AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Vote_lcapPOLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Voting_barPOLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Vote_lcapPOLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Voting_barPOLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?

Go down 
+4
MAG
Jack Rot
SandDragon
GizMo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Empty
PostSubject: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 am

Sadlly all that shit is true... It is written in the koran... Historically they also did all that to cities with temples.

I guess that is their religious plan...and this religion is the only one I know that says you are allowed to HATE a none muslim....You are not allowed to take in none Muslim friends, just plain mean!

Who ever wrote this long long ago must have been living in the crusades!

This is Modern times!....

Funny thing I saw 2 weeks ago while Diving in the keys,A Muslim Family went on our Dive boat, all the girls snorkled in full berkas!

Now I know you cannot swim very well nor fast at all like that!
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:25 pm

I say we make nice with the russians and take over the world.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Jack Rot wrote:

that would be fun but i stand by the troops they risk their lives for us and they need to more of a say in what happens
Back to top Go down
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm

I seriously doubt New Yorkers are gonna let that happen. And if they do then they deserve the proverbial slap in the face for letting it slide.

You gotta live for vengence according to my faith. The Church of Badassitude.
Anyone interested in converting to our faith can check out www.badassoftheweek.com or ask me for a copy of our bible.

Last edited by Judge on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjust)
Back to top Go down
treskie
Private 1st class
treskie

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Jack Rot wrote:

40% of the russian army is muslim...

this mosque is literally spitting in the face of you and the rest of our country. just remeber the towers burning for all of those who wacthed, i watched 2,973 people die how about you?. I also went there about 3 months after the towers fell not a pretty sight.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm originally from Brooklyn Brighton beach & 4th st. and I want to share The kid from Brooklyn with you all. He's got something to say about everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2EW8e6x5I

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 am

NOBODY wrote:
I'm originally from Brooklyn Brighton beach & 4th st. and I want to share The kid from Brooklyn with you all. He's got something to say about everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2EW8e6x5I

Regards,
NOBODY

god i love that guy (NO HOMO) 2 thumbs up Clap
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:02 am

We must realize that Islamist extremists don’t like us. In fact, they hate us and want to see the United States wiped off the planet, and they will do anything and everything to see that happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 am

If it was like 1800s and we acted like the British empire we would have good excuse to go to war and after defeating them we would add it to our empire!

Wars now a days don't seem to add territory to countries like they use to and it is expensive to fight a war if you gain no collateral back.

Actually many previous wars had stupid causes that destabilized empires that previously controled Muslim lands...with no one properlly running those lands we now inherit a bitter Islamic population that has been neglected since 1917.

The Islamic extremist know are laws and culture and will use our humanity ideology against us....they are blinded by there one train thought and thinking... in the Name of ALLAH.

It seems their Religion excuses them to kill if it is for there "GOD"

I personally am Religiouslly skeptic and I will Honestlly answer I do not know who my God is or if he is even there...

This makes me Religiously impartial so I see all with an open mind.

I don't like the Religions that Dame you...they are poison!

Christian,Jewish, and Islamic are 3 on my list that have Jealous Gods...I would have to pick a side or burn reguardles of how nice I was and lived in life!

I don't like the fact that if I entered those countries that I will be questioned by everyone about my religion...Maybe be singled out.... that is none of their buisness and it is very culturally rude to pick on outsiders.

I actually Don't think there is a God but If this is true then Humanity is mostly too Imature to handle the truth!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:55 am

This is current information if you want to visit a city like MECCA

Entry to Mecca for Non-Muslims

"Non-Muslim Bypass:" Non-Muslims are not permitted to enter Mecca.Non-Muslims are not permitted to enter Mecca under Saudi law.[2] The Saudi government supports their position using Sura 9:28 from the Qur'an:

O you who believe! the idolaters are nothing but unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year; and if you fear poverty then Allah will enrich you out of His grace if He please; surely Allah is Knowing Wise.
—Qur'an, Sura 9 At-Tawba, ayah 28, [41]

The existence of cities closed to non-Muslims and the mystery of the Hajjis have often aroused intense curiosity in people from around the world. Some have falsely claimed to be Muslims in order to visit the city of Mecca and the Grand Mosque to experience the Hajj for themselves. The first to leave a record was Ludovico di Varthema of Bologna in 1503.[42] The most famous account of a foreigner's journey to Mecca is Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina, written by Richard Francis Burton.[43] Burton traveled as a Qadiriyyah Sufi from Afghanistan.

Individuals who use fake certificates of Muslim identity to enter may be arrested and prosecuted by Saudi authorities.[44]

Go ahead... try to Visit MECCA!
This City represents what the Muslims would like to do if they took over all the cities...They might as well burn all our history books- films, and destroy all the last standing museums of other world cultures...They will also destroy as many Idols and temples they can find!

certain arts will be banned and our women will be forced covered up and told to do "other jobs"or know their place.

This is what will happen if they take over!

Being banned to Enter is like a crime... some sort of Hate Law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?   POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLITICAL VIEWS...WHERE DO YOU STAND?
Page 1 of 1