, no flag, and no respawns lol!

Oh you wanna play "PLATOON"... HAMBURGER HILL? affraid
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: MOUNTAIN hill skirmishes   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 pm

MOUNTAIN hill skirmishes

This Skirmish is a real fast game type and is great 3 on 3 but even more deadly when it is very large!

2 teams star on opposite sides of the earth mound-hill.

The objective of the game is DEATH MATCH but generally gaining control of the high ground.

Players achieving top of the hill status can pick off the rest below but they must first win the hill!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Airsoft Tank possibilities   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Airsoft Tank possibilities

I found this quite interesting and I am wondering if there are any uses for ROVs in any field... so far I myself have built 2 tanks and one is currentlly on display at PB matrix.

If anyone has a senerio involving ROVs or use of Modern warfare tactical bots- POST IT!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Civil War Senerios   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Civil war senerios
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 P1014010

Its the Civil war era so weapons will not fire in the usual manner we are familiar such as full auto and rapid semi.

Airsofters must reEnact Marching, loading, firing, and reloading again.

To do this all airsoft rifles will have there mags removed and loading ammo will be done by placing the round down the barrel and ramming it in with the cleaning rod.

certains weapons alone will be allowed but only for officers, who were issued revolvers and are limited 6 -8 shots, only one officer per company regimant.

Battles will be won based on the speed of the muzzel load and oh there will be a flag man on each team, just like they did it!

If the flag man drops his flag it must be picked up! if the flag is captured the game is over!

...The flag man must always be near the marching team of his side.

FLAGS REQUIRED: Confederate reble jack, and Union jack USA type 1861.

If done properly it will strangely feel like CIVIL WAR!

CANNONS- must take 3 minutes between firing, it can be any grenade launcher that has been straped to a makeshift gun carrage or item that can fire nerf balls- potate cannon!... Funny but I actually have a pair of brass cannons that can fire...will have to chrono test it before -for safty!

bayonet charges- too messy and it will be unclear how to call those so we will not reEnact them for games sake!

ok and now for the airsoft version!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: The Anti Camp rush start!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Anti camp start prospect:

The Anti Camp rush start!

All teams start facing each other with guns pointed down and safetys on.

The Distance will be about as far apart as possible but must be visible at game start.

this will take place in the jungle fort area so the general action is starting close with little stealth starts.

I will be conducting this game as a quick death match to see how it will work out so it won't start out as a sneaky camp start.

This senerio will address a situation where a fight just broke out like a drug deal gone wrong!
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 am

SandDragon wrote:
Airsoft Tank possibilities

I found this quite interesting and I am wondering if there are any uses for ROVs in any field... so far I myself have built 2 tanks and one is currentlly on display at PB matrix.

If anyone has a senerio involving ROVs or use of Modern warfare tactical bots- POST IT!

my old crew had a uav we used that had a wireless camera on it. good for field games but not woods or CQB we would launch it from the parking lot and one of our guys brother controlled it from his laptop in his car. he would relay intel to us in real time.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

Airsoft tanks are now available... seeing these I am wondering if now is a good time to aquire one or two for a game senerio.

The tanks also come in other Panzer shells and I am not sure what they are going for .

I would definatelly park this baby for use in Ho Chi Minh trails and ya I would let players who are not too Noobish drive it!

If too expensive maybe we can all pitch in to get one!
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 pm

I'm actually thinking of buying an RUV and mounting the echo1 mini gun on it.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: The Gun Game   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 am

"The Gun Game"

(A spin off of the Black Ops version played backwards to make it more airsoft friendly)

The game is pretty straight forward in that it is a free for all where everyone basically has 4 lives.

When you first start out you simply have either a bolt action rifle, shotgun or spring pistol (basically anything that requires some sort of action between shots). When you die, and every death thereafter, you go to the respawn area and get the next weapon on the list. When you die with the final weapon on the list you are out of the game.

Weapon List:
1) Bolt action, shotgun or spring pistol
2) Pistol full or semi
3) Rifle on semi only
4) Rifle on full auto

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: The Richest man   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am

Richest man on the block!

All players start out with 4 quarters each.... (DOLLAR!)

This is a free for all with an exception... a player hit must come out and say hit and give a quarter to the guy that shot him. at this time they are both declared immunity as one is in the process of giving or recieving. after the transaction is done they must part and its fair game!

You are out of the game if you actually run out of game quarters but if you have only been hit you are temporyarilly allowed immunity after having paid for your hit.

You are not allowed to add more money to this game and all quarters will be returned to each player as it is not an actual gambling game.

Winner is determined by either time limit and who has the most quarters.

A nice touch is if the quarters also had the name of the player- and the item does not need to actually be a quarters ... we can use pennies, nichels or dimes!

Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Ticket System   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:17 am

posted this a while back, would be nice to try it at least once.

Airsoft Ticket System:

The airsoft games we have been playing have been for the most part unorganized.
Im not implying that its not fun, but i know that everyone will agree with me when i say "wouldent it be more fun if everything was more organized, had less campers, and had much more team co-op?" This is why i have come up was a gametype that i hope, will in fact; change the future of our saturdays and sundays. The result of many many weeks of planning and asking questions like:
"How to keep it simple" and "How to make it work". These questions have all been answered after weeks of reasearch and development. I expect no one to say its too complicated because after it has been implemented, it will hopefully be the basis of all the future scenarios we play. What i call the Airsoft Ticket System, is a simple yet effective way to ensure that players play as a part of a team. it also eliminates the urge to camp by placing a desireble objective. This system will require teams to have very good teamwork and roles such as commanders to win. Even the youngest of players will be able to play correctly. This system was created to be highly modifiable to the amount of players and objectives at hand. Welcome to what might be the best airsoft games you will ever play.

How It Works:

Tickets:
The game is played by what i like to call "tickets". Each team starts off with a set amount of tickets. When somebody dies, they walk through their teams designated "checkpoint" to respawn. As the walk through the checkpoint, the game's "Overseer" deducts a ticket from the players team. the player goes back to his spawn point and he gets to play again. When one teams designated amount of "tickets" reach zero, the team loses.

Bases:
Standard for S.F.A.R, the ideal amount of bases is set to "3". We will call these bases, "Zone A, Zone B and Zone C". These bases will make up half of this system and will make the rounds end faster, will keep pressure on the teams to keep moving, and overall make the game much more fun. To capture a base, a team must reach the walkie talkie located at the base they are trying to capture. Someone from the team must then radio the "Overseer" saying: "Team ___ has taken control of zone ___". To maintain control of a base the team must have someone report in to the "Overseer" every 10-15 seconds. Every 15 seconds a team holds a base, the opposing team loses a ticket. The more bases captured, the more tickets are depleted every 15 seconds.
Example: Red Team: "Red team still holding Zone A". Overseer: "Roger". The overseer now deducts a ticket from the blue team.
The "Overseer" will be equiped with a walkie talkie, a stopwatch, a scoresheet, a pen, and an air horn. this equipment will eliminate the possibility of someone reporting in every 5 or 7 seconds and getting credit for that call in.

Ending A Round:
The round will be ended when a teams designated amount of tickets reaches zero.
When one team has only 10 tickets left, the "Overseer" will blow the fog horn in a short burst 3 times. This indicates the round is almost over and the losing team will make a final push. When the round is over, the "Overseer" will blow the horn for 3 seconds to indicate the round is over. The "Overseer" will then radio in the winner of the round. The comanders of the teams shoud hear the message and inform the team who won. The teams then will regroup at the stageing area to pick up the score sheet if they like.

Ticket System Rules:
1. Each team must have 10 players.
2. Each team member must have anything to indicate they belong to a team.
Example: Red arm band, Red tape, etc.
3. I shouldn't have to say this, but call your hits.
4. To respawn, you must walk threw your teams designated respawn checkpoint. Failure to do so will result in 10 tickets being deduted from your team.

Welcome To Organized Warfare.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/index.php
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Post your airsoft senerio here!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:21 am

The easiest airsoft game of all is Death Match!... Rules are simple and to the point!

what we need are senerios that have simple easy to remember rules that can be called out and easily played,

Other than Capture the flag, Freeze tag and of course DEATH MATCH, surely there are more catchy games that have easy to remember rules.

I challenge our fellow minds to devise games that can be played based on fields, Day, Night, and other creativity.

Otherwise it will be ENDLESS DEATH MATCH!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: The biggest camp senerio!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Sniper warfare

In this game senerio everyone playing is a sniper!

There may be multiple teams but it is mostly a free for all battle.

The objective is for the sniper squad or the sniper to aquire a flag objective in the center of the battle zone

...(DEATH MATCH!)

The game will begin with all players starting at the edge perimeter of the battlefield and a game warden will blow the whistle to start the game,,, the game warden will be in position in the objective area which is in the center of the battlefield- he will be in charge of monitoring the game and checking the time if a time limit has been set.

In this game snipers will test there stealth abilities, camp, and hunt each other until the objective has been taken or the time has run out.
Back to top Go down
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

how about anyone who has pistols and shotguns do a police gametype

police vs. terrorists

the police hear that a explosion and multiple gunshots are heard so of course police r at the scene and they search the area and r attcked by the terrorists.
terrorists use wut weapons they have and police can use
pistols
shotguns
ar-15
m4
sniper
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm

terrorist must use ak47 and 74's then we got a senerio Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 am

EAGLE wrote:
if you would actually check your facts terrorists use whatever they can get there hands on including ar15s, uzi's, mac 10's, mac 11's, shot guns, and any other firearms they can get there hands on. hell, on occasion they have been caught with mp5's for christ's sake. the scenerio say police, which implies domestic issues. it dosent say over seas. so your whole " musk use an AK" thing is incorrect. look up domestic terrorism and you will see what they use. they use the same stuff the cops carry.

so now that my rant is over here is my perspective for this scenerio: most cops carry patrol rifles now, not shot guns. so an officer would most likley respond with his sidearm and his patrol rifle which would be anything from a mini 14 to a M16/M4. with that said he would only have 5-6 mags on his person for his patrol rifle.but the officers advantage is that he is wearing body armor and most officers now keep rifle armor in their trunks along with the standard body armor they wear under their shirts.

to equalize the situation the terrorists would have many mags loaded for their weapons but no body armor.

rules would be as follows: each LEO team member would have and index card in a sealed envelope with an injury result in it. could be anything from stunned, get back in the fight to you right hand is injured, cant use it to your dead. when hit the first time one of your team mates would get out you envelope and see what your card says and follow it. upon being hit the second time your out and have to go sit it out for the rest of the round.

as far as terrorists go they would have the advantage of being "dug in" to the area so they would get no respawns.

as mentioned above Leo team would be restricted to 2 high caps or 7 mid cap mags only plus 3 mags for their pistol.

the terrorists would be have unlimited ammo

neither team would be allowed support weapons as it is very unlikley that they would happen unless we are doing this in mexico.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 am

predator2-58 wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
if you would actually check your facts terrorists use whatever they can get there hands on including ar15s, uzi's, mac 10's, mac 11's, shot guns, and any other firearms they can get there hands on. hell, on occasion they have been caught with mp5's for christ's sake. the scenerio say police, which implies domestic issues. it dosent say over seas. so your whole " musk use an AK" thing is incorrect. look up domestic terrorism and you will see what they use. they use the same stuff the cops carry.

so now that my rant is over here is my perspective for this scenerio: most cops carry patrol rifles now, not shot guns. so an officer would most likley respond with his sidearm and his patrol rifle which would be anything from a mini 14 to a M16/M4. with that said he would only have 5-6 mags on his person for his patrol rifle.but the officers advantage is that he is wearing body armor and most officers now keep rifle armor in their trunks along with the standard body armor they wear under their shirts.

to equalize the situation the terrorists would have many mags loaded for their weapons but no body armor.

rules would be as follows: each LEO team member would have and index card in a sealed envelope with an injury result in it. could be anything from stunned, get back in the fight to you right hand is injured, cant use it to your dead. when hit the first time one of your team mates would get out you envelope and see what your card says and follow it. upon being hit the second time your out and have to go sit it out for the rest of the round.

as far as terrorists go they would have the advantage of being "dug in" to the area so they would get no respawns.

as mentioned above Leo team would be restricted to 2 high caps or 7 mid cap mags only plus 3 mags for their pistol.

the terrorists would be have unlimited ammo

neither team would be allowed support weapons as it is very unlikley that they would happen unless we are doing this in mexico.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?156820-Weapons-seized-from-Drug-Cartels-by-Mexico-s-Military-amp-LE-%28updates%29

they have p90s for christs sake anything goes

Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 am

and thank you for making my point
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Turkey shoot   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Turkey shoot:

Gather all the Noobs and put them on one team.- Turkeys!

Hunters are all seasoned members so this won't end well for the turkeys!

-Wait!... The Turkeys are armed!

affraid

Happy Thanks giving!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Not sure if this has been said or not but, maybe all the teams can build there own bases inside the Trails field. That way we can do attack and defend games or CTF games. Just an idea since Othan built a nice one. Would like to play more complex games than Deathmatch ones
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 am

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Not sure if this has been said or not but, maybe all the teams can build there own bases inside the Trails field. That way we can do attack and defend games or CTF games. Just an idea since Othan built a nice one. Would like to play more complex games than Deathmatch ones

It is actually quite hard to get any of these idiots to play complicated games other than DEATH MATCH!

That is all they know!

I would like players to actually remember how to play the other games...If I gave out a test on calling up all the scenarios, I know they would surely fail!

Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:20 am

SandDragon wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

It is actually quite hard to get any of these idiots to play complicated games other than DEATH MATCH!

That is all they know!

I would like players to actually remember how to play the other games...If I gave out a test on calling up all the scenarios, I know they would surely fail!

they havent fully evolved from the paintball stage as shown in the image at the top of the page.. come on people can you pay attention for two seconds so you can understand and grasp the idea of whatever scenario we provide?? you can drool and masturbate to your "amazing" guns when youre dead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next