AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Referees on Sundays Vote_lcapReferees on Sundays Voting_barReferees on Sundays Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Referees on Sundays Vote_lcapReferees on Sundays Voting_barReferees on Sundays Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Referees on Sundays

Go down 
+13
DyeHard
ChiCho
Medic_TD_Dan
StycianLeo
predator2-58
rolonvan
Jack Rot
EAGLE
Streets
Jester
SandDragon
Xero Ryuu
NOBODY
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Referees on Sundays Empty
PostSubject: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm

I will be asking for some volunteers to Referee during games, this way we get better control on who or not has been hit out and to call the hits for those who don't call theirs.

I will be buying two orange vests for the volunteer referees to wear on the filed during games. We can alternate referees among the volunteers, I myself will be volunteering as well. We will start using the referees on Sept, 25th. The vests have been ordered and will arrive by then.

If you would like to dedicate a game or two to referee please let me know so we can already have those volunteering ready for the weekend.

Referees will be used only on Sundays since we have a larger crowd to cover.

A safety walk will also be made and yellow tape will be put up to mark any danger spots for our players to hopefully prevent any further accidents on the field.

**********AND PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE REFEREES**********
There should be a consequence for shooting a referee, TBD.

Regards,
NOBODY

Last edited by NOBODY on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 pm

ill be willing to offer one game of my time per day i go to ref a game. Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

I will make myself "UNOFFICIALLY USEFUL"!

Though I may not be able to see hits given those bbs are fast and I'm skeptic about how teams will react to see a ref.

Most likelly to follow a ref as an indicator that the enemy team is near!

I KNOW I'M GONNA REGRET THIS!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm

the consequence for shooting the ref should be that the fire be considered ricochet and the shooter is considered as hit. this should hopefully help with reckless shooting that could get people hurt as you did, because a shooter will have to confirm that the target is a hostile, like you would in real life.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
the consequence for shooting the ref should be that the fire be considered ricochet and the shooter is considered as hit. this should hopefully help with reckless shooting that could get people hurt as you did, because a shooter will have to confirm that the target is a hostile, like you would in real life.

I will keep that in mind, thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 pm

we could also get the refs to video the game
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Jester wrote:
we could also get the refs to video the game

Very true, but I think that would throw their attention off the game. scratch

Last edited by NOBODY on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:13 pm

NOBODY wrote:
I will be asking for some volunteers to Referee during games, this way we get better control on who or not has been hit out and to call the hits for those who don't call theirs.

I will be buying two orange vests for the volunteer referees to wear on the filed during games. We can alternate referees among the volunteers, I myself will be volunteering as well. We will start using the referees on Sept, 25th. The vests have been ordered and will arrive by then.

If you would like to dedicate a game or two to referee please let me know so we can already have those volunteering ready for the weekend.

A safety walk will also be made and yellow tape will be put up to mark any danger spots for our players to hopefully prevent any further accidents on the field.

Regards,
NOBODY

i have one here aswell ill bring it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Streets wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

i have one here aswell ill bring it

Question
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 pm

i will volenteer nobody but we will need 4 refs two on each side 1 on top and 1 on bottom so we can control everything and make shure that people dont light us up so i am in and i hope hro and dawg and everybody else listens to the ref because hro is very tuff when ur telling them they are out they usually say they are wrong and they tell us to shut the fuck up and get out and i aint saying names but everyone knows who is like that so hopefully they listen.
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:02 am

yea, i heard sunday some of the more "unfair" players are out there, but regardless i work every sunday so :-/
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:14 am

I'm a man of honesty, and I must say I've played on both sides and the only thing that's different isn't calling shots, because almost everyone does with the exception of a few individuals on both sides, but the teamwork. Usually what people like to call the "cheating teams" win because of the simple fact that they know how to move. I prefer playing on their teams usually because they use tactics and strategy, and don't shoot nervously from a corner at anything that moves. If people actually used their time wisely in staging to prepare for the next match and make plans instead of playing with dicks looking at how "sexy" their gun is, losing wouldn't be a problem. Honest and very blunt, but true. I know of several individuals who can agree with me on that too.
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:25 am

Shocked Is it like this every weekend??
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 am

rolonvan wrote:
like what? Please specify for me/us so your question may be appropriately responded to. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:35 am

rolonvan wrote:
i have only played with these guys twice but as far as the sport in general it happens once in a while. the joke is that "call your fucking hit" is the airsoft mating call.
Back to top Go down
StycianLeo
Private 1st class
StycianLeo

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 am

I'm a little late to this party, but if you guys need me I'd be more than willing to ref a few games. If you need a character witness, Xero knows I'm good for it.
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
rolonvan wrote:
like what? Please specify for me/us so your question may be appropriately responded to. Thanks Smile

I was referring to the fighting, arguing, etc. I have been there twice to take a look and have not seen it. I got there when there wasn't many people left so I was wondering if that was the case when you guys have a full house.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Those volunteering to be a referee please see me on Sunday, I usually get there at 10am. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 pm

rolonvan wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
rolonvan wrote:

I was referring to the fighting, arguing, etc. I have been there twice to take a look and have not seen it. I got there when there wasn't many people left so I was wondering if that was the case when you guys have a full house.

It's not really arguing or fighting it's just players expressing their inner feelings at that particular moment of madness but in the end we are all still friends.

I have never heard or seen anyone yelling bad words directly to anyone and don't expect to hear or see it either. These boys flare up like a book of matches but do respect each other.

I look at them all like brothers and wish there was a shoe big enough for all of us to live in scratch can you imagine what it would be like lol!

So feel free to come out early and participate, if you don't have a gun ask me for one.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 pm

NOBODY wrote:
I look at them all like brothers and wish there was a shoe big enough for all of us to live in scratch can you imagine what it would be like lol!

Make it a Floating Shoe and I can imagine it Laughing
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 pm

rolonvan wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Make it a Floating Shoe and I can imagine it Laughing

affraid
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:46 pm

that shoe would definately smell like shit and have quite a few thousand bb's in it ;D
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:48 pm

EAGLE wrote:
i hope hro and dawg and everybody else listens to the ref because hro is very tuff when ur telling them they are out they usually say they are wrong and they tell us to shut the fuck up and get out and i aint saying names but everyone knows who is like that so hopefully they listen.

What are you talking about? Maybe you should say names Cuz i call my hits. and i know the rest of my team does.
Back to top Go down
ChiCho
Private 1st class
ChiCho

PostSubject: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Get him Dan ... get him ! Na but for real... I know HRO calls there hits ... like Dan says "play like its real ". I don't understand why everybodys crying over this stupid subject ? what's the big deal, we all call our hits there ain't no point in staying in when u know u got hit. Whatever, Thats all I gotta say !!
Back to top Go down
DyeHard
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
DyeHard

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm on DAWG whenever we go out there we always call our hits just like everybody else does. It sounds like you guys are putting HRO and DAWG on the spot. Yeah what is the big deal about this? Every where you go to play airsoft there's always someone that isn't going to call their hits, that how the game is, some people are just not that honest. Just light them up next time your in action with them, that's how there going to call their hits!
Knight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referees on Sundays
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next