AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Left behind spring pistol. Vote_lcapLeft behind spring pistol. Voting_barLeft behind spring pistol. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Left behind spring pistol. Vote_lcapLeft behind spring pistol. Voting_barLeft behind spring pistol. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Left behind spring pistol.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

Left behind spring pistol. Empty
PostSubject: Left behind spring pistol.   Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:22 pm

I forgot my spring pistol today out at the Ho Chi Minh trail. Its one of those crap spring pistols made of clear plastic with blue TAURUS markings on it. It should be in a black thigh holster. My goal was to get at least one kill with it and instead my dumbass left it behind :p I left it in the staging area sitting on the styrofoam farthest from the parking lot (so, southern most styrofoam I believe) If you happened to have come across it and grabbed it if you could return it, it would be much appreciated. If not, I MIGHT be out tomorrow but if I'm not and someone reads this that is out tomorrow, if you could pick it up for me and hold on to it I would be very grateful<3
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Left behind spring pistol.   Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:48 pm

I have it.with the holster .Im coming our tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Left behind spring pistol.   Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Ah excellent! Thanks a lot devin. Hopefully I'll be out there tomorrow if I can convince bearfort to drive down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left behind spring pistol.   Left behind spring pistol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left behind spring pistol.
Page 1 of 1