AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Vote_lcapReferees on Sundays - Page 2 Voting_barReferees on Sundays - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Vote_lcapReferees on Sundays - Page 2 Voting_barReferees on Sundays - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Referees on Sundays

Go down 
+13
DyeHard
ChiCho
Medic_TD_Dan
StycianLeo
predator2-58
rolonvan
Jack Rot
EAGLE
Streets
Jester
SandDragon
Xero Ryuu
NOBODY
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm

DyeHard wrote:
I'm on DAWG whenever we go out there we always call our hits just like everybody else does. It sounds like you guys are putting HRO and DAWG on the spot. Yeah what is the big deal about this? Every where you go to play airsoft there's always someone that isn't going to call their hits, that how the game is, some people are just not that honest. Just light them up next time your in action with them, that's how there going to call their hits!
Knight

no one is putting anyone on the spot.Some people call there hits and some don't its random.its not put into groups.And EAGLE Ive seen you get hit and and not call it so i wouldn't be talking.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:01 pm

NOBODY wrote:
I will be asking for some volunteers to Referee during games, this way we get better control on who or not has been hit out and to call the hits for those who don't call theirs.

I will be buying two orange vests for the volunteer referees to wear on the filed during games. We can alternate referees among the volunteers, I myself will be volunteering as well. We will start using the referees on Sept, 25th. The vests have been ordered and will arrive by then.

If you would like to dedicate a game or two to referee please let me know so we can already have those volunteering ready for the weekend.

Referees will be used only on Sundays since we have a larger crowd to cover.

A safety walk will also be made and yellow tape will be put up to mark any danger spots for our players to hopefully prevent any further accidents on the field.

**********AND PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE REFEREES**********
There should be a consequence for shooting a referee, TBD.

Regards,
NOBODY
i posted a similar topic but with the name of game marshals
Back to top Go down
razor
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 pm

it shouldn't be generalized by saying such and such team doesn't call hits. and i have even seen with my own eyes streets callout his own team mates. and also remember when you have adrenaline pumping with thick gear you may not notice a hit, it happens.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

look who is talking wise one devin i frinking hit u full auto and u where running down the trees and i hit u like 6 times and u didnt call one fucking thing but like only 2 times i didnt call it so use ur common scence devin.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 pm

EAGLE even 4 other people also said u didn't hit me.Maybe you should work on your aim.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:53 pm

EAGLE wrote:
look who is talking wise one devin i frinking hit u full auto and u where running down the trees and i hit u like 6 times and u didnt call one fucking thing but like only 2 times i didnt call it so use ur common scence devin.
I'm sorry eagle, but stop whining. You whine all the time and it's getting pretty annoying. I've played on all the teams and honestly, the people on legitimate, organized teams call their hits more than people who aren't on organized teams and stuff. And like someone else said, I've played with you before on your team. Three times. And two of those times you didn't call it till the second time you were lit up, so don't talk.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm

ur wrong and we all know how to aim get it straight and besides no one saw it but me
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:00 pm

there was nothing to see.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm

All of you stop complaining! Damn! For the first time there will be refs. That way if they say that we were hit, just let it be. for now, if someone doesnt call their hits, light them up on full auto. Simple. But please dont make your aeg shoot 700 fps. that shit is just wrong. I had my friend shoot me with my dmr a while ago from 100 ft and that left a MEAN welt.(~430 fps) I will be droping it to ~410 cus it is wearing out a lot of my parts too fast.

Keep the games honest and clean. Plain and simple. But dont Bitch about it either. That is what the refs are for.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:08 pm

i never played with u and i never got lit up and if i did i would call it. i have been hit and not called it but i can tell u everyone has cheated 1 or 2 which aint no biggy btu after many other times it starts becoming a problem but there i am done but i never played with you so whatever there is the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:11 pm

EAGLE wrote:
i never played with u and i never got lit up and if i did i would call it. i have been hit and not called it but i can tell u everyone has cheated 1 or 2 which aint no biggy btu after many other times it starts becoming a problem but there i am done but i never played with you so whatever there is the end of it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night eagle. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Referees on Sundays   Referees on Sundays - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referees on Sundays
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2