AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon on duty at the beach Vote_lcapSandDragon on duty at the beach Voting_barSandDragon on duty at the beach Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon on duty at the beach Vote_lcapSandDragon on duty at the beach Voting_barSandDragon on duty at the beach Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon on duty at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon on duty at the beach Empty
PostSubject: SandDragon on duty at the beach   SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Kicking back at south beach...I have been long absent from the usual SOBE scene building sandcastles for tips off the sea wall.

This last weekend as well as the week before I just recently started piling huge amounts of sand in the area nearby Wet Willies and News Cafe.

The Sand castle being built grew so tall it could be seen from across the street.

SandDragon on duty at the beach The_la10

With me I had some dedicated help by Airsofter -Tommy gunner who helped me with just about any requested tasks we needed to do to build this.

South beach is HOT!....Last nights yeld of SandDollars on a Saturday night incredible and a great start of the new sessions of the SOBE sandcastles....This is one particular reason why I would rather be working on a Saturday than playing airsoft and having even less energy to run around on a Sunday!

SandDragon on duty at the beach Absolu10
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

SandDragon on duty at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandDragon on duty at the beach   SandDragon on duty at the beach Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:42 pm

still just awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee

SandDragon on duty at the beach
Page 1 of 1