AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Weapon help, upgrade. Vote_lcapWeapon help, upgrade. Voting_barWeapon help, upgrade. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Weapon help, upgrade. Vote_lcapWeapon help, upgrade. Voting_barWeapon help, upgrade. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Weapon help, upgrade.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
batista
Private 1st class
batista

Weapon help, upgrade. Empty
PostSubject: Weapon help, upgrade.   Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Guys Ive looked around and aparently Im using a lipo battery on a gun that isnt lipo ready, the CA A15M4 CQB. I dont know much about the internals of the airsoft guns so what would I need to do, who can do it for me and how much would it be? Also, a high torque engine would probably be a good idea as well. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: Weapon help, upgrade.   Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Well i dont know how to fix it. but u can go to pb matrix or some thing. tell them that u need upgraded gears for the lipo battery. then they would upgrade. Anything else i dont know since im only 11
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Weapon help, upgrade.   Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 pm

NegativeHit wrote:
Well i dont know how to fix it. but u can go to pb matrix or some thing. tell them that u need upgraded gears for the lipo battery. then they would upgrade. Anything else i dont know since im only 11

ya justin is right at pbmatrix they will do every thing for you and explain it
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Weapon help, upgrade.   Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

batista wrote:
Guys Ive looked around and aparently Im using a lipo battery on a gun that isnt lipo ready, the CA A15M4 CQB. I dont know much about the internals of the airsoft guns so what would I need to do, who can do it for me and how much would it be? Also, a high torque engine would probably be a good idea as well. Can anyone help?

Don't get a high torque motor, What you need is a high speed motor, high speed gears and bearings for the internals. Stay with your stock spring unless its less than a 120 which i recommend you will get about 360fps and a very high rate of fire. Talk to Leo at PB Matrix and tell him i sent you. here is their number.
305-385-7604.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: Weapon help, upgrade.   Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Nobody is rite. and trust me leo is very helpful. he attended be when i bought my gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon help, upgrade.   Weapon help, upgrade. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon help, upgrade.
Page 1 of 1