AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Very happy user on forum Vote_lcapVery happy user on forum Voting_barVery happy user on forum Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Very happy user on forum Vote_lcapVery happy user on forum Voting_barVery happy user on forum Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Very happy user on forum

Go down 
+4
SandDragon
Mirko
Randy
NOBODY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Very happy user on forum Empty
PostSubject: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 pm

I have been advised that a certain user and we both know who you are, has been sending emails and PM to our members saying that they can not affiliate with their forum if they belong to Airsoft Reserve.

Why is it that you are discriminating as to who joins your forum cause they belong to another? everyone is free to do whatever and belong to whatever they want by choice not cause you say so.

I sure hope you get many new members cause they wanted to join your forum not cause you gave them a choice.

I will not mention any names and I am sure many on here know who you are due to your past posts. So bud hope you find something better to do other than harrass our members, you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink, neither will these boys, and if they do sign up on your forum that will have no negative effect on their membership here nor on the filed or personal grudges by anyone here.

I sent you a PM requesting your number so we can talk a little as to why you are doing this? obviously you are a bitter person and don't like seeing progress that is not yours.

The members of this forum are the ones who have made it into what it is not me.

Regards,
NOBODY

Last edited by NOBODY on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:51 pm

at first i thought you were talking about negativehit,because on the title you put negative.lol
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm

I do not know who this person is (nor do I want to know) but I have found a good group here at SFAR (we should make t-shirts) and I gotta say, you had me at "I have been advised". This is such good atmosphere and everyone suprisingly gets along so well. I hope to be able to do this for a long time and expand with the rest of the members on the forum. Hopefully everyone here will be able to tell when someone is trying to hurt us as a group and maybe by showing them the type of people we are, they can change their attitude and join us. Conquer evil with good and lead by example.

"I am not a leader but I have been following for a very long time"
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Just some "OUTSIDER" person who decided to talk crap about a forum and its members... this guy probablly does not intend to meet us at the airsoft games as which this forum is really intended for.

We are all here for fun and games and not some lame fools cheap thrills.

We will talk airsoft, meet on the field, throw tailgate parties and BBQ on our weekends and even help one another here on related projects.

If you see Anti social crap coming from a member that is New, NOOBISH, or a strange OUTSIDER... Ignore them and maybe they will go away!

There will always be people out trying to get some attention- MENTAL F@CKS!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 pm

i have an idea who it is and im betting their tag starts with an E....lol im a douche
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Jester wrote:
i have an idea who it is and im betting their tag starts with an E....lol im a douche

You narrowed it down to 13 people.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Here allow me to help you all along with this. Its me.

Allow me to clarify the deal with SFAA and the forums. It is monitored by County officials. They are members on the forum. They read what is going on. I have no problem with anyone joining the forums, it doesnt matter if you are a minor (much like Floridaairsoft.com) I do not care if you are a noob or a "pro" I only care that information regarding unsanctioned fields is not posted on the forums.

Unlike this forum, people are able to read even if you are not a member of the forums.

The SFAA and the field is County and State approved and assisted. We have rules, just as you have your rules.

If I may also add I have nothing to be bitter about. We have a field, the permits have been signed and the layout is being looked over. Your field is MILES away from where this one will be. If the players from there want to come and play, you are more than welcome. If you dont show, so be it.

Again, I am not bitter about what you are doing, hell you have a field in the Miami area...not many can say that. The way some people may treat one another on here may be tweaked, but thats between you guys.

With that said, people are more than welcome to sign up on the forums and if the field you are on ends up getting insured you are more than welcome to promote it on my forums.

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 pm

WHOO! I WIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:

Allow me to clarify the deal with SFAA and the forums. It is monitored by County officials. They are members on the forum. They read what is going on. I have no problem with anyone joining the forums, it doesnt matter if you are a minor (much like Floridaairsoft.com) I do not care if you are a noob or a "pro" I only care that information regarding unsanctioned fields is not posted on the forums.

Unlike this forum, people are able to read even if you are not a member of the forums.

The SFAA and the field is County and State approved and assisted. We have rules, just as you have your rules.

If I may also add I have nothing to be bitter about. We have a field, the permits have been signed and the layout is being looked over. Your field is MILES away from where this one will be. If the players from there want to come and play, you are more than welcome. If you dont show, so be it.

Again, I am not bitter about what you are doing, hell you have a field in the Miami area...not many can say that. The way some people may treat one another on here may be tweaked, but thats between you guys.

With that said, people are more than welcome to sign up on the forums and if the field you are on ends up getting insured you are more than welcome to promote it on my forums.

But yet the County officials and State that monitor your forum will allow for you to post your forum here and welcome our members from SFAR to yours?? are they aware you are promoting your forum on a non sanctioned field? scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Duel

Last edited by gonzalo on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:33 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:

Your Message here is going to fall on deaf ears and is pointless here.

This forum is for enthusiatic air soft gamers and our Local community in the General Miami area...We are only conserned about the general game play, Events, weapon/gear , and the sharing of experiences on the fields we visit...we do not have a sanctioned field and this deficency should be overlooked because this is really about our Community, not property so don't be so material about it.

Speaking of S.F.A.R. I recall way too many players saying , Hey: you going to SFAR... and wheres SFAR?

SFAR is not a Location, it is a Community.

SFAR will settle at any location it deems nice and free and within the LEGAL GREY!

If you do not like it, well that's too bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very happy user on forum   Very happy user on forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very happy user on forum
Page 1 of 1