AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Vote_lcapNew Field in the making S.F.A.C. Voting_barNew Field in the making S.F.A.C. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Vote_lcapNew Field in the making S.F.A.C. Voting_barNew Field in the making S.F.A.C. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

New Field in the making S.F.A.C.

Go down 
+4
Sharpshot112
Ariel
Zulu
NOBODY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Empty
PostSubject: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Just want to let everyone know that I SeaBee and myself have been invited to a private airsoft field that is currently under going work. We will both be there this Saturday helping the person who invited us cut and make trails on about 20 acres of pure jungle. It will be an addition to this forum under S.F.A.C.

This will be by invitation only since it will be a private field. So if your not invited you will not be allowed to play according to the land owner. All our current teams at S.F.A.R. will be allowed to play there, so just hang in there until the place is ready to be introduced to you.

We will continue at S.F.A.R. as our main location and S.F.A.C. will be our backup. It will also be up to you you if you want to play CQB or Jungle warfare. Either way we can always discuss it on the forum and vote what location on what date the players prefer.

If additional help is needed I will ask for volunteers as long as they can keep the location a secret until it's ready to be played on. We will have trails,bunkers, sand bag walls etc.

Regards,
NOBODY

Last edited by NOBODY on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 am

yea i was told of sfar two not the location dont worry but i would very much like to help i even asked roger to pick me up so i could help out if thats alright with you nobody ? and i swear on all that is holy to not say a word of its location to anyone
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 am

Zulu wrote:
yea i was told of sfar two not the location dont worry but i would very much like to help i even asked roger to pick me up so i could help out if thats alright with you nobody ? and i swear on all that is holy to not say a word of its location to anyone

That's fine by me, I will advise Roger. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 am

I also was told by roger and I don't know If he told you or not but I'm down to help out also so just tell him when and the where and we will probualy go togather
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot112
Private 1st class
Sharpshot112

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:31 am

hey can i help out too? ive never met any of you guys but i think it wuld be helpful if i culd help out.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:25 am

Sharpshot112 wrote:
hey can i help out too? ive never met any of you guys but i think it wuld be helpful if i culd help out.

Thanks for your offer, but unfortunelty due to your age we can not accept your help due to liability.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Private 1st class
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Hey NOBody count on me & my teammates to help you guys.. just let me know.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Jackal

can you help this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: S.F.A.R. & S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Just want to let everyone know that I SeaBee and myself have been invited to a private airsoft field that is currently under going work. We will both be there this Saturday helping the person who invited us cut and make trails on about 20 acres of pure jungle. It will be an addition to this forum under S.F.A.C. South Florida Airsoft Command and our current field will stay as S.F.A.R. South Florida Airsoft Reserve. This way we all know what we are talking about as to where we play.

This will be by invitation only since it will be a private field. So if your not invited you will not be allowed to play according to the land owner. All our current teams at S.F.A.R. will be allowed to play there, so just hang in there until the place is ready to be introduced to you.

We will continue at S.F.A.R. as our main location and S.F.A.C. will be our backup. It will also be up to you you if you want to play CQB or Jungle warfare. Either way we can always discuss it on the forum and vote what location on what date the players prefer.

If additional help is needed I will ask for volunteers as long as they can keep the location a secret until it's ready to be played on. We will have trails,bunkers, sand bag walls etc.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot112
Private 1st class
Sharpshot112

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 am

ok thx.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:08 am

Jackal wrote:
Hey NOBody count on me & my teammates to help you guys.. just let me know.

I can take 2 volunteers from your team. PM your number and the other players name.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 pm

when its done i cant wait to see it santa
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:18 pm

May I ask where its located more or less and wat does SFAC stand for?

LMAO its sounds like SFUK lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Field in the making S.F.A.C.   New Field in the making S.F.A.C. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Field in the making S.F.A.C.
Page 1 of 1