AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Vote_lcapSniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Voting_barSniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Vote_lcapSniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Voting_barSniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senator Snipes
Private 1st class

Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 pm

I have an L type 96. I was wondering which upgrades I should use for it. I am not looking to blow holes in walls or anything, I just want some more consistency with my shots! Please help me out if you know a lot about this stuff
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:12 pm

1. Tight Bore.
2. Better Hop-Up
3. the utg shadow ups package that comes with a steel spring guide, tougher spring, and a much better piston. ~430 fps with .36 g.

This should get you up to par. any higher fpr with this gun and you WILL need a steel zero triger. Laylax makes one for about $200. tough huh. but it can push the gun to be able to with stand the pressure of a spring that shoot 600+ fps.

Quick tip: a little bit of tape around the o-ring of the piston can get a tighter air pressure.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 pm

fps*
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 pm

if u want high fps u need like some 60 dollar upgrade kits off evike under internal parts and if u want accuracy start using .43 gram bbs although they are expensive but those are the suggestions i could tell you.
Back to top Go down
Senator Snipes
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Ill look into those upgrades. And I have .2, .23, and .25 bbs. Too light for a sniper?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 pm

well depende on ur fps with .20's
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm

after about 100 ft, 20s will start to turn cus of the wind. imagine what happens to 12s when shot with a good aeg. it sprays! and it usually shoot strai up! cus of the hop-up. start with 28s and once you get better, move up to 30s, 36s. i wouldnt recomend any higher. only a hand full of custom made guns can shoot 40s or 43s out to 300-500 ft. and they are insane!!!
Back to top Go down
Senator Snipes
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm

What does the upraged hop up do for my gun? Cause when I put mine on full hop up it doesnt seem like the "up" needs any upgrading lol
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 pm

what weight rounds were you using? and the upgrade will get you an increase of fps through a tighter air seel and a tougher spring. the metal spring guide is there to make sure that your spring doesnt go where it shouldnt. just go with no lower than 28g bbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help   Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Rifle upgrades? I need some help
Page 1 of 1