AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Vote_lcapLIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Voting_barLIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Vote_lcapLIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Voting_barLIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS

Go down 
+4
Jester
Repo
Jack Rot
SandDragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Empty
PostSubject: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 pm

There is an issue here on gaming senerios. some players have favorite game senerios while others are pure haters.

There are even some gaming senerios thatare probablly least likelly to be played given they may be pistols only rules and the such.

I would like to ask players to list there favorite gaming senerios or the ones they actually hate... now you may be right or wrong on your oppinion but it will be respectfully noted.

Aparentlly it will be next to near immpossible to Host such games as Resident EVIL Zommbie skirmish and other games that apear unusual like freeze tag!

I am sure no one will drop there AEG and play a pistols only game or vollunteer to go as an unarmed civillan hostage or a charging ZOMbie and such.

I think the Sniper hunt is deadly cool! LOL affraid
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 pm

sniper hunt seems cool, i missed it this weekend but i will be there this sat, and someone better be wearing a ghillie suite or im bringing some elmers glue and someone is gunna be tearin' up weeds and rolling in them
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
sniper hunt seems cool, i missed it this weekend but i will be there this sat, and someone better be wearing a ghillie suite or im bringing some elmers glue and someone is gunna be tearin' up weeds and rolling in them

I found the Sniper! ... and his BB found me! affraid

Next time I will act out my death in agony! lol!

I will see if I can Host it again...This is a Call to all Sniper Units.

we will be looking for"CHARLIE"!
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 pm

I have a write up for a Resident Evil style zombie game but it takes a entire game day to make sure everyone has a chance to get a go through. It runs three five man teams a time with a run time of 90 minutes; so it takes around 6 hours for 45 players to play through. I say 6 hours even though its only 4.5 hours of gametime because of setup and breaks between rounds.

The big problem with a zombie game is that you need people to not play and run things to make sure it goes on time. If anyone wants to see some notes I made to host one let me know.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:11 pm

prison break and army of two
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:22 pm

[quote="Jester"]

I actually like BK vs MC DONAULD Senerio... That was really hard!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:43 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]
Jester wrote:

Too LOOOOooooooong, Jester was about to pass out lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

i liked the ctf games we had a while back, and the bomb scenarios as well.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 pm

what burger king vs mcdonald game never heard of that one. is it the one were jester has to eat all of the food before they catch him Smile
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 pm

I love the sniper hunt just for the requirement to NOT spray and pray. you can actually sneek up on snipers and knife kill them. but as far as i see it we need a larger open/ wooded area to play in. we did it once in orlando with multiple 3-man sniper teams and multiple hunter/killer teams and we used 50-60 acres.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 am

[quote="NOBODY"]
SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:

Too LOOOOooooooong, Jester was about to pass out lol!

That game was Ok in its concept but It needs to be played out in the cool of winter...also I would take the idea back to California and play it in places that get cold enough to snow.

I was known for my snow bunkers up north but now I build sandcastles!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Pistols "only"Senerios

Duels and cowboy shoot ups!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS    LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIST YOUR FAVORITE OR HATED GAMING SENERIOS
Page 1 of 1