AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
squad automatic weapon(saw) Vote_lcapsquad automatic weapon(saw) Voting_barsquad automatic weapon(saw) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
squad automatic weapon(saw) Vote_lcapsquad automatic weapon(saw) Voting_barsquad automatic weapon(saw) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

squad automatic weapon(saw)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

squad automatic weapon(saw) Empty
PostSubject: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 pm

i am planning on purchasing a saw to be the support gunner on my team and i want to see if any one has any suggestions...my max is 300$ thanks
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:31 pm

panziekiller1 wrote:
i am planning on purchasing a saw to be the support gunner on my team and i want to see if any one has any suggestions...my max is 300$ thanks

if your max is 300 you can go to evike.com and get a brand new a&k for 315, then use the 15% coupon code
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:46 pm

OK... something not that large like is there a short barrel version of it?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 pm

yes the m249 para.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

is that also on evike or on another website?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 pm

evike, just type m249 para in the search bar.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:47 am

Not to be a jerk, but SAWs are pretty heavy and from your bio you are 14? Even just lugging a m249 around from position to position is heavy so maybe asking to carry someones would help you make the best choice.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:02 am

true. you should start off with a jg g36e its a light weight lmg and its cheap.The quality is really good on the gun.All you would need is a g36 c mag from ebay.And with the money you save you can get some upgrade and a 9.6v battery.or you could go with the src rpk which is also light weight.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 am

Get $135 more and you could get that new Ares LMG after discounts and that thing is the lightest LMG around.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 am

i would get an rpk but my dad says it makes me look like a terrorist but ive carried a m60 that ways 20 pounds and its ok for me....but there are some m4s that are made to be saws...are they any good??
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:35 am

panziekiller1 wrote:
i would get an rpk but my dad says it makes me look like a terrorist but ive carried a m60 that ways 20 pounds and its ok for me....but there are some m4s that are made to be saws...are they any good??

NO. bastardizing an m4 with crap makes the gun even more garbage than usual.

go for a g36e lmg, accurate, comes with a scope, and in total WITH the drum mag and upgrades itll cost you around 250 without discounts
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 am

i dont really like the g36e...is there anything else?
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:06 pm

get an mp5 or m4
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:42 pm

i have an m4 and i want a saw not an assault riffle
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:58 pm

If you can get a few more bucks and want a custom m60 let me know.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:03 pm

how much exactly are you talking about and do you have any pictures?
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm

$375, completely upgraded. Has custom real ammo can to hold the box mag and extra large battery. Has a monopod that has wheels so you basically can push it around (can adjust in length and swivel). I could take a pic.....if you wanna offer me less I won't even bother.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:09 pm

OK that is a pretty decent price could you take a pic of it? and what are all the upgrades if you can tell me?
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 pm

PM me a cell that you can recieve a pick on.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: squad automatic weapon(saw)   squad automatic weapon(saw) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

squad automatic weapon(saw)
Page 1 of 1