AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
cops at fox hole on saturday  Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

cops at fox hole on saturday

Go down 
+20
xpvnreaperx
SFAA, Inc.
Digital Jedi
evil e
tommygunner9
SheepDogRex
Landa
Jester
NOBODY
ThomasTheTankEngine
Night breed
SandDragon
spook
Repo
Mirko
sithlordharley
hitgen
Y12-Scorpion
DEVIN
chief
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chief
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
chief

cops at fox hole on saturday  Empty
PostSubject: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm

as me and my brother were ready to leave my mom watches as a cop gets out of his car with an m4 aiming at me at my brother then as he approaches he yelled hands up and get down and also calls back up he then told me not to move and asked what were we doing there i answered i was playing airsoft and then explained its kinda like paintball so he understands obviously my mom got scared when he saw the cop pointing his gun at us so she accelerated to the point her van was next to the cop and she also explained we were just playing as 2 more cops joined the one already aiming at us the other 2 were totally cool they asked were we had our guns i kinda stood up to show them and i guess i scared them so me brother just yelled dont move so i just pointed at teh guns they grabbed them and were amazed at hoe realistic they looked after that it was all cool they just asked a couple of things and claimed they got a call saying people were shooting real guns they just said it was all cool and not to ever point our guns at anyone outside of were we play and then we left and they stayed i guess to see who else comes out thats when scorpion came out and saw us (goldish van) lol
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Like at hwta time was this?i didnt see or here anything about cops?
Back to top Go down
Y12-Scorpion
Private 1st class
Y12-Scorpion

PostSubject: I left around 3:45 4:00 as the confrontation was winding down entrance was Blocked   cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm

TRUST ME THEY WERE THERE was NOT REALLY FUNNY!

Scorpion
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 pm

wow!, this could've ended badly. at least the police are aware we play so it can't happen again.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm

hitgen, you are wrong. This can happen again this is not a legal field and as long as you continue to play on illegal fields other cops who have no been aware can come and do the same thig with worse results
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm

We need to get a couple of large signs that say "AIRSOFT GAME IN PROGRESS" that we can post at each entrance of the field by where we park so anyone going through there knows what is going on. The signs have to be put up and taken off everytime we play. We can hide them around the area and the last one to leave can put them away.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 pm

The problem with "Airsoft in Progress" in when the little patrolman that would have just drove on by or watched what was happening calls his superiors and they say "Trepass them" then the field is done.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

that wouldnve been funny. i had the same thing happen to me as i was walking out of my house with my m4. the cop freaked out, lol.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Please tell me WHERE and WHEN did this happen?

Weekday or Weekend?....Was this at the Fox hole?....As far as I know this may have happened at Rinker because all the Dumbasses keep showing there shit off as seen by drivers passing on 8th street and 137th ave.

If that is the case then you fools need to bring your stuff away from the sight of passing public!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Repo wrote:
The problem with "Airsoft in Progress" in when the little patrolman that would have just drove on by or watched what was happening calls his superiors and they say "Trepass them" then the field is done.

The Fox hole is a Vacant Lot and technically a public domain that is no longer in public action... The LEGAL GREY IS ON OUR SIDE HERE!

Keep on gaming but keep your taboo gear out of public site!
Back to top Go down
Y12-Scorpion
Private 1st class
Y12-Scorpion

PostSubject: WOW YES the FOXHOLE this Past SAt LIke Yesterday the Jan 29th   cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:32 pm

He was being searched I was blocked from leaving:

Someone from over on the other side of the fence heard what they thought was Automatic gun fire Ignorant I know to not know the differnce.. but any event the Police were called.. and Chief happen to be the first one they saw leaving with the Officers Weapon drawn (real M4)Chief was ordered to Compli..
He was asked several questions...and guns checked after about 15 min when I arrived as I was leaving the officers stood down and no further delay insued....I was not aproached...
Back to top Go down
chief
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
chief

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 am

it happened i believe right after MAG left i remember he told me my bro was looking for me so i went back to see why he was taking long and btw none of our gear was showing in fact the only thing camo on me were my pants everything had already been put away where no1 could see .the cops just happened to stop us due to a call someone made about people shooting real firearms he hadnt seen our guns he asked me to show him the guns which i HAD to due when the guy is pointing an m4 at me Razz
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am

the problem lies with playing in areas that are not sanctioned and insured for this sport.all it does is put bad light on airsoft,and more and more places get closed down.some of us in the comunity are trying hard to keep airsoft in a good light to the public i have been in this sport long enough that i was part of the original fight against banning airsoft in which we as a community raised the money and fought the bill.but stuff like this just gives the people against us more ammunition against us when they try to ban it again.tresspassing and brandishing a weapon with the media equals bad news for us trust me.
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 am

THIS...IS....SPARTA!!!

You guys just have to use good judgment and common sense. The "Fox Hole" may be public land, but remember there is an Air Force Base next door, thus, airsofting in the areas around the base may create conditions that could be misinterpreted as potential terrorist activity. Hence it may lead to shutting down those "fields".

Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 am

I'm sure there are more terrorists enlisted in our military than foxhole. Remember fort hood? That was a terrorist act plain and simple. While you got these kids training with airsoft guns practicing strategies that can someday become useful to defend themselves or this country. Terrorists practicing near a USAF base? Come on be realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 am

NOBODY wrote:
I'm sure there are more terrorists enlisted in our military than foxhole. Remember fort hood? That was a terrorist act plain and simple. While you got these kids training with airsoft guns practicing strategies that can someday become useful to defend themselves or this country. Terrorists practicing near a USAF base? Come on be realistic.

Read my post again.

Actually, I will make it easy for you

" thus, airsofting in the areas around the base may create conditions that could be misinterpreted as potential terrorist activity. Hence it may lead to shutting down those "fields".

How many times have police been called up because of airsofter or paintballers playing near the base? Threat CON Level is not a game for a post commander.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 am

Night breed wrote:
the problem lies with playing in areas that are not sanctioned and insured for this sport.all it does is put bad light on airsoft,and more and more places get closed down.some of us in the comunity are trying hard to keep airsoft in a good light to the public i have been in this sport long enough that i was part of the original fight against banning airsoft in which we as a community raised the money and fought the bill.but stuff like this just gives the people against us more ammunition against us when they try to ban it again.tresspassing and brandishing a weapon with the media equals bad news for us trust me.

And what would be the solution?
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 am

NOBODY wrote:
Night breed wrote:

Organization and consolidation of resources.

Ideally, a good field where games can be set up with all the legallity necessary.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 am

Listen guys... For once you guys actually found a genuine Location that is actually unused land out in the boonies. It is like an empty parking lot good to drive ATV or RC toys... we are playing in an area that has no neighborhoods...except a huge and usually empty park that buffers anything else and a school that we will never bother if we never play there on a weekday.... we got more distance on the air force base so we will most likely never be noticed and if they did , they probably would say nothing because we are near the outskirts of a park and a dead neighborhood!

THE LEGAL GREY IS ON OUR SIDE!

Now maybe we can take a few more efforts to avoid any friction encounters with the Law....

We observe any Park activities...Can they see us?... Can they Hear us?

If so we must operate more quietly...maybe switch to semi auto or position the game zone further away from the public so they cannot hear us...NO FIREWORKS.......... BE QUIET!

on another side of the park it is possible to be noticed...you might be seen, try not to ever be seen- even from a distance it looks very dumb!

Fox hole is very massive, it is possible to divide the area into battle zones, you do not need to walk the entire map.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 pm

im just gonna go ahead and list some opinions and some facts

1) cops dont use m4's they use ar-15s.

2) if i were a cop and i got a call about automatic gunfire i would have shot first asked questions later (especially when just a lil while back a couple of cops were killed)

3) you NEVER wanna be in the gray when it comes to legalities. because while they dont have reason to screw you legally, if they wanted to they could, cause we dont have any defense.

4) i think that EVERYONE should buy a gun bag. because even if someone knows that theres a gun inside the case, theyd feel a little more safer knowing that the gun isnt in the persons hand (i mean who knows what the gun toting person could do at any moment) and i mean a gun bag, not a big publix bag or a guitar case cause seriously thats stupid shit, and it makes you look like your TRYING to hide the gun.

5) and lastly, LEGALLY if the cops wanted to they could just arrest the living shit out of us, not only for possible tresspass, but for using any sort of "gun" (defined as anything that fires any sort of projectile) near a school.....and that takes away our "gray area" within the laws pertaining that field

but this field is like silo, the barracks etc........the cops will know and probably be cool with it till the big boss says its time for us to get the fuck out. then itll close.

the only place where we would TRULY be safe are sanctionedairsoft field but either way the problem with those is that they attract gitterbugs and cheaters, and honestly, who wants to pay to play vs. supermen when you can do it for free?

Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:47 pm

Jester wrote:
but this field is like silo, the barracks etc........the cops will know and probably be cool with it till the big boss says its time for us to get the fuck out. then itll close.

exactly, the cops now know we play there and wont come for a while...

we better start searching for a filed soon though, the part that is next to a school is a bit of a problem, they can really screw us with that....
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
im just gonna go ahead and list some opinions and some facts

1) cops dont use m4's they use ar-15s.

2) if i were a cop and i got a call about automatic gunfire i would have shot first asked questions later (especially when just a lil while back a couple of cops were killed)

3) you NEVER wanna be in the gray when it comes to legalities. because while they dont have reason to screw you legally, if they wanted to they could, cause we dont have any defense.

4) i think that EVERYONE should buy a gun bag. because even if someone knows that theres a gun inside the case, theyd feel a little more safer knowing that the gun isnt in the persons hand (i mean who knows what the gun toting person could do at any moment) and i mean a gun bag, not a big publix bag or a guitar case cause seriously thats stupid shit, and it makes you look like your TRYING to hide the gun.

5) and lastly, LEGALLY if the cops wanted to they could just arrest the living shit out of us, not only for possible tresspass, but for using any sort of "gun" (defined as anything that fires any sort of projectile) near a school.....and that takes away our "gray area" within the laws pertaining that field

the only place where we would TRULY be safe are sanctionedairsoft field but either way the problem with those is that they attract gitterbugs and cheaters, and honestly, who wants to pay to play vs. supermen when you can do it for free?

I need to retire for good, Too much negativity Violin
Sad
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm

ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Night breed wrote:

Organization and consolidation of resources.

Ideally, a good field where games can be set up with all the legallity necessary.

Agreed, let me do some homework and I will try to find a field privately owned and allowed to play on.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:04 pm

I know you guys are all scared of the Law but why not we go to the city police department and announce our intentions of gaming in the area... we can even tell them we are an organization much like the boy scouts and that we will even haul out trash... and we do!

In some towns this sort of thing has been done and the Sheriff and other authorities have given it a thumbs up. The police do not like surprises, they have a right to know....If we do our part I bet they will not take it as a priority if Discussed at the table ... whats not to stop a fisherman parked off the side of the road....They have bigger fish to FRY!

They may not give us an official OK but it will help them know what kind of local activities are going on in the area...I would not mind playing ball with the right side of the law!

Area is GREY but it can become GREEN!
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm

You may as well consider this field done.
I told you guys that to much attention would lead to things like this.
The cops will be back because the surrounding neighbors will just keep calling.
Also you would be surprised if you new how many places that homeland Security considers a Terrorist hotbed.
You guys are lucky that things didn't turn ugly. that was truly a close call.
Why not follow in the footsteps of the guys up in Delray Beach and push for a legal park in this area.
Anyway we need to find a solution and find one fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cops at fox hole on saturday
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next