AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
making our field known Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
making our field known Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
making our field known Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
making our field known Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
making our field known Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
making our field known Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
making our field known Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
making our field known Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
making our field known Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
making our field known Vote_lcapmaking our field known Voting_barmaking our field known Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
making our field known Vote_lcapmaking our field known Voting_barmaking our field known Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

making our field known

Go down 
+3
batista
Ariel
Zulu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

making our field known Empty
PostSubject: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm

hi guys i have a question how many of you think it would be a good idea to put a link of our site onto floridaairsoft.com just asking because i was looking at alot of the locations on there and there not close at all so rather then drive over an hour to play only for a few lets get our field on there and see what happens maybe will get some new people to turn out and maybe even find about more places to play closer to home what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm

I dont know cause last thing i want is for the field to get trashed by new people i kind of like our number of groups that go but its up to Nobody and Ebola they are the admins i dont see why they wouldent want to but ask them just in case
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:07 pm

everything i post is for all to see and im sure they see everything anyone post so of course im addressing them as well
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Duh it was just a response of course they know now that we are talking about it
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 pm

i take duh as a sign of disrespect. duh is for stupid people which i am not .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:31 pm

I would advise against it.

For starters the field is not a sanctioned one. Second, you allow players under the age of 18. Due to the strict laws about BB guns and minors and the State of Florida, Florida Airsoft does not even allow minors to join their forums as well as post any games that allow minors.

Another problem will be the issue of guns shooting over 400 fps. Florida Airsoft has a set standard of that.

They are very very strict about their rules.

I would strongly recommend that you keep your field as a word of mouth thing or it will become one hell of a liability issue.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm

well then if thats how things are then i understand thank you for explaining your reasoning on this subject
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Well if you took it as disrespectful thats on you cause duh is used derisively to indicate that something just stated is all too obvious or self-evident and if you would have not responded to me how you did in the mesage before and would have left it there i would have no need to respond back at you
Back to top Go down
batista
Private 1st class
batista

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 pm

I've only played there once so I dont have much of a power of opinion, but it seemed to me like the field and the people are good because few know of it. Once everyone finds out it'll become another silo. Thats just what my reasoning tells me. That and the liability thing, I agree with that part too. Sometimes the best things are the ones that are kept under the knowledge of few.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 pm

I think batista is right
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:16 pm

I think spartan Is rite. they will see our pics and wont allow people to play like sum of us since theres sum people like 11-17 like me. And every1 almost has like 420 fps since we all want our bbs to go farther to make it feel like real war.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:44 pm

i understand what your all saying i had just thought about it since floridaairsoft has a large following i thought maybe we should be a part but i understand you guys and your right so forget i said anything
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Again please lets keep this to only word of mouth. We are playing somewhere were we are guest. If you intend to invite someone please let me know before and treat it as if you were literally inviting someone into your home.

Thanks in advance for your adherence.

Ebola What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 pm

batista wrote:
I've only played there once so I dont have much of a power of opinion, but it seemed to me like the field and the people are good because few know of it. Once everyone finds out it'll become another silo. Thats just what my reasoning tells me. That and the liability thing, I agree with that part too. Sometimes the best things are the ones that are kept under the knowledge of few.

It will not be another SILO i guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 am

Silo, US27 and your field are all the same in the aspects of it is not owned by any of the airsoft players. So non one can say who can and cannot play. What happened at 27 can happen at any field we have for the exception for Rage and Hot Shots.

The local security may be okay with it, but in the end, just like everything else, its the Federal Government that has the final say. But as long as you keep it clean thats the best you can do. Show that you are a responsible group and hopefully they turn their heads the other way.

And the other thing everyone can do is sign the petition....I have said it once and I will say it again. We need support in the community. And what I see here is that SFAR is pushing the rest of the community away.

Sign the petition. Bring the sport together like you all claim to be doing.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sflairsoft/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making our field known   making our field known Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making our field known
Page 1 of 1