AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
airsoft turret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
airsoft turret Vote_lcapairsoft turret Voting_barairsoft turret Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

airsoft turret

Go down 
+3
devil
BOOM
blackstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blackstar
Private 1st class
blackstar

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm

how would you guys think about a turret. in the jungle, or the side of the mountain scince we got permission.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

blackstar wrote:
how would you guys think about a turret. in the jungle, or the side of the mountain scince we got permission.

Not bad if someone would volunteer to buy one. This topic does not belong in the Roll Call section it belongs in the general dialogue section. Just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
Private 1st class
blackstar

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm

BOOM wrote:
blackstar wrote:

Not bad if someone would volunteer to buy one. This topic does not belong in the Roll Call section it belongs in the general dialogue section. Just an FYI.

....... reply: i have the materials to build one, and it can clime if i order new weels. if i doesn't move, then i van make the gun go angelwise up and down, and turn it left to right at the same time. with a rc remote. in the junge , it cant move.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:11 pm

they are not difficult to make at all. i havent made one cuz im broke lol. they have some on ebay for sale for like $800
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Turret Design   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 pm

devil wrote:
they are not difficult to make at all. i havent made one cuz im broke lol. they have some on ebay for sale for like $800

I think I can build an Airsoft turret but you will have to rigg an AEG to the barrel and to complicate things the AEG will have to be fixed so It cannot be removed by a player during a game- that way It will be dedicated through out the game!

Only the barrel of the weapon will protrude out of the turret....Because of this I recommend that the weapon in use is an extra weapon that will be slung inside the turret so it can wait for anyone to use it- even the enemy!

Turret design will probablly be very large cylinder design with plexiglass visor- yet is vunerable in its access point- may feature ball bearing parts for full rotation!... I envision using a rotating stool for an axle and the player can sit in as well-rotation will happen by using ones legs- arms will operate the AEG!

I will walk around HOME DEPOT and see how much it will cost to do a high end model.

I don't recommend we place it on the mountain at all because it could always be tipped over with some one inside!

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 pm

good idea S.W.O.R.D will start making one
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:
devil wrote:

I think I can build an Airsoft turret but you will have to rigg an AEG to the barrel and to complicate things the AEG will have to be fixed so It cannot be removed by a player during a game- that way It will be dedicated through out the game!

Only the barrel of the weapon will protrude out of the turret....Because of this I recommend that the weapon in use is an extra weapon that will be slung inside the turret so it can wait for anyone to use it- even the enemy!

Turret design will probablly be very large cylinder design with plexiglass visor- yet is vunerable in its access point- may feature ball bearing parts for full rotation!... I envision using a rotating stool for an axle and the player can sit in as well-rotation will happen by using ones legs- arms will operate the AEG!

I will walk around HOME DEPOT and see how much it will cost to do a high end model.

I don't recommend we place it on the mountain at all because it could always be tipped over with some one inside!

youre thinking of an anti aircraft gun
turrets are manned standing up
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

but the idea was to make it remote control
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Im just gonna get a jg sig 552 with a 14v lipo and on a rc car.lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:31 pm

devil wrote:

then its not a turret its a sentry gun
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 pm

ya.better!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Jester wrote:
devil wrote:

then its not a turret its a sentry gun

it can be both. a person on one team can have a remote and it can be capture by an enemy and the remote control can be turned off and can be used as a turrent
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:49 am

who's making the care packages and uav?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

airsoft turret Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft turret   airsoft turret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

airsoft turret
Page 1 of 1