AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Vote_lcapNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Voting_barNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Vote_lcapNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Voting_barNOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

NOOB team Vs Noob team!

Go down 
+13
EAGLE
Slayerfanx55
DEVIN
NOBODY
Medic_TD_Dan
Jester
sithlordharley
Repo
jakeson
Streets
Digital Jedi
predator2-58
SandDragon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:48 pm

jakeson wrote:
Digital Jedi wrote:
DRAGON Y DID YOU DELETE MY POST WTF IS THAT , AND THEN HE SAYS HE HAS NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE

Who's the evil emperor now? Silencing dissentious citizens is a sign of a tyrannical rule!

But on topic: who cares. They're friends, let them play together. I like playing with my friends (I also like playing against them from time to time). It's nice playing a game like this with people you can communicate with. It takes the experience to another level as opposed to just having your entire team run around like they're some sort of insane bastards looking for fairies hiding in an enchanted forest. If you don't like it, don't come on Sundays. While I hate to say something like that - that you should avoid playing with a group of individuals - it is a lot worse to make them separate from each other despite all the time they've put into playing together.

cant say it any better well said
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 pm

LOOK GUYS WERE NOT TRYING TO BEAT ON ANYONE... WE JUST HAPPEND TO BE A TEAM WITH ALOT OF PLAYERS THAT COME OUT... IF ANYTHING IT SHOULD INSPIRE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME THING... GET IT TOGETHER... AND WE ARE NOT TRYING TO TAKE ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS, YOU CANT MAKE SOME STAY SOMWHERE ,THEY DONT WANT TO BE.. JUST LIKE IF ANYONE ONE MY TEAM WANTS OUT.. COOL.. WHY WOULD I WANT SOME ONE THAT DOES'NT WANA BE ON THE ROSTER ,ON MY TEAM ANYWAYS....IVE BEEN ASKED BY ALOT OF OTHER GUYS ASWELL TO BE ON THE TEAM FROM ALMOST EVERY TEAM OUT THERE AND MY ANSWER IS THE SAME... BUILD YOUR TEAM AND DONT GIVE UP ON IT... ID RATHER SEE MORE TEAM THAN JUST MINE OUT THERE...
PLUS MY TEAM WASNT CREATED OVER NIGHT, OUR MAIN GUYS HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 6 YEARS NOW PLAYING WAR GAMES.... AS A TEAM.... AND THATS ,THAT WE ALL DIDNT CROSS OVER IF NOT WE WOULD HAVE 30!!! PLAYERS..

AT THE END WERE SOUTH FLORIDA AIRSOFTERS... AND I HOPE FRIENDS... WE SHOULD'NT GET LIKE THIS .. WE SEE EACH OTHER EVERY WEEKEND ANYWAYS... AND RIVALRY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, SO LETS JUST PLAY... WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT... FROM THERE.... SEE YOU GUYS SUNDAY....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I don't see why everyone is all pissed someone did something right when it comes to airsoft? As someone who plays with you all rarely I can say one thing....Every time I have gone I have tried to get the younger players to move up tactically and none of them listened....AT ALL; they either charge up and get shot instantly or sit back and camp.

Why would someone with a good team, that use tactics, want to take on players who don't listen and just want to win, but not do what it takes to win? How many of the teams on here actually try to think up ways to attack certain spots on the field and go through with their plan?

Most of the teams for your field ask people who haven't even played a game of airsoft to join them just to bolster members and thus you have the noobs leading the noobs. You guys let players with no experiance form teams and now you complain that those teams get lumped together and get slaughtered by the older teams....that makes no sense. I seriously doubt on most game days that HRO makes up over 50% of the field, but because you let all the noob players have teams they have to all be lumped up against HRO and thus you have a complete noob side. Also it isn't Streets fault people who don't wanna work to be on the winning team flock to his banner....you see this in all activities that have a winner and loser. Some people just don't wanna work for it; they just wanna join the guys already doing well.

The only reason this conversation exists is because at your field most teams are just friends playing together and there is a more serious team that dominates the more friendly oriented teams. If you want this to change get some of the teams to be more serious and actually work at being serious team. If you look Sikes and Jester are working on their team getting older players to make a more serious roster and in time sword will be a good team.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Aye, despite our completely non-serious name we're looking to build JAMÓN into a semi-serious team as well.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Streets wrote:
LOOK GUYS WERE NOT TRYING TO BEAT ON ANYONE... WE JUST HAPPEND TO BE A TEAM WITH ALOT OF PLAYERS THAT COME OUT... IF ANYTHING IT SHOULD INSPIRE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME THING... GET IT TOGETHER... AND WE ARE NOT TRYING TO TAKE ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS, YOU CANT MAKE SOME STAY SOMWHERE ,THEY DONT WANT TO BE.. JUST LIKE IF ANYONE ONE MY TEAM WANTS OUT.. COOL.. WHY WOULD I WANT SOME ONE THAT DOES'NT WANA BE ON THE ROSTER ,ON MY TEAM ANYWAYS....IVE BEEN ASKED BY ALOT OF OTHER GUYS ASWELL TO BE ON THE TEAM FROM ALMOST EVERY TEAM OUT THERE AND MY ANSWER IS THE SAME... BUILD YOUR TEAM AND DONT GIVE UP ON IT... ID RATHER SEE MORE TEAM THAN JUST MINE OUT THERE...
PLUS MY TEAM WASNT CREATED OVER NIGHT, OUR MAIN GUYS HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 6 YEARS NOW PLAYING WAR GAMES.... AS A TEAM.... AND THATS ,THAT WE ALL DIDNT CROSS OVER IF NOT WE WOULD HAVE 30!!! PLAYERS..

AT THE END WERE SOUTH FLORIDA AIRSOFTERS... AND I HOPE FRIENDS... WE SHOULD'NT GET LIKE THIS .. WE SEE EACH OTHER EVERY WEEKEND ANYWAYS... AND RIVALRY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, SO LETS JUST PLAY... WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT... FROM THERE.... SEE YOU GUYS SUNDAY....

Thank you!

Lets leave it at this everyone! Streets is right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Repo wrote:
I don't see why everyone is all pissed someone did something right when it comes to airsoft? As someone who plays with you all rarely I can say one thing....Every time I have gone I have tried to get the younger players to move up tactically and none of them listened....AT ALL; they either charge up and get shot instantly or sit back and camp.

Why would someone with a good team, that use tactics, want to take on players who don't listen and just want to win, but not do what it takes to win? How many of the teams on here actually try to think up ways to attack certain spots on the field and go through with their plan?

Most of the teams for your field ask people who haven't even played a game of airsoft to join them just to bolster members and thus you have the noobs leading the noobs. You guys let players with no experiance form teams and now you complain that those teams get lumped together and get slaughtered by the older teams....that makes no sense. I seriously doubt on most game days that HRO makes up over 50% of the field, but because you let all the noob players have teams they have to all be lumped up against HRO and thus you have a complete noob side. Also it isn't Streets fault people who don't wanna work to be on the winning team flock to his banner....you see this in all activities that have a winner and loser. Some people just don't wanna work for it; they just wanna join the guys already doing well.

The only reason this conversation exists is because at your field most teams are just friends playing together and there is a more serious team that dominates the more friendly oriented teams. If you want this to change get some of the teams to be more serious and actually work at being serious team. If you look Sikes and Jester are working on their team getting older players to make a more serious roster and in time sword will be a good team.

WELL SAID WELL SAID WELL SAID cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Drama Queens Drama Queen
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Drama Queens Drama Queen

straight the fuck up !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Repo wrote:

well said man.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Repo wrote:

I agree with you Thumbs up Iv'e had players that every weekend they want to be on another team and usually play against his own team then complaints about no structure. Jerkoff

And yes ATAG is forming together very well Thumbs up for Jester and ManolOOOOOOO !!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Jester wrote:
Repo wrote:

well said man.

Jester did Benjamin Button say something scratch

NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Bb10

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:28 am

NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
Repo wrote:

well said man.

Jester did Benjamin Button say something scratch

NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Bb10

Lmao

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Lmao Lmao DAAAAAAMN you were right man lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 am

NOBODY wrote:
Repo wrote:

I agree with you Thumbs up Iv'e had players that every weekend they want to be on another team and usually play against his own team then complaints about no structure. Jerkoff

And yes ATAG is forming together very well Thumbs up for Jester and ManolOOOOOOO !!

thanks man lmfao MANOLOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:46 pm

NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Hro210
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Gmery wrote:

OUCH OUCH... Ttttoo TO hhhHH HOT!....My car won't start! WTF!

affraid

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:00 pm

thought it'd be funny to make a picture out of this debate haha
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:04 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Gmery wrote:

Only 2 cars, how many on the field?? It figures! jk lol!

NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Fast_a11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOB team Vs Noob team!   NOOB team Vs Noob team! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOB team Vs Noob team!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3