AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Vote_lcapEpic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Voting_barEpic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Vote_lcapEpic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Voting_barEpic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Epic Sandcastles

Go down 
+12
Rogue Echo 1
SoldierXDefcon
xTwiiisteDx
TANK
Goatee
e46hoodrich
Digital Jedi
SFAA, Inc.
Mc_SourMonkey
Jack Rot
spook
SandDragon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Symphony
Private 1st class
Symphony

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Call dibs on his future autobiography. study
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Easter SandCastles in Naples Florida, April 6,7,8,and 9th!!!!2012

I hit the Beach running on Day one with the worst of wind storms but after the front blew through all other days were extremely hot and very sunny.

I only got a bit burned out by pestering Locals who seem to come in waves asking the same ridiculious boring questions.....I should post a sign telling all how long it took!

Later on I went to one of my new art gallerys that are now hosting my other art and we did a photo shoot on the beach for the Store" Mermaids Bite"...I also paid for a Ship in bottle they just sold...after touring the artist street on 5th avenue I went back to Miami... I feeling kind of motivated to still do more art... gonna hit my workshop and bottle a few more ships!

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur88

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur89

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur90

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur92

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur95

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur94
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm

NLN wants a castle!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I Just Got Back from Thanks giving 2011 sandcastle building in Naples but I still had to keep building...I had to hop over to Aventura and later South Beach and I am still on call Duty Decking the halls until Christmas!

If you are on the beach , you may accidentlly find me in which case I will deny everything associated with airsoft and will have to kill you! Twisted Evil
-OH WAIT!...I have a Dungeon built and death will not be swift!

The weather was great all week with a cold front moving in later...I got a lot of sun as well as blessed shade... no vandals showed up so I never had to pull out the RPK!

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Dsc00610

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Dsc00611

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Dsc00613

HOLY CRAP!!! dude i always stay at all the rtiz carltons around fl for the week ends and now i know who make s thos boss sandcastles i always see. Dam dude nice.
Later on at AVENTURA MIAMI

While I was working on the beach I was off line and not fully aware of the bunker building currentlly going on at PB Matrix field though I occationally got a disruptive phone call about it...I was not in the works but your orders are- BUILD , BABY, BUILD!... It will also soon be my Birthday as of December 6th I will turn 37!... what a great present you all built!... or was it so you could all ambush me now that I am getting old!... LOL!

I later got online and saw some fantastic bunker construction and a new airsoft tower....Even if I am missing I expect every player and vollunteer to carry on as a leader.

I wore this helmet on the job and was kicking it Island style!
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Dsc00612
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Easter SandCastles in Naples Florida, April 6,7,8,and 9th!!!!2012

I hit the Beach running on Day one with the worst of wind storms but after the front blew through all other days were extremely hot and very sunny.

I only got a bit burned out by pestering Locals who seem to come in waves asking the same ridiculious boring questions.....I should post a sign telling all how long it took!

Later on I went to one of my new art gallerys that are now hosting my other art and we did a photo shoot on the beach for the Store" Mermaids Bite"...I also paid for a Ship in bottle they just sold...after touring the artist street on 5th avenue I went back to Miami... I feeling kind of motivated to still do more art... gonna hit my workshop and bottle a few more ships!

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur88

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur89

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/15/16/63/43/pictur90.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur92

dude i was there when you made that!! your sandcastlers are aws ome bro . From know on when i go to rit every weekend ima look for ur sandcastles

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur95

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur94
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm

SandDragon has not been attending Airsoft for many many weeks!

While you were all running around on weekends, of May-June- July...SandDragon has been on Active duty Engineering more Epic SandStructures.

Currently Im preparing the Anual July 4th Sandcastle Located in the Hammocks of west kenndal...Its Day 4.

If any one is attending the hammocks of west kendal, get ready to find a huge sandcastle on one of their premier beaches!

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu116
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 pm

SandDragon wrote:
SandDragon has not been attending Airsoft for many many weeks!

While you were all running around on weekends, of May-June- July...SandDragon has been on Active duty Engineering more Epic SandStructures.

Currently Im preparing the Anual July 4th Sandcastle Located in the Hammocks of west kenndal...Its Day 4.

If any one is attending the hammocks of west kendal, get ready to find a huge sandcastle on one of their premier beaches!

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu116
you should make a sandcastle and launch fireworks out of it!
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Great stuff,hopefully you're enjoying your time and hope to see you in action soon.btw good luck
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Some Kick Culo action this July fourth 2012....Though it rained, the storm passed and the Sandcastle was quickly repaired before crowds of people and then illuminated by my special candles.

Some Airsofters also dropped in too!...You know who you are and it was an honor to have you drop in!

Of course you were not just here for me!... the fireworks as well as all the other events made it all the worth coming!

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu117

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu118

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu119

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu120

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu121
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 am

when you come to cali you should make a small scale model sandcastle of san fransico then me and you could reenact godzilla vs king kong!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 am

badass...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu139

Heres some more action on the Beach....4th of July in the Hammocks was a blastLater on I went to Daytona beach and put one up quick next to the fishing piers, then spent a Whole day at ST. Augustine!

I stayed in a fabuloius 5 star vintage hotel next to the old fortress castle!.....This old city is full of cafes and wedding chaples!!

This place reminds me of my recent trip to Puerto Rico!

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu142

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu138

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu135

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu133

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu134

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu136

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu140

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictu141

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:16 pm

I recently found this cool Soundtrack by accident on Itunes on a random search for any sound track having to do with anything related to what I do too!

A bit spiritual in a way... I struggle with my very real art work and often have to deal with the bullshit and trash of people who came to the beach , not being festive or receptive to any cool form of art or entertainment.

A good number of people, beach goers are in fact spoiled and uneducated about the arts and have impulsive child like attention spans thatcan outspan any age limit and cross into plain retarded!

I even had trouble making the video with my existing formats because after my last computer crash and restoration, all my old videos will not work on existing programs or something is missing so it will no longer play... I had to beat around the bush using alternate formats to run a video into Nero Movie maker.

I know I have a sandcastle I built that is crashing into the sea, but I either cann't find it or it is rejected!....I hate this computer!

well this is my effort to see a video made to themed music...maybe it will inspire the music artist as we may have met long ago on south beach at the Sobe sandcastle!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Sand Castle Destruction issue:

So After you build that really grand Sandcastle sculpture, every once in a while you get some burn out person who ups and goes...What would you do if we destroy it?

Depending on the person...you could say a lot of things so this is open to disscussion, I would post a few examples:

To your standard issue redneck....Ahem, Them thar Fighting words!

From the artist to the Arab ....What if I flew into Mecca and blew up that stupid cubical building?!!!!

To the Jew....would you do that to the temple too?...not even Moses would approve!

If this was Airsoft, I would Lite ya up for such dishonor!

To the punk.............................sm@ck!

From Russia with Love!.........(M.A.D.) Its gonna be like old times Comrade!

To the Rude Child......Where are your Parents!...Now beat it!

Reasoning with Child, You wouldn't go to a museum and tear up another artist paintings or burn books....this is art, not toy, do not destroy!

The Hoodlum Gangster......Silentlly call in Security, ,,,,,there is no disscussion or reasoning to a possiblly armed person or gang of persons who would not just knock it over but could permanentlly end your life over the issue and paint the beach in your blood!

Of course this issue is very very open, most jerks just want to pull yer chain and see if they could intimidate artistic people...maybe testing yer balls!.....Unfortunatelly if two roosters really want to prove how big their balls really are, there may be an unreasonablly stupid cock fight in which the sandcastle is destroyed, along with some possiblly serious injuries.....of course i have never heard of anyone getting killed over the defense of a Sandcastle and matters of personal pride!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 am

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur16

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur13

The Thanks Giving weekend SandCastle of 2012 actually withstood wind and rain and no vandalism for about a Whole month!....Upon our arrival for the Christmas special, the old bowns of the fort were still strong enough to even rebuild upon.....as my methods are of addition and not of carving!

Within the end of the day the Whole castle was restored and was completelly studded with a whole sandwood forest and a few electric toy trains ran in a cool winter wonder land.

The weather here in Naples was mostly nice with a few nasty Cold mornings.

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur14

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur15

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur17
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Pictur18

Just completed a Sandcastle for Motorolla at South beach for a Company party....Im again in High season and the next event will be for the Travel Channel.

A sandcastle built on Ocean Drive in the heart of South Beach.... The weather here is perfect and sunny... Tourist crowd the streets and Cafes and everything is seemingly trendy....If you are anywhere else, its probablly freezing there!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 am

just.. too..... awesome....
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:12 am

SandDragon on duty at Miami Beach... heres a neat video that was recently made and you can all see why I have been able to attend airsoft on the weekends...that is the time I am booked for work decorating the beaches for events.

I am currentlly in my high season and my next stop could be in the Bahamas!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

SandDragon wrote:

SandDragon on duty at Miami Beach... heres a neat video that was recently made and you can all see why I have been able to attend airsoft on the weekends...that is the time I am booked for work decorating the beaches for events.

I am currentlly in my high season and my next stop could be in the Bahamas!
Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 52861510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Sandcastles    Epic Sandcastles  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Sandcastles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2