AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
New to your forums, but not the game. Vote_lcapNew to your forums, but not the game. Voting_barNew to your forums, but not the game. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
New to your forums, but not the game. Vote_lcapNew to your forums, but not the game. Voting_barNew to your forums, but not the game. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

New to your forums, but not the game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New to your forums, but not the game. Empty
PostSubject: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 am

sdghsdfgsdfgadfgsadkjfghlkasfdjhglasjfs

Last edited by Spartan01Airsoft on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am

Spartan01Airsoft,

I have already submitted this petition about 2 years ago, I see i can take time before any final decisions are made as to the Airsoft fields. I encourage everyone here on S.F.A.R. to visit the link and submit the petition, the more players we have the better the chances of having the petition approved. Spartan happy to have you on our forum. Not sure if your the same Spartan I ran with a US27, let me know if it's you? I miss that place.

As for US27 I heard that the water and sewer authority are the ones that regulate the grounds not the fish and wildlife dept. With that said, here at the S.F.A.R. it's also controlled by Water and sewer authorities which we have had no problems with also to mention Metro Dade Police. I will speak with them and also try to get info on the US27 grounds to try to get a final decision as to who gives the go or not as far as people playing there again. I am with you Spartan and any help I can lend I would be very happy to do so.

Spartan If there is anything I can help you out with please PM me.

Guys here is the link once again, I encourage all players to please submitt the petition.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sflairsoft/

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Got my vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome.

The problem with US27 was not the land itself. That is owned by the Miami Dade Airport Authority, subleased to that guy that runs the track. However, the parking area where everyone was parking was owned by the South Florida Water Management District. When the FWC (Florida State Officers) came and said No Parking here or its trespassing as well as having airsoft weapons on private property, we will kindly abide by their rules.

I miss 27 much like everyone else. It is where I got my start. But things happen for a reason. Our community is not under the radar like we think it is. South Florida Water Management District has a close eye on us since a large portion of Florida's land is protected by the EPA. But hey, we make do and adapt and hope for the best.

Ariel, I did not see your signature. I will need more than just a reply on the forum that we have your vote. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Spartan,

We all look forward to having S.F.A.R. around for a long time. As long as we don't give the authorities out there any trouble we are good. Hope the US27 scene never happens at S.F.A.R.

Hope to see you out on our field one day.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 am

Lots of views on this thread, but there are only two maybe three new signatures on our petition. Please people, without the support of our community we will lose all that we have. Its only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm

I voted as well a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:05 pm

i vote long time ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums, but not the game.   New to your forums, but not the game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to your forums, but not the game.
Page 1 of 1