AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Bang Out Enforcement Vote_lcapBang Out Enforcement Voting_barBang Out Enforcement Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Bang Out Enforcement Vote_lcapBang Out Enforcement Voting_barBang Out Enforcement Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Bang Out Enforcement

Go down 
+20
MAG
EAGLE
Mirko
Mc_SourMonkey
destroyer
Cancer
BOOM
assault22
GizMo
predator2-58
DEVIN
Trip
Streets
Medic_TD_Dan
Fear
Judge
sithlordharley
Jack Rot
SandDragon
Jester
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Bang Out Enforcement Empty
PostSubject: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 am

Guys this is becoming an issue among alot of noobs and sadly among some of the veteran players too.

we all know the story of running into a room and some douchebag lighting you up from less than 5 feet with a gun shooting over 400fps.......on lipo up yours ............and thats after you call bang on them too, only for them to bitch at you "NO YOUR OUT I SHOT YOU"

but instead of pummeling their face in with your rifle stock we should implement some sort of rules of enforcement such as

1) less than 10 ft, you get put in the hole (nobody knows what im talking about)

2) shoot from less than 10 feet even if you got fucked in the ass by a dinosaur and squeezed the trigger in pain your out.

etc, feel free to post up other ideas cause its starting to get rediculous.....when the "Pro" players start doing it, you know theres a problem

plus this could also teach trigger control
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 am

Jester wrote:
Guys this is becoming an issue among alot of noobs and sadly among some of the veteran players too.

we all know the story of running into a room and some douchebag lighting you up from less than 5 feet with a gun shooting over 400fps.......on lipo up yours ............and thats after you call bang on them too, only for them to bitch at you "NO YOUR OUT I SHOT YOU"

but instead of pummeling their face in with your rifle stock we should implement some sort of rules of enforcement such as

1) less than 10 ft, you get put in the hole (nobody knows what im talking about)

2) shoot from less than 10 feet even if you got fucked in the ass by a dinosaur and squeezed the trigger in pain your out.

etc, feel free to post up other ideas cause its starting to get rediculous.....when the "Pro" players start doing it, you know theres a problem

plus this could also teach trigger control

I Posted the Idea of No Bangout allowed for a pistols only type game!

All no bangout games are for pistol type weak close quarters games and all players are expected and required to wear full armor...

I am defending the post on Zombie senerio.... NO AEGS ALLOWED!

weapons being used on the game must be deemed safe before being allowed.

All other games are another story and you must use bang out rule!
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 am

the way i see it is, if you go into a room to clear it and you find someone, call bang, because shooting in any room is within 10ft, heck even if its 12ft, its close enough.

so how i feel it should be is, when entering any room BANG is the only thing to come out of any hole. however when youre looking through the rooms that connect if you see someone on the other side further than 10ft it is okay to shoot.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 am

i know i personally shot 1 guy under 10 feet.. 1 bb right in the chest and said bang while doing it lol went up to him after the game and apologized its from my speedball days
Back to top Go down
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Dossent this kill the point of CQB though? I personally rather no get banged out. I'll take the effing hit from 10 feet, 50 feet, 3 feet. Seriously I dont care. A BB from these rifles hurts exactly as much from 20 feet as it does from 10.

If you sneak up on someone and have the shot then yeah call bang cause you got them dead to rights but if you are in a fire fight and quarters get tight I say shoot it out.

Ive been less then 10 feet from "PRO" players literally room-to-room with nothing but a piece of drywall with holes in it. Shot out over 100 rounds at each other and didnt hit quat! It happens, bullets and BBs miss even at those distances.

Hell HRO had 12 men corner me and Mobius (or maybe we cornered ourselves) into a bathroom. They came at us from all 3 entry points, shot the hell outta the tiny room we where in, one or two guys even opened the door on the opposite end of that bathroom and poured in some HRO DOOM and still missed on thier first two attempts. It was intense! We got nailed good and shoot the eff up on the third time they opened on us and WE LOVED IT!

To have one of them come in close and say "BANG" woulda been bullcrap cause they knew as well as we did that to hit us was gonna take effort.
BANG is a game killer.
I say we use it only on kids or when you have the drop on someone. Otherwise take that hit!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Judge wrote:
Dossent this kill the point of CQB though? I personally rather no get banged out. I'll take the effing hit from 10 feet, 50 feet, 3 feet. Seriously I dont care. A BB from these rifles hurts exactly as much from 20 feet as it does from 10.

If you sneak up on someone and have the shot then yeah call bang cause you got them dead to rights but if you are in a fire fight and quarters get tight I say shoot it out.

Ive been less then 10 feet from "PRO" players literally room-to-room with nothing but a piece of drywall with holes in it. Shot out over 100 rounds at each other and didnt hit quat! It happens, bullets and BBs miss even at those distances.

Hell HRO had 12 men corner me and Mobius (or maybe we cornered ourselves) into a bathroom. They came at us from all 3 entry points, shot the hell outta the tiny room we where in, one or two guys even opened the door on the opposite end of that bathroom and poured in some HRO DOOM and still missed on thier first two attempts. It was intense! We got nailed good and shoot the eff up on the third time they opened on us and WE LOVED IT!

To have one of them come in close and say "BANG" woulda been bullcrap cause they knew as well as we did that to hit us was gonna take effort.
BANG is a game killer.
I say we use it only on kids or when you have the drop on someone. Otherwise take that hit!

thats nice, i hope to find you one day in cqb, i might accidentaly forget to take my finger off the trigger.....and youll love it cause your a masochist
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 pm

I agree with both sides of the argument.

If I come in too a room i will bang you out but is you star firing all bets are off and I will unload unless I see it is a child I would not like if someone does it to my kids knowing that is who they are.

Otherwise I have no problem with a firefight in a room it realy get the heart pumping.
Back to top Go down
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Jester wrote:

thats nice, i hope to find you one day in cqb, i might accidentaly forget to take my finger off the trigger.....and youll love it cause your a masochist

No need to be cynical just cause we dont agree with each other!

If as a community you guys decide to bang out at ten feet or less no matter what then I will play by said rules. Im not here to change the way you guys do things or to preach. Im just stating the way I look at things. I like firefights, I dont care if its in close quarter and Im not scared to get hurt.
This is a contact sport! plain and simple.

We do have kids who play and as a father I think the safety of our younger members is above all else.

And honestly Jester is you forget to take your finger off the trigger I promise you I wont get mad dude. Thats just the way I am.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Jester wrote:

its starting to get rediculous.....when the "Pro" players start doing it, you know theres a problem

What "pro" players?
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Jester wrote:

its starting to get rediculous.....when the "Pro" players start doing it, you know theres a problem

What "pro" players?

im a pro player!!! fo'sho! bang bang jimmy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Trip
Private 1st class
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 pm

10ft rule is for little kids and pussycats...... play like its real or play saturday period......
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:40 pm

I never shoot anybody from under like 15feet cause i dont want anybody going to work or school with welts.exept for two times that ive done it but it was single and on the vest.also i try not to shoot people in the head cause that shit hurts!.Like when i saw this guy hiding i told him its either he gets out or i get a head shot and he got out and in anather case this other guy dicided to shoot at me so i shot him in the head the only thing sticking out and he later says why i did that.(he heared me warn him before he started shooting).i like this game to be fun not to piss people off with over aggressiveness. no no no.But if u spay me from under 10 feet and your not a little noob.i will unload on ur ass!cause that aint part of the game. Thumbs down
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Trip wrote:
10ft rule is for little kids and pussycats...... play like its real or play saturday period......

yeah its also for people who have jobs, and lives, and trigger control.
so im glad you play on sunday, that way we dont have to deal with your shit
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

DEVIN wrote:
I never shoot anybody from under like 15feet

lol u shot me field at 10 ft... but im not a panzy
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:48 pm

sithlordharley wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

lmfao.i got ur vest didnt i? thats what i was aiming for.lol.i couldn't say bang cause the bushes were to thick that wouldn't really be fair
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 pm

DEVIN wrote:
sithlordharley wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

lmfao.i got ur vest didnt i? thats what i was aiming for.lol.i couldn't say bang cause the bushes were to thick that wouldn't really be fair

lol u got my finger but no big i dont care i was to over heated and didnt wana play field anyways lol
Back to top Go down
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Trip wrote:
10ft rule is for little kids and pussycats......
Yeah I feel the same way. You gotta understand that pain and airsoft go hand and hand.

Jester wrote:

Man, you are one high strung individual! Why do respond to everything like its a personal attack? This is an open discussion, no reason we can't be civil about it.
And your right, some people gotta go home and to school with welts which sucks! Im a grown man so my mom dossent get mad if I show up with 6mm love-bites but I see how it can be an issue to some.

I like Devin's approach to this! If you corner someone in a room you tell em " BANG!, get out or I'll light you up!" if that person says "okay you got me" then its all good. If he says "COME GET YOU SOME FOO" then its a fire fight.
How bout we just do that? We can even call it the "Devin Bang Policy".

Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Judge wrote:
Trip wrote:
10ft rule is for little kids and pussycats......
Yeah I feel the same way. You gotta understand that pain and airsoft go hand and hand.

Jester wrote:

Man, you are one high strung individual! Why do respond to everything like its a personal attack? This is an open discussion, no reason we can't be civil about it.
And your right, some people gotta go home and to school with welts which sucks! Im a grown man so my mom dossent get mad if I show up with 6mm love-bites but I see how it can be an issue to some.

I like Devin's approach to this! If you corner someone in a room you tell em " BANG!, get out or I'll light you up!" if that person says "okay you got me" then its all good. If he says "COME GET YOU SOME FOO" then its a fire fight.
How bout we just do that? We can even call it the "Devin Bang Policy".

LADIE AND GENTELMEN WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:04 am

I dont understand why there is so many problems amongst players in this forum, the reason the 10ft rule is used is common courtesy, no one wants to go home with chipped teeth because someone decided that shooting 2 or three times wasnt enough so they unloaded 20 rounds into a person, it's unnecessary.

the 10ft rule isnt for pussies, its because no one wants to wear a full face paintball mask, im sure no one would like multiple bb wounds on their face from 10ft and under.

no point in being so "hardcore" about the sport, its for fun.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Private 1st class
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:26 am

first of all, the ten foot rule is a courtesy and therefore i will choose who i extend it too.... i've walked into a room and banged someone out only to get shot in the face. I;m not complaining nor do i care about the ten foot rule, I feel like you guys try to play realistic to an extent. There are no rules in war. And stop complaining and just play.

"trip"
HIGH RISK OPERATOR - RAIDER 1 - TEAM 1
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 am

Here's the rules that I abide by.

In a BANG situation. If YOU walk up on me, with your gun pointed in a direction NOT towards me and yell BANG... Yet I have MY gun pointed at you, and I yell BANG after you do. YOU ARE DEAD. Not me. You can not BANG a person without "presenting an opportunity" to actually engage someone.

If your both pointing guns at each other.. And you yell BANG together.. both parties should be having a walk, a good laugh, and a "good shot" comment.

Now the thing about BANG is, Sometimes you surprise the heck out of someone, and they react by shooting you. Keep your fingers crossed and hope they aren't using full auto mode or aiming at your neck and face.

AND IF THEY DECIDE TO ENGAGE AT CLOSE RANGE...WELL IS THEIR CHOICE IN WHICH I WILL EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO DOOMALITE HIS ASS.

Other then that, he who has the opportunity to engage (and is actually sighted on a target) and speaks first.. Gets the kill.

NOW KIDS BEHAVE...THIS IS ONLY A GAME WHERE NO ONE DIES AND EVERYONE COMES HOME NOT ON A BOX......

Knight
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 am

the only reason for some one to get shot in the face within 10 ft is if your aiming at the face....so maybe theres more to this....... affraid
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

There is no reason any one should get shot in the head unless that is what you were aiming to do. There are some player that are constantly going for head shots that is not acceptable in CQB.

If that is how you want to play that is fine but do not complain when it happens to you
Back to top Go down
assault22

assault22

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:21 pm

well the bang out rule is nice and all...but you can run tino a room and shoot 30 rounds and miss all 30 so go big or go home! i would honestly perfer to shoot it out, and if you have such a great shot that you can call bang just shoot two at the chest...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Maybe I will organize a team game that is willing to acept playing a no hold bar game of CQB with all Bangouts suspended... This is for ALL ADULT HARDCORE PLAYERS ONLY GAME!

All others not willing to play it can join another game played with Bang out rules in a different area while they settle the score!

IF you got the GUTS, now is your chance for GLORY!

All Attending players please bring proper protection and extra body armor...

See ya on Game day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bang Out Enforcement   Bang Out Enforcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bang Out Enforcement
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next