AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Vote_lcapSaturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Voting_barSaturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Vote_lcapSaturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Voting_barSaturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY

Go down 
+5
gonzalo
ROCK
BOOM
sithlordharley
SandDragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Empty
PostSubject: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:21 am

Saturday November 13 Airsoft Action at Ho Chi Minh Trail field will Have to be Canceled for This Saturday and the following Saturday due to a concern and pressure by the Owner due to an incident.

Roll call for now only for Sundays until the Saturday Ban has been lifted by the Owner.

we may have to try game days based entirely on a schedule that avoids clashing with the farmers... I appreciate any investigations and information acquired by the farmers so we can get a green flag here.

Please relay this info to any others who do attend but do not usually check the Forum.

Help us keep this field in order by winning the trust of our land owner by OBEYING his decree.

Further more we will try to keep this place clean and not littered like SILO which got so crappy it was closed.

This post will not further discuss the cause of the damage done... The Damage is done and now we are all in the penalty box as decided by the Owner... Time to think and reflect on this so that it will not happen again.

Also I expect all players to follow an unwritten code of ethics in this taboo sport of weaponry and milisim combat... Treat your weapon as if it were real and use common sense.

For those of you who still wish to play on Saturday I recommend you reroute to an alternate field until this shit dies down!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 pm

ghey
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Only those 2 Saturdays are all of them?
Back to top Go down
ROCK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 pm

You guys are more then welcome to come out to RAGE on Saturdays. We start in around 7:30pm or so...for those of you that don't know where its at:

RAGE
6401 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33024-4156
(954) 986-9089

Fee:$15

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.032554,-80.219453&z=18&t=h&hl=en
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 pm

ROCK wrote:
You guys are more then welcome to come out to RAGE on Saturdays. We start in around 7:30pm or so...for those of you that don't know where its at:

RAGE
6401 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33024-4156
(954) 986-9089

Fee:$15

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.032554,-80.219453&z=18&t=h&hl=en

Me +8 are in Razz
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:40 pm

+2
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:16 am

just so u know theres no 10 foot rule at rage so even after u bang someone u will get shot
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Is full face protection required by the field or we can wear what we always wear?
Back to top Go down
ROCK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Mirko wrote:
Is full face protection required by the field or we can wear what we always wear?

18 and under are required...i think ACE posted the field regs on another thread. See you there?

ROCK
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Awesome, I just read it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks to all the people that followed Saturday's games cancellations for 2 weekends as per the forums agreement.
And thanks as well to the owners of the cars in this video for just doing whatever the fuck they wanted. This happened today at noon and yes gentlemen, they were playing...went all the way up to the safe zone to wait for someone to come out, but after hearing rounds go off and people yelling then I just left.
Remember that we are trying to keep our airsoft community to work as one.
I just wanted to keep you informed that while some respect this agreement, other don't...yet we all want to play the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVdUprdSyJA

Last edited by Othan on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://choclitos.webs.com/
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Othan wrote:
Thanks to all the people that followed Saturday's games cancellations for 2 weekends as per the forums agreement.
And thanks as well to the owners of the cars in this video for just doing whatever the fuck they wanted. This happended today at noon and yes gentlemen, they were playing...went all the way up to the save zone to wait for someone to come out, but after hearing rounds go off and people yelling then I just left.
I just wanted to keep you informed that while some respect this agreement, other don't...yet we all want to play the same.

id'd suv.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55128768@N04/5112215629/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Othan wrote:
And thanks as well to the owners of the cars in this video for just doing whatever the fuck they wanted. This happended today at noon and yes gentlemen, they were playing...went all the way up to the save zone to wait for someone to come out, but after hearing rounds go off and people yelling then I just left.

Did you take this video?

Aparentlly I would like to hear a debriefing on this Saturday , November 13th 2010, Game.

I stayed home with my friend and continued working on another RC model, then went to PB Matrix for my Luger pistol and chat airsoft.

I sure hope that we are lucky and that no Farmers are paying attention to these gamers.

I think WarDog s Van was there, These are the airsofters I said who are not always checking the Forum for critical information... Sadly we have many airsofters who barely log in because they have other distractions,agendas, or do not know enough reasons to see what the forum is about.

I need anyone who recognize these persons vehicals to contact them and get them ONLINE with our FORUM... If they are reluctant to sign on or are computer illiterate, A fellow member may actually need to broadcast by telephone the current news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY   Saturdays are CANCELED!!!!  HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturdays are CANCELED!!!! HO CHI MINH TRAIL ONLY
Page 1 of 1