AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Vote_lcapAlternative weapons - Page 3 Voting_barAlternative weapons - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Alternative weapons - Page 3 Vote_lcapAlternative weapons - Page 3 Voting_barAlternative weapons - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Alternative weapons

Go down 
+8
Pandemonium
RecoN
SandDragon
Crazy Joker
TANK
Rogue Echo 1
SS COMMANDER
crixus044
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

Alternative weapons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 pm

I went to Canada 5 years ago and My uncle was shooting a deer with a Colt Trooper. He said the next gun he wants to get is a JTL-E .500 S&W Magnum 12" which is the most awesom gun ever. My dream gun of course is the Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express revolver or the Thompson Contender .600 Nitro Magnum. It would be "OVERKILL"
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:34 pm

crixus044 wrote:
I went to Canada 5 years ago and My uncle was shooting a deer with a Colt Trooper. He said the next gun he wants to get is a JTL-E .500 S&W Magnum 12" which is the most awesom gun ever. My dream gun of course is the Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express revolver or the Thompson Contender .600 Nitro Magnum. It would be "OVERKILL"
i shot a 500 magnum dam near broke my arm LOL THATS overkill! shoot a dear with that take out half the forest too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
i shot a 500 magnum dam near broke my arm LOL THATS overkill! shoot a dear with that take out half the forest too...
LMFAO Laughing That must have been the greatest expierience ever. I wouldn't doubt the .500 magnum to go through a couple trees and walls.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am

Airsoft guided missle!

how about the development of an RC controllable V2 rocket with guided camera in the nose cone!...it could be a smart missle by dropping bombletts of bbs over a target, this device doesnt even have to be rocket powered!

some devices run on Lipo powered internal jet duct fans and a parachut could deploy once over the target so it is totally reusable.

This item is best made of a crash proof nerf foam material....it is possible that airsoft games will get ever more sophisticated.

Airsoft RPG missles!

Although RPG are available, most do not actually fire that cool ass rocket but instead , fire a spray off bbs like a shot gun!

It would be much better to have this item fire a grenade that actually explodes on contact!- hopefully development will contine on this one.

Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:20 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Airsoft guided missle!

how about the development of an RC controllable V2 rocket with guided camera in the nose cone!...it could be a smart missle by dropping bombletts of bbs over a target, this device doesnt even have to be rocket powered!

some devices run on Lipo powered internal jet duct fans and a parachut could deploy once over the target so it is totally reusable.

This item is best made of a crash proof nerf foam material....it is possible that airsoft games will get ever more sophisticated.

Airsoft RPG missles!

Although RPG are available, most do not actually fire that cool ass rocket but instead , fire a spray off bbs like a shot gun!

It would be much better to have this item fire a grenade that actually explodes on contact!- hopefully development will contine on this one.

An airsoft bazooka is already made. Get a foam hobby store rocket or nerf titan rocket and put a gunpowder propelled rocket on the back and you have an airsoft bazooka/rpg.

I wish there could be a rifle grenade launcher that could fire an airsoft grenade at a target.

If your thinking about an airsoft v-1 rocket. Than we might as well consider an airsoft airplane if you will.

What could be feasable is an airsoft daisy cutter. A parachute bomb that explodes 5 feet from the ground and fires bb's in all directions. Or a screaming meemee.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:22 pm

crixus044 wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Airsoft guided missle!

Airsoft RPG missles!

An airsoft bazooka is already made. Get a foam hobby store rocket or nerf titan rocket and put a gunpowder propelled rocket on the back and you have an airsoft bazooka/rpg.

I wish there could be a rifle grenade launcher that could fire an airsoft grenade at a target.

If your thinking about an airsoft v-1 rocket. Than we might as well consider an airsoft airplane if you will.

What could be feasable is an airsoft daisy cutter. A parachute bomb that explodes 5 feet from the ground and fires bb's in all directions. Or a screaming meemee.

The problem with operational airsoft missles and grenades is that they are not fire and forget weapons... at the end of each game these things must be found and recovered fo reuse and as tactically simulating as it is, it may be only good in indoor enviornments and venues where it could be easy to find any expesive grenades.

The trick would be that some one will find a way to install trcking devices so parts like these could never get lost.

Though using stuff like these in the woods and you are bound to get it all caught up in a thick bush or even high in a tree that it could never be brought down.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 pm

crixus044 wrote:

why would you want such a powerful cartridge?! the .44 magnum is plenty enough.. once you start getting into those large exotic calibers, you're compensating for something else. :p
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
crixus044 wrote:

why would you want such a powerful cartridge?! the .44 magnum is plenty enough.. once you start getting into those large exotic calibers, you're compensating for something else. :p
I just think it would be an awesome feeling to shoot a .60 caliber magnum. If it could take done an elephant, it could take down a deer.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 am

SandDragon wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Airsoft guided missle!

Airsoft RPG missles!

The problem with operational airsoft missles and grenades is that they are not fire and forget weapons... at the end of each game these things must be found and recovered fo reuse and as tactically simulating as it is, it may be only good in indoor enviornments and venues where it could be easy to find any expesive grenades.

The trick would be that some one will find a way to install trcking devices so parts like these could never get lost.

Though using stuff like these in the woods and you are bound to get it all caught up in a thick bush or even high in a tree that it could never be brought down.
tracking devices are attached to all airsoft guns in Pennsylvania (At least from what I heard). An indoo daisy cutter is not safe at all. Rifle grenades could be hard to create as well but firing indoors might detroy your equipment so you gotta be careful with your stuff.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 pm

crixus044 wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
crixus044 wrote:

I just think it would be an awesome feeling to shoot a .60 caliber magnum. If it could take done an elephant, it could take down a deer.

it can take out your face...almost 50% of people who shoot .44 magnums bust their face because of the recoil..just imagine if you shot a .60 cal affraid
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
crixus044 wrote:

it can take out your face...almost 50% of people who shoot .44 magnums bust their face because of the recoil..just imagine if you shot a .60 cal affraid
Watch these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIy9XklogdQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1d7i3i0LLI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 pm

yea i know they use those rounds for hunting panther and bears but that man is a professional and has probably been shooting for years those rounds in general are just overkill
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

They're used to stop charging elephants and other super large animals. Sometimes rifle rounds are too hard to aim with a charging elephant.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:18 am

I love real guns but I'll rather prefer this forum to stick to good ideas for airsoft guns like Zing Toys Bow and Arrow. Cap gun converts, nerf gun converts, blow guns. Multi-Grenade launcher. Rifle grenade, Rocket Launcher, Daisy cutter, Tank, Riot Shields, fireworks grenades, Tri-shot shot guns. M61 Vulcan, Minigun, Microgun, Hybrid Airsoft guns, Nerf Big Bad Titan, Paintball converts, and Baseball launchers. What gun do you prefer for airsoft shotgun, Saiga 12 or AA-12?
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:23 am

Question: Are cap gun converts and nerf gun converts legal in Battle town pr any airsof field?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

crixus044 wrote:
Question: Are cap gun converts and nerf gun converts legal in Battle town pr any airsof field?
i used a nerf gun once.... ONCE......
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm

How did it turn out? And are cap gun converts allowed?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 pm

crixus044 wrote:
How did it turn out? And are cap gun converts allowed?
no? ive never seen a cap gun convert but i useda nerf gun and it did live up to what an airsoft can do, like shoot ammo that makes it across a room.. :/
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:36 am

Just for refrence. what nerf gun did you use? It seems interesting and weird that you played airsoft in a room with a nerf gun.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:20 am

crixus044 wrote:
Just for refrence. what nerf gun did you use? It seems interesting and weird that you played airsoft in a room with a nerf gun.
i thought why not, just to mix it up. but the darts go like 5 feet lol i dont know the name of it its an older one nothing recent
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
i thought why not, just to mix it up. but the darts go like 5 feet lol i dont know the name of it its an older one nothing recent
The older ones are better for conversion. I ask because if it is a good model, I'll buy it off of you and convert it into an airsoft shotgun, but if the darts go only 5 ft., then it must suck shit. Anyway, wouldn't the airsoft gun break the stuff inside your house, or do you live in a mansion? And my original question, ARE NERF CONVERTED AIRSOFT RIFLES ALLOWED IN MATRIX AND BATTLETOWN?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm

crixus044 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
crixus044 wrote:
The older ones are better for conversion. I ask because if it is a good model, I'll buy it off of you and convert it into an airsoft shotgun, but if the darts go only 5 ft., then it must suck shit. Anyway, wouldn't the airsoft gun break the stuff inside your house, or do you live in a mansion? And my original question, ARE NERF CONVERTED AIRSOFT RIFLES ALLOWED IN MATRIX AND BATTLETOWN?
a mansion..... sure... lets go with that....
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 am

Ok. Anyways, ARE CAP GUN AND NERF GUN CONVERTS ALLOWED IN AIRSOFT FIELDS LIKE MATRIX AND BATTLETOWN?
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:46 pm

crixus044 wrote:
Ok. Anyways, ARE CAP GUN AND NERF GUN CONVERTS ALLOWED IN AIRSOFT FIELDS LIKE MATRIX AND BATTLETOWN?

i'm pretty sure, as long as they're under the fps limit then they should be fine. check in and call the staff at the field for any questions.

nerf gun converts and cap gun converts, although cool looking, are very impractical, and you'd probably get torn up by any aeg, not worth the time and money
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

RecoN wrote:
crixus044 wrote:

i'm pretty sure, as long as they're under the fps limit then they should be fine. check in and call the staff at the field for any questions.

nerf gun converts and cap gun converts, although cool looking, are very impractical, and you'd probably get torn up by any aeg, not worth the time and money
my potato gun shoots under 350 FPS LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative weapons
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next