AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Regarding upgrades Vote_lcapRegarding upgrades Voting_barRegarding upgrades Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Regarding upgrades Vote_lcapRegarding upgrades Voting_barRegarding upgrades Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Regarding upgrades

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

Regarding upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Regarding upgrades   Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm

I was thinking about putting together some money together to upgrade my rifle and i realize that i know next to nothing about how to take one of these apart much less screw around with their insides. Anyone know anyone or a store that will do the upgrade either with parts i buy or that will get them.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Regarding upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding upgrades   Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 am

Pb Matrix and the Paintball Shop. they know what they are doing. My gun blew up this weekend because of the work i did to it and all i can say is that these 2 places know what they are doing...I am an idiot on internals btw so cant help you there. Seriously. i asked a stock motor to handle an m200 spring...plus i gave the bevil gear no room to move and put the motor WAY too tight. Atleast i learned my lesson..the hard way. These shops will make your gun work to the specks that you want it to work at.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Regarding upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding upgrades   Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 am

save some money and upgrade to lipo time so u can get revenge or upgrade the motor and the gears and the piston head and other things and then u will get revenge when they get shot and i aint saying names but you know who Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Regarding upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding upgrades   Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 pm

EAGLE wrote:
save some money and upgrade to lipo time so u can get revenge or upgrade the motor and the gears and the piston head and other things and then u will get revenge when they get shot and i aint saying names but you know who Twisted Evil

EAGLE what r u talking about?Hes asking on advice on how to upgrade his gun.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

Regarding upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding upgrades   Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 pm

EAGLE wrote:

you really make it seem like you only play to hurt people and if you play to hurt people u obviously dont get the purpose of the game
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Regarding upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding upgrades   Regarding upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 pm

people use lipo for a reason one to make it perform good and cause they like to hurt people and i aint saying names but i meant if he wants to upgrade it buy a kit like systema which are like 200 bucks but they are worth it and then buy the motor and then the gun will be ripping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regarding upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding upgrades   Regarding upgrades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding upgrades
Page 1 of 1