AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlternative weapons - Page 2 Voting_barAlternative weapons - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Alternative weapons - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlternative weapons - Page 2 Voting_barAlternative weapons - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Alternative weapons

Go down 
+8
Pandemonium
RecoN
SandDragon
Crazy Joker
TANK
Rogue Echo 1
SS COMMANDER
crixus044
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Alternative weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

the reason people get annoyed by shield is that no one plays by the rules with them. the get these see through pieces of ass and then take their rifle or handgun and stick it around the shield to shoot..its blind fire. yes it is. even if you can see through the shield you arent aiming your weapon, only guessing or tracing where the shot is going. plus, it makes you an insta-cunt when you use a shield in a woodland environment
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 am

Jester wrote:
the reason people get annoyed by shield is that no one plays by the rules with them. the get these see through pieces of ass and then take their rifle or handgun and stick it around the shield to shoot..its blind fire. yes it is. even if you can see through the shield you arent aiming your weapon, only guessing or tracing where the shot is going. plus, it makes you an insta-cunt when you use a shield in a woodland environment
Yeah and especial they people who have their "suped up" gun shooting like 21-29 Bbs per second.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 am

our riot shield is smaller than the frame of a human body, every single time we've deployed that shield, he was shot out. it's not impossible to be fair and use a shield at the same time :p

and also, he uses a GBB pistol or a small stock p90 shooting like 11 bb's per second
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
our riot shield is smaller than the frame of a human body, every single time we've deployed that shield, he was shot out. it's not impossible to be fair and use a shield at the same time :p

and also, he uses a GBB pistol or a small stock p90 shooting like 11 bb's per second
thats not what im talking about, if you use the shield to defend and shoot at the same time its breaking the rules and an ass thing to do. im not saying youre doing it, just in general most people i see that use shields dont know the basic rules about them, just like grenade, dummy grenade and grenade launcher rules
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Airsoft is supposed to recreate the situation of a real battle. At a real battle, people use duds, sheilds, and even chemical bombs. It could at least be fair to hold a sheild and shoo at the same time because that's what people do in real life.
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 pm

If we are talking about real situations, we might as well not validate the whole claim that "guns can be used from behind riot shields". A real gun, with real recoil, would probably never be used in this situation unless its a handgun. You try that with a P90 or an MP5, and you're gonna just spray lead everywhere, lose control of the gun, and probably hurt yourself. But thats just my $0.02
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:48 pm

haha. Haven't heard the term "$0.02" other than myself in a while. I use that term and for some reason, it tilts heads.lol. I don't undeerstand what your saying at all but if you mean that in real life, bullets fly everywhere and the shield would be useless than my $0.02 is that there is a reason why swat and special forces use shields, to protect from whatever the enemy throws at them. I believe airsoft should be the same way.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 pm

crixus044 wrote:
haha. Haven't heard the term "$0.02" other than myself in a while. I use that term and for some reason, it tilts heads.lol. I don't undeerstand what your saying at all but if you mean that in real life, bullets fly everywhere and the shield would be useless than my $0.02 is that there is a reason why swat and special forces use shields, to protect from whatever the enemy throws at them. I believe airsoft should be the same way.

i agree but airsoft is not the real deal. you can cheat in airsoft the reason we use shields for military and police use is because they can die and need something to cover themselves..in airsoft people use them and think they are invincible so they don't call their hits when they are getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Jester wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

thats not what im talking about, if you use the shield to defend and shoot at the same time its breaking the rules and an ass thing to do. im not saying youre doing it, just in general most people i see that use shields dont know the basic rules about them, just like grenade, dummy grenade and grenade launcher rules

damn like holding down the trigger on an AEG and using the other hand to shoot a grenade launcher? haha
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Jester wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

damn like holding down the trigger on an AEG and using the other hand to shoot a grenade launcher? haha
its called "overkill" lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:37 am

Panziekiller wrote:
crixus044 wrote:

i agree but airsoft is not the real deal. you can cheat in airsoft the reason we use shields for military and police use is because they can die and need something to cover themselves..in airsoft people use them and think they are invincible so they don't call their hits when they are getting shot.
There is a difference between having an advantage over people like a sheild and taking advantage of people like not calling hits. Their must be honor with the game. Sheilds don't hinder honor with cheating but people don't call their hits with or without the sheild. I was a Matrix and this one kid never called his shot even after I hit him 7 times. Evil or Very Mad I had to borrow my buddy's more powerful AEG to hurt him harder in order to prove he was hit. Laughing If you do use the sheild, then you must not take advantage of peoples judgement on whether they hit your body or your sheild.
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: what he meant   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:19 am

when he said allyoull be doin is spraying lead is you cant shoot full aito.. if you tried it would kick back so fast a nd much youd be shooting the sky. like with g18 in real guns you could shoot for bout 2 seconds before you have to re-aim
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:21 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 pm

crixus044 wrote:
What?

what i believe he is saying is that with a real gun the kick on full auto is to much and you get muxxle climb so you have to re aim every 2 seconds lol
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Ohhhh. And I'm guessing g18 means Glock 18. Glock 18 is not availiable to te public and cannot be bought or found. I have a real glock 19 and I have fired the glock 17 (Semi-auto version of the 18) and sprayed heavy fire. I shot a 10 round magazine in 2 seconds and got a nice grouping. I shot the 19 round mag in 4 and got a little wider grouping of about 10 inches vs. 6 inches of the ten round. It felt so fucking awesome that words cannot describe it.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:41 pm

crixus044 wrote:
Ohhhh. And I'm guessing g18 means Glock 18. Glock 18 is not availiable to te public and cannot be bought or found. I have a real glock 19 and I have fired the glock 17 (Semi-auto version of the 18) and sprayed heavy fire. I shot a 10 round magazine in 2 seconds and got a nice grouping. I shot the 19 round mag in 4 and got a little wider grouping of about 10 inches vs. 6 inches of the ten round. It felt so fucking awesome that words cannot describe it.

they do sell the g18 they sel, it at the gun show
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm sure you can use some guns, like an AA12 or the Kriss Vector. Those guns have spring systems that bring the recoil WAY down. I've seen guys one hand shoot both guns. If it's a problem, just make a semi only rule for when you're behind a shield.

As to the whole glock 18 thing, yes you can buy them, you can even get full auto-guns, you just need a special gun license, I think it's the class III license, but I can't be sure. same with suppressors
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:44 am

Suppresors do need a special gun liscense. My mom has one from the police academy. I highly doubt that Glock sells the model 18. Only a man that got it before 1986 and has a class 3 liscense can sell one but the buyer also has to have a class 3 liscense, Why would you go through that trouble when you can just get an mp7 for half the trouble.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:55 pm

crixus044 wrote:
Suppresors do need a special gun liscense. My mom has one from the police academy. I highly doubt that Glock sells the model 18. Only a man that got it before 1986 and has a class 3 liscense can sell one but the buyer also has to have a class 3 liscense, Why would you go through that trouble when you can just get an mp7 for half the trouble.

Idk dude, just saying what I read. I know for a fact though that it is possible to buy the glock 18. I think the glock 25, 28, and some other models are banned in the US. People are pretty picky on guns, I would be too if it was coming out of my pocket. But w/e, to me there's no point in buying a gun, I've never needed one and it would just be money wasted
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

RecoN wrote:
crixus044 wrote:

Idk dude, just saying what I read. I know for a fact though that it is possible to buy the glock 18. I think the glock 25, 28, and some other models are banned in the US. People are pretty picky on guns, I would be too if it was coming out of my pocket. But w/e, to me there's no point in buying a gun, I've never needed one and it would just be money wasted
ive never understood the appeal of shooting a real gun at a range. ive done multiple times and just seems like a bigger money pit than airsoft. at least when i build up an airsoft gun i can shoot someone and not get arrested...
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

It's the awesomeness of firing a real bullet and being able to control the power that would usually kill a man. You can't shoot an airsoft gun 1000 yards but a real gun can. It's just for the awesome feeling of a real gun. Indoor target practice is a little boring since you can't shoot very far but an outdoor range can go for miles. Target practice is also good training for hunting. You can't kill a deer with an airsoft gun.lol
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm

crixus044 wrote:
It's the awesomeness of firing a real bullet and being able to control the power that would usually kill a man. You can't shoot an airsoft gun 1000 yards but a real gun can. It's just for the awesome feeling of a real gun. Indoor target practice is a little boring since you can't shoot very far but an outdoor range can go for miles. Target practice is also good training for hunting. You can't kill a deer with an airsoft gun.lol
ya but hunting you gotta get up hella early eff that im sleepin in!
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Laughing Then you can join the army. That like hunting terrorist. Or go just go hunting in the afternoon. Or at NIGHT!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:35 pm

crixus044 wrote:
Laughing Then you can join the army. That like hunting terrorist. Or go just go hunting in the afternoon. Or at NIGHT!! Shocked
the army... been down that road not goin back lol
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Then I'm proud to speak to you soldier. My entire family has been in the army. My dad in Veitnam, My grandfather in WWII Pacific. My great-grandfather in WWI Italy. My Grand Uncle in the Korean and my Other grandfather in the Egyptian revolution. They all told me never to go in the army. They said "Be judged by 12, than carried out by 6". I listen to them and I'll stick to inventing weapons than shooting them for the Military. All I can say for you to do is maybe modify your weapons and fire in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative weapons
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next