AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Vote_lcapTeam Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Voting_barTeam Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Vote_lcapTeam Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Voting_barTeam Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)

Go down 
+6
SandDragon
Symphony
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
TANK
tommygunner9
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Empty
PostSubject: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Ok, as you all know, a new team has entered the field (and forum), Team Schnell. Sanddragon is the creator of the team, therefore making him captain. Sanddragon has left a huge responsibility on my shoulders, along with my closest ally's. We are to be the next-in-command members.

Don't worry, it's not like we are going to be bossing you around or anything, it is just more like of an organizational matter. So I introduce myself, tommygunner9 and my friend RussianRoulette. NOTICE: RussianRoulette will soon change his name to "Green Devil" just so you know who I am referring to.

You may have seen us around the field. I am the one who wears the WW2 American paratrooper impression, (with the Thompson and the Garand) and my friend is the one who wears the Russian gear with the PPSH.

Since Team Schnell is still young, disorganized, and not fully assembled, our duties as commanding officers are to tackle these issues. This, and to be leaders (not bossy know it alls) on the field. We have plenty of experience.

At first, the team was intended to be for players who show extreme interest in building impressions, mainly from WW2. Due to the fact the only a select few do WW2, and everyone and their mother does some kind of modern little loadout, we knew this would not be possible. So we have expanded our horizons and are letting everyone join.

We want to separate everyone who are similar in looks and in impressions in order to create little "mini teams" or platoons. Since we (the leaders) do ww2, we plan on being in the same platoon as the others who do ww2. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE REST OF THE PLATOONS WILL BE IGNORED!!! Before a game, for example, the team will assemble, and the leaders will discuss the strategy. And then normally, everyone divides up into their little squads and goes about doing their objectives. We will keep in contact with each other throughout the game!!!!

This is just a general overview of how the team is to be planned. Of course, your input is appreciated.

So please, if you are part of Schnell, please post here so we can get to know you and get an idea of how big the team is. We also have patches to be given to the members.

Thanks,
Tommygunner9
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
Ok, as you all know, a new team has entered the field (and forum), Team Schnell. Sanddragon is the creator of the team, therefore making him captain. Sanddragon has left a huge responsibility on my shoulders, along with my closest ally's. We are to be the next-in-command members.

Don't worry, it's not like we are going to be bossing you around or anything, it is just more like of an organizational matter. So I introduce myself, tommygunner9 and my friend RussianRoulette. NOTICE: RussianRoulette will soon change his name to "Green Devil" just so you know who I am referring to.

You may have seen us around the field. I am the one who wears the WW2 American paratrooper impression, (with the Thompson and the Garand) and my friend is the one who wears the Russian gear with the PPSH.

Since Team Schnell is still young, disorganized, and not fully assembled, our duties as commanding officers are to tackle these issues. This, and to be leaders (not bossy know it alls) on the field. We have plenty of experience.

At first, the team was intended to be for players who show extreme interest in building impressions, mainly from WW2. Due to the fact the only a select few do WW2, and everyone and their mother does some kind of modern little loadout, we knew this would not be possible. So we have expanded our horizons and are letting everyone join.

We want to separate everyone who are similar in looks and in impressions in order to create little "mini teams" or platoons. Since we (the leaders) do ww2, we plan on being in the same platoon as the others who do ww2. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE REST OF THE PLATOONS WILL BE IGNORED!!! Before a game, for example, the team will assemble, and the leaders will discuss the strategy. And then normally, everyone divides up into their little squads and goes about doing their objectives. We will keep in contact with each other throughout the game!!!!

This is just a general overview of how the team is to be planned. Of course, your input is appreciated.

So please, if you are part of Schnell, please post here so we can get to know you and get an idea of how big the team is. We also have patches to be given to the members.

Thanks,
Tommygunner9
wait, has sanddragon left? THEN NLN SHALL RULE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

i dont think he left he has just been really busy lately..or has he left o.O
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
i dont think he left he has just been really busy lately..or has he left o.O
it is time then..... Vicious, Cowboy, Senior, SandSpider! WE DEPART FOR MIAMI!!!!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Sanddragon has NOT LEFT. He is still in charge. He just needs help organizing and running the team. Which is where we leaders come in.

Also, he has been working a lot lately. Which is probably why he hasn't had the chance to put me in the team yet. Haha.

When I am on, these topics shall be discussed under the Schnell section.
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Ur talkin bout schnell or whatever only correct? Cuz fast is differant
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Private 1st class
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Very Well will await for further breifing, I have good inputs I would like to share when we discuss on schnell section.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Untitl12

I had just had Tommy Gunner drop by my home for a visit days ago, passing him a rather generious amount of gear....I wanted him on our team to actually inspire the Schnell troops to get in on the cool milisim gear load outs this guy as well as his friends and family does.

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) P1015743

I have been extremelly busy working on the beach so I am deeply sorry if I have to remote call my team....Though technically I am Captain of team Schnell It is more important that some players who are most activelly present are willing to step forward and inspire the others when the usual leaders are not present.

Right now this is my High season on the Beach so I must hit the beach on call....This means I may only diminish to Activelly Moderate the forum....Funny how no one is bothering to post any debriefs on games- NO WAR TALES TO TELL?......Probablly got taken out and too embarrasing to tell!.......The FORUM IS GETTING BORING!

As Commander of Schnell all I really want is this team to activelly fullfill is agendas....Try to get it to grow big and form a band of brothers....

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) P1015831
I have already Donated Time, Money, Gear, Gas ,and Disscussed on the Forum a shit load of Ideas... It be time that all of ye be taking up the slack.....

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Tph00214
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Untitl12

I had just had Tommy Gunner drop by my home for a visit days ago, passing him a rather generious amount of gear....I wanted him on our team to actually inspire the Schnell troops to get in on the cool milisim gear load outs this guy as well as his friends and family does.

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) P1015743

I have been extremelly busy working on the beach so I am deeply sorry if I have to remote call my team....Though technically I am Captain of team Schnell It is more important that some players who are most activelly present are willing to step forward and inspire the others when the usual leaders are not present.

Right now this is my High season on the Beach so I must hit the beach on call....This means I may only diminish to Activelly Moderate the forum....Funny how no one is bothering to post any debriefs on games- NO WAR TALES TO TELL?......Probablly got taken out and too embarrasing to tell!.......The FORUM IS GETTING BORING!

As Commander of Schnell all I really want is this team to activelly fullfill is agendas....Try to get it to grow big and form a band of brothers....

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) P1015831
I have already Donated Time, Money, Gear, Gas ,and Disscussed on the Forum a shit load of Ideas... It be time that all of ye be taking up the slack.....

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Tph00214
DAMMIT he came back before we could invade...... very well.... we will get you next time...
Back to top Go down
Noob090
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Team Schnell blows
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Noob090 wrote:
Team Schnell blows

LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Yes, I'm talking about Schnell, not FAST. Anyways, these topics will now be discussed under the Schnell section. I will post here in the general dailogue every time a post is put on our section. Please keep up!

Your commander,
Tommygunner9
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Symphony wrote:
Very Well will await for further breifing, I have good inputs I would like to share when we discuss on schnell section.

Yes, I would love to hear your inputs! I just have to wait until SandDragon clears me to be able to post in our section.

Your commander,
Tommygunner9
Back to top Go down
RussianRoulette

RussianRoulette

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 pm

My fellow Team Schnell members, as many of you might already know, I will be a commanding officer alongside TommyGunner9. Many of you might have already seen me on the field with the Russian impression (with a ppsh as my gun). Team Schnell is to be composed under different impressions in which I will be taking the side of WWII (German paratrooper). I will assist tommygunner in our game plan and will be listening to everyones input and ideas (along with tommygunner) to make this team operate more smoothly. I encourage the Team Schnell members to come forth and introduce yourselves so I can become familiar with you guys. Feel free to send me a pm on this forum if you have any questions.

Your commander,
RussianRoulette
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:44 pm

RussianRoulette wrote:
My fellow Team Schnell members, as many of you might already know, I will be a commanding officer alongside TommyGunner9. Many of you might have already seen me on the field with the Russian impression (with a ppsh as my gun). Team Schnell is to be composed under different impressions in which I will be taking the side of WWII (German paratrooper). I will assist tommygunner in our game plan and will be listening to everyones input and ideas (along with tommygunner) to make this team operate more smoothly. I encourage the Team Schnell members to come forth and introduce yourselves so I can become familiar with you guys. Feel free to send me a pm on this forum if you have any questions.

Your commander,
RussianRoulette

Now there will probablly be some hecklers out there who will not be resisting the urge to trash talk the schnell team...In Fact, I find this quite unfair being that I am still assembling it and it may look large but nothing has really gotten off the ground yet.

I urge that all our inspired airsoft players who wish to take it to a more simulated level, do step forward and do not spoil the fun for those who have WW2 loadouts, Terrist loadouts and any other theme that a normal n00b punk would think is n00bish!

In fact I am quite tired of seeing all the Conservitive USA MODERN COMBAT LOADOUTS.......Please make it a cool thing to go the extra mile and end the T-shirt n00b look!

As for Commanders....Try not to sound too Commander like...There is alwas gonna be a wise ass cracking in the background.....Lets assemble on Game day and try to relay the message to other people on the team who hardly go online.

Communication on the forum is at a very low but I am sure things will rebound based on gameplay and end the silly trolling we so often see here.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

SandDragon wrote:
RussianRoulette wrote:

Your commander,
RussianRoulette

Now there will probablly be some hecklers out there who will not be resisting the urge to trash talk the schnell team...In Fact, I find this quite unfair being that I am still assembling it and it may look large but nothing has really gotten off the ground yet.

I urge that all our inspired airsoft players who wish to take it to a more simulated level, do step forward and do not spoil the fun for those who have WW2 loadouts, Terrist loadouts and any other theme that a normal n00b punk would think is n00bish!

In fact I am quite tired of seeing all the Conservitive USA MODERN COMBAT LOADOUTS.......Please make it a cool thing to go the extra mile and end the T-shirt n00b look!

As for Commanders....Try not to sound too Commander like...There is alwas gonna be a wise ass cracking in the background.....Lets assemble on Game day and try to relay the message to other people on the team who hardly go online.

Communication on the forum is at a very low but I am sure things will rebound based on gameplay and end the silly trolling we so often see here.

Don't worry SandDragon, on the first post of this thread, I stated that we are not going be "bossy know it alls."
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

i say team schnell go to miami cqb when it open tpo train in small areas.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Are you on Schnell? ^
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
Are you on Schnell? ^

nnnnnnnooooo o oooooononononoooo!

im jus tgiving an idea for the team. since i saw this post.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Oh ok.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh ok.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Keep your private ideas on the team Schnell forum section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Not all members have access to our team section. This is why this is posted here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)   Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Schnell Listen Up! (JUST TEAM SCHNELL)
Page 1 of 1