AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Medic gaming senerio Vote_lcapMedic gaming senerio Voting_barMedic gaming senerio Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Medic gaming senerio Vote_lcapMedic gaming senerio Voting_barMedic gaming senerio Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Medic gaming senerio

Go down 
+2
Digital Jedi
SandDragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Medic gaming senerio Empty
PostSubject: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Medic game senerio...

teams elect their favorite team players who are worthy of being a medic.

The game should start out with even number teams and maybe 4 - 8 medics on each matching team.

team requires a medic type messenger bag with a red cross on white circle field or tape a cross onto helmet or gear for ID.-use red tape or a marker to draw a simple cross.

Players shot in the field will have to remain out of action until a medic arrives and can and should cry for help!.... LOL! the player must remain wherever they got shot so they must be found and can only cry for help!... LOL!

team help cries should be ID calls like solids or stripes or black team or white team.

Medics merelly need to tap a wounded player to revive them back to active duty.

since medics will be extremelly rare in the teams they will be the most hunted players in the game and cannot be healed unless another medic is present.

this will require a unit to provide heavy support to back up each medic and each unit medic will have to watch out for enemy ambush using the wounded as a trap!

this will initiate possibiliies by the medics decisions on who is worth risking and saving or ignoring due to extreme threats.

The game is over if all the medics are dead / wounded and all the players on a team or most of them are eliminated.

this game will be more balanced for charging tactics and some reckess tactics like running and well balanced for hiding/ camping. your active time or out of action time will vary based on team play and a brave set of medics/ cowards ...LOL!

a word of note that although medics are extremelly valuable in this type of game.
You will also note that although they may retreat from most engadements and may seem cowardlly their will be times when he will have to run through heavy fire to reach a wounded squad!
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:51 pm

its sounds like fun .but the only problem is the volunteers for the medic . everyone's gonna want to play .
and how long can you stay wounded for until declared dead.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:20 pm

panty sniffer wrote:
its sounds like fun .but the only problem is the volunteers for the medic . everyone's gonna want to play .
and how long can you stay wounded for until declared dead.

Lets play this as just a game senerio... you don't ever die, you are just out of action.

You are considered hopelessly dead when all your team medics are knocked out and your team is basically unable to be revived because of lack of medics, now the remaining team units must fight on more carefully as it is now search and destroy!

your team can somehow win if it is able to also skillfully eliminate the other team medics and all other players.

and about medic volunteers, I am sure that medics will see plenty of action and fighting as well as stratigically retreating to benifite the team....revived players can call out with all ego... IM BACK MOTHER FOES!

picking a player to be medic will be easy and fun for all players, you just have never tried it and there should be an agreed medic set at the start of the game for each team.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:06 pm

oh hell yeah! i volunteer to be medic. it might sound boring. but they have the best job/role in the game. and they will see the best firefights due to the fact that theyll have to run around saving their lost comrades. not only that but your team will really depend on you to bring on the victories
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Jester wrote:
oh hell yeah! i volunteer to be medic. it might sound boring. but they have the best job/role in the game. and they will see the best firefights due to the fact that theyll have to run around saving their lost comrades. not only that but your team will really depend on you to bring on the victories

cool I would like to initiate a medic game senerio and I have already bougt a militay style medic bag but I will also bring tape to make crosses, if you take the game to heart you should get this bag found at the dadeland mall (spencer's) or other military surplus shops.- if you don't like useing the tape!

also note that each team is limited to a certain agreed number of medics per team.

you are right about being a medic but with great power comes great resposability!
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:19 pm

can the medic shoot?
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Of course then no one would want to be the medic
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Bones wrote:
can the medic shoot?

Hell ya , he can shoot!... It is more important that he can heal another medic and not get himself knocked out! maybe all the medics should carry walkie talkies too to check on each others status!

Medics should also fight, only they know what they risk!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Ariel wrote:
Of course then no one would want to be the medic

Don't be so absolute about that! we should give it a trial test run and see if its fun, Have you played this before?

not every one would care to be a medic and that is a personal oppinion , but lets not slamm the door shut on any gaming ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:54 am

We have never played one of those scenarios unless maybe a time i wasn't there. But the medic has to be able to shoot to protect themselves by shooting back at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:30 am

we have played a game type like this before however each team only had one medic on each team and if i recall correctly they cheated in that match we started at spawn and unpon the start of the game we took fire from right next to the cars which duh we are not going to shoot back because of our cars . . .anyway sorry for going on like that yes i think itsa great idea sanddragon we do need to try it
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:23 pm

[quote="Zulu"]

All senerios have the possibilites of being great if well planned and executed, 1 medic is not enough on each team as that medic will become too overwhelmed and most hunted, that is why there must be a few more medics and they will of course be able to shoot back!... the 1 medic deal per team made the situation desperate!

your game situation was probablly never well balanced.

the game must have sufficient players to really support this game and create the effect of war.

war generates reckless play and careful play but if a player cannot respawn they will always be careful and the game will slow to a crawl.... respawning at least will free you of having to say thats how it all ended and I must wait until everyone is either hunted down or the game is called.

You, the player are expected to die, maybe several times in the game, a medic puts you back in action.and so you will continue to have fun!

If the game is played with the right amount of medics and other fighters it will be well balanced.

also about your parked cars...It is stupid to start a battle near that area, REALLY! both oposing teams must march out and start the game much deeper in the game field!

If you didn't have a good time, it was because it wasn't being done right!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:22 am

hey i saw the medic bag you had on you yesterday and it was a strapped one. thats a good thing, but only if you dont have a vest on. i found somthing similar to the one you had yesterday that comes with medical supplies in it and its molle mounted.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_161&products_id=28893
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:49 pm

[quote="Jester"]

nice spot on that item but the one I got looks more like vintage MASH gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medic gaming senerio   Medic gaming senerio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medic gaming senerio
Page 1 of 1