AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Vote_lcapSandDragon's Sandcastles  Voting_barSandDragon's Sandcastles  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon's Sandcastles  Vote_lcapSandDragon's Sandcastles  Voting_barSandDragon's Sandcastles  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon's Sandcastles

Go down 
+7
Mirko
silentghost/rouge 1
Blackreaper
SFAA, Inc.
spook
Randy
SandDragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Empty
PostSubject: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 pm

The Holidays are here and Sand Dragon is On duty at the beach decorating Beach resorts.

November 23rd 2010- Sandcastle build at the Mandorian Oriental Hotel in downtown Miami...It took 9 hours and this is just a warm up!

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00152

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00155

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00154

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00156
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 pm

awesome job!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 am

Here's a link to my website on all my cool sandcastles.

http://www.miamibeachsandcastle.com/index.html

I am only the SandDragon because I am avenging the sandcastles that were destroyed by shooting little kids!

lol! Twisted Evil lol!

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Sand_c10
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 am

now loo. im creative, very creative and make anything out of almost anything but you need to show me how your pullimg off these master pieces. amazing work man
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:52 am

Yeah really is some nice work. That last one is epic. What does that last word say. The Great ..... I cant make it out.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 am

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Yeah really is some nice work. That last one is epic. What does that last word say. The Great ..... I cant make it out.

The Great Es SKATE.....spelled out in freestanding letters- Like HOLLY HOOD.

It was a fundraiser of Rollerbladers and police officers to raise money for medical funding.

Back to top Go down
Blackreaper
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Blackreaper

PostSubject: sand   SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:00 pm

hey dude i run a app company i create apps for companies i can get you work. you have my number
Back to top Go down
http://AirsoftInMotion.com
silentghost/rouge 1
Private 1st class
silentghost/rouge 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:13 pm

hey sandragon did you ever make a sand castle at virginia beach
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Because of your incredible talent with wet sand, glue and vaseline... next time I see you I will award you with the "SandDragon" patch.

SandDragon's Sandcastles  5490141555
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:16 pm

silentghost/rouge 1 wrote:
hey sandragon did you ever make a sand castle at virginia beach

ya ... did the grand opening of Virginia beach!... check out this pic!

SandDragon's Sandcastles  22844810
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Dude, you're a beast
Back to top Go down
silentghost/rouge 1
Private 1st class
silentghost/rouge 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:18 pm

yea cuz i had this presentation at school about how virginia key beach use to be a colored only beach with segregation,but yea they showed the pcture of the sandcastle and i thought it looked like something you would have made
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 am

silentghost/rouge 1 wrote:
yea cuz i had this presentation at school about how Virginia key beach use to be a colored only beach with segregation,but yea they showed the picture of the sandcastle and i thought it looked like something you would have made

Dude If you have seen a Sandcastle off the Coast of Florida, The Florida Keys or even in the Bahamas ,Most Likely it is one of mine!

Competition in this art is actually rare and demands high skill , strength and ...patients!

I Have been Operating this way in my art since 1991 and am constantly developing new designs that will keep my art on the map.

I basically "OWN" Miami Beach in all the Sand Castle events and one of the 2nd world Sandcastlers in the International world who specialize in this type of Sandcastle technique.

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Artlan11

I have In many ways even become an Iconic diplomat public person who is often referred for representing my City of Miami beach for its sandcastles.

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Artlan12
Victor and News Film crew:
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 pm

I just recently built a brand new sand Castle on South beach, Located in Nikki Beach.

This is a Link to the Live streaming Web cam so you can all see the Sandcastle as it currently stands.

This link may also be handy if you also want to see weather conditions on the beach in case you want to do any surfing!

http://webcams.nikkibeach.com/Miami.asp?cam=miami

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00411

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00412

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00414

SandDragon's Sandcastles  Dsc00413

GOD I LOVE MY JOB!
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 pm

i was in nikki beach a few days ago Surprised
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 am

SandDragon's Sandcastles  P1016749

Recentlly built on November 5th, 2011 In Naples Florida....Its my High Season so I will be on Duty at many beaches in this area!

SandDragon's Sandcastles  P1016811

SandDragon's Sandcastles  P1016812

later on at night!

SandDragon's Sandcastles  P1016813
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Very nice SandDragon
Back to top Go down
M4Wolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
M4Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Speechless...Amazing work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randyborges.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Sandcastles    SandDragon's Sandcastles  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon's Sandcastles
Page 1 of 1