AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Vote_lcapAirsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Voting_barAirsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Vote_lcapAirsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Voting_barAirsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:43 am

END OF THE WORLD!...2012... How fitting!

No interaction usually mean nothing and you all will reap what you sow!

Since it seems just about no one here is Posting pictures , Debriefs, or even selling...All Activity here seems to have moved on else.

Team sections look so dead, are they even there?...Why should this forum host them if they are so disfunctionally unused?

I am not sure how this forum was started up and running, but it certainlly needs a reboot!...Pass out more flyers or whatever to get it repopulated.

There were decent people who posted pictures and even video and now it seems no one is doing that anymore.

Without even debriefs or current reports of where games are happening, anyone logging on will soon find it useless to look for any roll call here.

I need less slackers and more effort on posting anything interesting and new...the forum should always be active, like that of the weather channel or the surfers surf report!
Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Titani12
"Hint"
The Forum may soon fold and the Creator will roll up the Heavens in such time if He sees fit that the World He set for all of you is not bearing any fruit!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:40 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Since it seems just about no one here is Posting pictures , Debriefs, or even selling...All Activity here seems to have moved on else.

Team sections look so dead, are they even there?...Why should this forum host them if they are so disfunctionally unused?

I am not sure how this forum was started up and running, but it certainlly needs a reboot!...Pass out more flyers or whatever to get it repopulated.

There were decent people who posted pictures and even video and now it seems no one is doing that anymore.

Without even debriefs or current reports of where games are happening, anyone logging on will soon find it useless to look for any roll call here.

I need less slackers and more effort on posting anything interesting and new...the forum should always be active, like that of the weather channel or the surfers surf report!
"Hint"
The Forum may soon fold and the Creator will roll up the Heavens in such time if He sees fit that the World He set for all of you is not bearing any fruit!
so THIS is what the mayans were predicting! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm

He might be on to something LOL affraid

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

"Hint"

And now Ive been made Administrator ...That be Captain of the Sinking ship!....But hopefully that will not happen I hope and I really hope I am wrong about -THE END!

affraid

As Administrator I will have to explore how to improve the forum, but it is quite certain I myself will have to go out and put out flyers, and basically re crew the Forum as it seems like a vast empty ship!

Now, of course it is the Holidays and Christmas is up comming, even I am preparing for work building more Art on the beach...The Forum and airsofters currentlly active are probally at home and most fields are not up to capacity anyways.

I am actually interested in where airsoft events are being played and where events are being held for which all may partake.... This is where I will need you all members to go ahead and post such adventures and maintain the hype.

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

"Hint"

And now Ive been made Administrator ...That be Captain of the Sinking ship!....But hopefully that will not happen I hope and I really hope I am wrong about -THE END!

affraid

As Administrator I will have to explore how to improve the forum, but it is quite certain I myself will have to go out and put out flyers, and basically re crew the Forum as it seems like a vast empty ship!

Now, of course it is the Holidays and Christmas is up comming, even I am preparing for work building more Art on the beach...The Forum and airsofters currentlly active are probally at home and most fields are not up to capacity anyways.

I am actually interested in where airsoft events are being played and where events are being held for which all may partake.... This is where I will need you all members to go ahead and post such adventures and maintain the hype.

since ur the admin i imagine your gonna be able revive the forum lol since dragons are mystical
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm backkkk. Been off for a while, shocked to see what has happened to the airsoft community. Matrix shut down. Wow. The forum is almost dead. I regret leaving for a while because i missed what ever so little amount of "large crowds" there used to be. I'm back and hope to see airsoft reviving, as well as the forum.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks louis, glad to have you back! If you need anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!   Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Forum Status...2012 The Forum Ends!
Page 1 of 1