AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Exposing guns in public Vote_lcapExposing guns in public Voting_barExposing guns in public Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Exposing guns in public Vote_lcapExposing guns in public Voting_barExposing guns in public Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Exposing guns in public

Go down 
+6
gonzalo
SandDragon
Randy
NegativeHit
Ariel
NOBODY
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Exposing guns in public Empty
PostSubject: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Guys,

Just wanted to comment on the incident that happened at BK last Sunday. Please don't take your guns out in public and start shooting at signs. It is dumb and it can get you killed! I hope someone learned their lesson by having a real gun pointed at them in the BK parking lot. Sorry to say that was a very very stupid decision you made. It can trace you back to our field and could get us all kicked out for something like this. People will start thinking of us as pests in their neighborhood. We need to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble. So please the guns are either in your car or on the field, they should not be exposed other than the field. If you must do it and got an itch to scratch please do it at home or far far away from S.F.A.R. and please don't get shot.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Well i dont know who it was but i do remenber a group saying lets meet at bk after they were done playing and wow that is like the stupidest thing you can do thats asking for something you really dont want. Remenber on some of these guns the only thing that makes it different from a real gun is the inside of the gun which is the part that it not visible to other people which leads to other then the person holding the gun to people thinking it is a real gun. Well i cant beleave someone even had this problem and i hope whoever you are learned you lession
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:45 pm

That is y i dont take off the orange flash hider. and hu would bring there airsoft to any place if theyre not even gonna play there?
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Ya i agree with all of you guys that was realy stupid drunken of who ever did it , what suprised me was that it was at burger king .

drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:03 am

Good that you posted this but some of the new guys here are really IDIOTS!, I am with perfect soldiers and one of my guys is a real ass sometimes, Bad Habit of pulling guns out !

Its really stupid and dangerious and well forbidden to display in public, some of these guys lack respect.

Also we need to keep the game in the playing field, as some of the players were too close to the side road and I really think that form of FLANKING has gone too far!

A passing driver could spot the gamers and well speculate, and I have seen some idiots actually fire at traffic and I had to step in!

I seriously think that every game meet must open basic ethics to all new gamers in the field.

I really apreciate having any nearby airsoft gaming field establishment and wouldn't want to lose it because of the actions of NOOBS.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:31 am

Yea i agree that really stupid.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Good that you posted this but some of the new guys here are really IDIOTS!, I am with perfect soldiers and one of my guys is a real ass sometimes, Bad Habit of pulling guns out !

Its really stupid and dangerious and well forbidden to display in public, some of these guys lack respect.

Also we need to keep the game in the playing field, as some of the players were too close to the side road and I really think that form of FLANKING has gone too far!

A passing driver could spot the gamers and well speculate, and I have seen some idiots actually fire at traffic and I had to step in!

I seriously think that every game meet must open basic ethics to all new gamers in the field.

I really apreciate having any nearby airsoft gaming field establishment and wouldn't want to lose it because of the actions of NOOBS.

Thank you for the heads up SandDragon, If I see someone shooting at passing cars I will personally kick them out, and I am sure I would have a lot of players to back me up. For now this is the only field due to the SILO being closed, So please don't ruin it for yourself and the others by doing stupid things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 pm

i think you guys need to kick the hotdog vender out asap thats not a good i had a bunch of people telling me that the flick security was upset with that and we really dont need to be on there bad side
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Your right that is not acceptible cause you shoot a car the guy slams his brakes looks from where the shoot could have come from and sees to the other side its just open then he can through the trail and see all of us there. He or she will be pissed off and say who was the one that shoot my car and of cousre no one will stand up or come forth and that person will probualy then resort to calling the cops and we will most likely be kicked out for that in a blink of an eye so now 60 people got to pick up there stuff and go because of one idot so we all got to work togather and keep an eye out for that kind of shit

Also about the hot dog vendor the security said that they weret allowed but he dident come this sunday so we got to have him come and ask them to leave him self that has the authority cause if the airsofters tell them to leave they wont cause by what i saw they are happy that they were there cause thery sure made money this weekend
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I saw them and they sure looked happy there where making good $$$$ clown
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Im sorry to say it but i dont really care how happy they are making money there in fact i could care less if its going to cost us playing at the field everyweekend the guards already said they cant be there and we have to respect what they say because those guys can kick us out and keep us out whenever they want also PAINTBALLERS !? i thought the guards took them as vandalizers also wth is going with knocking down walls !? cant we get kick out for that too if they see it !? sorry if i sound a bit frantic its just we all got drilled about this crap and now its like w.e fuck it anyway idk just saying
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 pm

I dont really care if they make money or not i just dont wanna get kick because of them...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Why is the Hotdog guy not allowed to set up for our limited crowd needs I am sure they are responsible cooks and aparentlly they are only catering to us!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:51 pm

They say the security guy's dont want them there for some reason
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: keep the game in the field and in view of the non public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 pm

The guys that were firing at cars were maybe 16 year old noobs I think and I already chewed them out but ...I wanna Focus all gamers to Flank as clear of the road as possible and not ever be within street visiblility period... I myself went with a flanking squad that pushed there way extremelly close to the road and I simply told them I was embarassed to be seen if seen from the road and that we must be invisible to any passing drivers, besides if we were actually engaged in a firefight resulting bbs would actually enter the range of that road, possibly result in a vehical hit followed by a pissed off driver and so forth.

Anounce to all members and new guys that they must play away from the road and follow a nopublic can view code.

Now I will lash out at anyone who answers me back and maybe we may put them up to answer against the charge in a court martial. maybe hold a FIRING SQUAD as a penaty!

I don't believe in kicking out anyone who is a whiner or an ass because that may result in some form of revenge ( If I can't have it, no one can attitude) simply we put them on a squad that keeps them inline. hopefully each squad has good honorable members of friends that link us all and keep everything on the true.

I recommend that we not allow anyone to pass the trench near that road.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

The hotdog guy is not all essental for our airsoft and we are not responsible for they are non players and although handy to cater to us we should not be bothered by a guard.

The guard shouldn't blame us for this sole vender!

we are here for a game and only the game, this quarrel is silly!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:23 pm

For my understanding the guards are the one leting us play and if they are not happy they can kick us out.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Oh maybe we should bribe them!

Invite a guard to play a game and see how thirsty they get!

If they are still beefing about , all I can say is that particular excuse is way too weak maybe they are jealous and underpaid and should have been charging a dollar to everyone who came and I still would have paid it.

all this is underground anyways!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:07 am

Its funny cause most of us that have been playing from the start or for a while now at SFAR we have never had this problem at all but now with the silo closed and all those players that come with that attitude over here even this crap has become a problem but i like what your saying dragon i just wish more of the new players were at least as half wise as you
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 am

About the security gurad for those that dont know who he is he is in charge of the whole area we play on and his job is to keep people out that area from people doing drugs sex and anything else you can think of when he saw us there for the first time he had the right to say your not allowed here this is goverment property and SFAR would be off limits so big ups to him for letting us play this guy is no rent a cop security either. So when he saw the hot dog vendor he had told us that no one was allowed to sell or make profit on that land that is simply why they are not allowed there but he him self when he goes will take care of that we dont get in the middle of that

We have asked him to come play with us but he only has his real gun to play with so he cant play lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 am

Ariel wrote:
About the security gurad for those that dont know who he is he is in charge of the whole area we play on and his job is to keep people out that area from people doing drugs sex and anything else you can think of when he saw us there for the first time he had the right to say your not allowed here this is goverment property and SFAR would be off limits so big ups to him for letting us play this guy is no rent a cop security either. So when he saw the hot dog vendor he had told us that no one was allowed to sell or make profit on that land that is simply why they are not allowed there but he him self when he goes will take care of that we dont get in the middle of that

We have asked him to come play with us but he only has his real gun to play with so he cant play lol!

You Know and I know that a real gun can never be used in a game!

I have access to a real AK47 and a German ww 2 Mauser, amunition is a dollar a bullet and if you hit a guy he may never get up! lol!

someone else answered me back on that kind of bullshit saying "oh I have a real gun!" next time they say that answer back " This all about hunting a target that is also hunting you! - and it can be a team effort!

Trust me that will never be offered at the range!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:30 am

[quote="Ariel"]Your right that is not acceptible cause you shoot a car the guy slams his brakes looks from where the shoot could have come from and sees to the other side its just open then he can through the trail and see all of us there. He or she will be pissed off and say who was the one that shoot my car and of cousre no one will stand up or come forth and that person will probualy then resort to calling the cops and we will most likely be kicked out for that in a blink of an eye so now 60 people got to pick up there stuff and go because of one idot so we all got to work togather and keep an eye out for that kind of shit

All airsoft gamers must not be seen in public view , take it like being nude in ones home only just don't step outside naked! LOL!

Although airsoft is legal in Florida it can only take place in the right conditioned places, You cannot do this in some parking lot next to a shopping mall!... Please make every effort to route out anyone figiting with their gun that has nothing to do with the game or orderlly conduct of the sport.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:54 am

Ariel wrote:
Its funny cause most of us that have been playing from the start or for a while now at SFAR we have never had this problem at all but now with the silo closed and all those players that come with that attitude over here even this crap has become a problem but i like what your saying dragon i just wish more of the new players were at least as half wise as you

Some of these players acted like real Dicks when I tried to introduce myself and try to join them... apparentlly when I said I didn't know any spanish the proceeded to jabber on in their language so I felt left out and who know's what they were saying... Maybe talking shit!

This happened on sunday when I went as a Vietgong soldier, they were asking me dumb shit like do I always go like that? maybe I will go as CASTRO! and I will aswer back a dumb aswer!

I am also a surfer and I know how rude some locals can be at the surf spots, this kind of territorial clan like behavior is very anti social and uncultural being upheld bysome of those erragant Latin Cubans.

I am half Cuban and Chinese and that makes me very sad and unwelcomed.... I will remember to shoot them in the game field later!

I came here to join a game and have some fun, not get pissed or shunned because I am different or try something silly and humorous.

Respect here is the key not disfuntion and attitude or how big your balls really are!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 pm

i find it funny how all your problems are being blamed on the silo guys...i take that personally as im basically being blamed and categorized for the possible actions of a certain team or a member of silo...you didnt like when i said that sfar had cheating problems because of a couple of members so why are you gonna do the same to the silo guys?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:04 pm

as for the vendor, in reality hes not allowed to sell there because hes making a profit on someone elses land. itd be a different story if he was paying a fee to the owners of the land etc. i dont like the idea of having paintballers at sfar but id let the security guy deal with that for the same reason "if i cant have it no one can".......as for the walls, they have their pros/cons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exposing guns in public
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next