AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Halo vs. Call of Duty Vote_lcapHalo vs. Call of Duty Voting_barHalo vs. Call of Duty Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Halo vs. Call of Duty Vote_lcapHalo vs. Call of Duty Voting_barHalo vs. Call of Duty Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Halo vs. Call of Duty

Go down 
+6
Slayerfanx55
BOOM
DEVIN
SandDragon
gonzalo
tommygunner9
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

Halo vs. Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 pm

what are your opinions?
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
what are your opinions?

call of duty all the way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Halo is Sci fi and is therefore a fake senerio....I vote Call of Duty because its based on actual factual era combat and not so toyish!

Personally i always play PC- Battlefield 1942 and the desert combat mod patch... now Im gonna play a few because of this post.

AK47- VSS- or a stolen 50 calibure barret!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm

none.BC 1,2 and Medal of Honor FTW!
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 pm

MOH sucks. Rip off of BC2. And for vote I have to go with Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:39 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Halo is Sci fi and is therefore a fake senerio....I vote Call of Duty because its based on actual factual era combat and not so toyish!

Personally i always play PC- Battlefield 1942 and the desert combat mod patch... now Im gonna play a few because of this post.

AK47- VSS- or a stolen 50 calibure barret!

I hate that fake shit. I actually like call of duty much more because of the realism, but the commando and perks like that make the game kind of gay.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:40 pm

I have black ops so that means no commando and I have yet to seen a single noob tuber
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:42 pm

I also heard the weapons are really balanced and there's no super overpowered recoiless gun
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:45 pm

The last assault rifle is over powered. They ar probably going to nerf it. its a 3 round burst (A really fast burs feels like one bullet)and kills somebody with a tap of R1 (The button to shoot for you XBOX players)
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:21 pm

The M16 trades off rate of fire and the ability to shoot auto though. so it has to be strong. but like the acr is a joke... no recoil what-so-ever.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:22 pm

both and bc 1,2 and medal of honor
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:

we talking about Halo or call of duty keep on the topic
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:

FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 pm

none i can shoot the real thing so games arent intresting anymore p.s cod is fake as hell the camo the russians were doesnt even exist in their military/ their using tar-21s
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:11 pm

BOOM wrote:
MOH sucks. Rip off of BC2. And for vote I have to go with Call of Duty.

the same people who made bc2 made medal of honor so its not a rip off
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:27 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! i cant believe this topic exists.

first, halo is shit.......killzone beats the shit out of it with out even trying

second, call of duty over bfbc because bfbc is full of glitches and gayness still. who the fuck gets stuck on 1mm of shrub?!

third, by comparing gaylo to call of duty i assume your speaking for xbox, in which case i gotta say, LMFAO!!!!!!!! are you kidding me!?!?
go sell your games and spend all your money on kinectimals
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Jester wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! i cant believe this topic exists.

first, halo is shit.......killzone beats the shit out of it with out even trying

second, call of duty over bfbc because bfbc is full of glitches and gayness still. who the fuck gets stuck on 1mm of shrub?!

third, by comparing gaylo to call of duty i assume your speaking for xbox, in which case i gotta say, LMFAO!!!!!!!! are you kidding me!?!?
go sell your games and spend all your money on kinectimals

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 am

rainbow six is what started this whole genra and wipes the floor with all of them in terms of realism. with that said I perfer COD MW1 and MW2
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 am

rainbow six is pretty damn sick......i like socom when it comes to realism

and cod mw 1 better than mw2
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Me to mainly because of the 1911 and because it have more bolt actions
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:21 pm

your opinions are appreciated (except jester's, his doesnt count) anyways i gotta say halo. Im not saying cod is bad cuz i like mw2 alot, its really realistic and all but it lacks a solid plot. halo has always had a solid plot, and the actions of the spartans are very heroic (as are the ones in cod) the story in halo is a very well portrayed and told story. Besides it gives us an idea of what the POSSIBLE future may be like. maybe we will discover aliens,maybe we will invent armor like the ones in halo, maybe we will develop very advanced artificial intellegence (Cortana).. who knows. and Jester, nigga u always gotta bash everything
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:39 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
your opinions are appreciated (except jester's, his doesnt count) anyways i gotta say halo. Im not saying cod is bad cuz i like mw2 alot, its really realistic and all but it lacks a solid plot. halo has always had a solid plot, and the actions of the spartans are very heroic (as are the ones in cod) the story in halo is a very well portrayed and told story. Besides it gives us an idea of what the POSSIBLE future may be like. maybe we will discover aliens,maybe we will invent armor like the ones in halo, maybe we will develop very advanced artificial intellegence (Cortana).. who knows. and Jester, nigga u always gotta bash everything

i only bash what deserves to be bashed.

as for the story of halo, its the same for 1-3
fight the covenant change planets fight covenant more then HOLY SHIT ITS THE FLOOD run like fuck blow up the planet and before the bomb blows up you do some rediculous car ride away from the explosion.....master chief dies....oh wait no he doesnt cause by some miracle hes floating in space being a fag......thats a great story man, great enough to make 3 games off the same concept Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm

I should have been a video game designer...My favorite games are Grand theft auto type games because they are so free roaming and casual in nature...Only wished they enhanced these games more with first person shooter type games, and everyone walking the streets was a real person playing the game with limited bots.

i would probablly design game maps based on real places we airsoft at down to custom avatar players who have to call there hit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs. Call of Duty   Halo vs. Call of Duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo vs. Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1