AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Vote_lcapExposing guns in public - Page 2 Voting_barExposing guns in public - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Vote_lcapExposing guns in public - Page 2 Voting_barExposing guns in public - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Exposing guns in public

Go down 
+6
gonzalo
SandDragon
Randy
NegativeHit
Ariel
NOBODY
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:31 am

Not all silo people are like that but they do have that history with them but thats dosent mean that everyone thats from over there is a bad player its just the rep that they have but not all.

Also Sand Dragon im sorry you felt that you were treated bad cause thats the last thing we want people to feel like if they were unwanted or unwelcomed but i try to be nice to everyone to help out the mood at SFAR but not everyone is like that but hey i guess you can always shoot them in the games lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm

I know what you mean , I was trying to mingle as a newcomer as I barely know anyone , It was probablly a squad / Clan thing.... maybe.

New enthused people should never be knocked down by veterans.

I wouldn't want to disrespect a guy because he or she is fighting in a bright T- shirt and using a real cheap gun, I have a suspicion that such guys would never honor being hit by the such.

This is supost to be a cool place to rebel and be your self- Too many clones!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Jester wrote:
i find it funny how all your problems are being blamed on the silo guys...i take that personally as im basically being blamed and categorized for the possible actions of a certain team or a member of silo...you didnt like when i said that sfar had cheating problems because of a couple of members so why are you gonna do the same to the silo guys?

Actually I do not really know anyone well and do not know if they are even Silo guys, My apoloyies if it seems to directed all I am saying is a group gave me a bad vibe.

I hate getting singled out and targeted negativelly by any group just because you act and think different, I make my living as an artist so I must always justify stuff and it can get annoying....If they Don't get it they Don't got it and they miss out on having fun with a new guy/ friend!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm

i wasnt talking to you bro
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Jester wrote:

I know but this kind of relates to the insident last sunday when I was trying to mingle with team squads, some unknown people were being dicks!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:

I know but this kind of relates to the insident last sunday when I was trying to mingle with team squads, some unknown people were being dicks!
hey man when ever i go play at sfar we can fight in pink shirts together.
Back to top Go down
Merdok
Private 1st class
Merdok

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 am

Ariel wrote:
Not all silo people are like that but they do have that history with them but thats dosent mean that everyone thats from over there is a bad player its just the rep that they have but not all.

I've been reading many posts on here and I continue to get this anti-silo attitude on this forum. Please stop stereotyping Silo players. I've never played at "SFAR" (not with any of you guys) and I would like to know what makes this forum and its players any better? What is so great about "SFAR"?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Forbidden public views of airsoft weapons!   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 am

Me and a friend are working on a secret airsoft weapon and have been testing it for several days... hopefully it will be unvield soon after perfection but my point is some of these airsoft guys are too hard core and I guess Its getting me too!

I was just imagining a senerio where I was pulled over and the police checked my car to see an AK47, an UZI, and If I actually afforded... a Russian RPG! ....How would I explain this! of course I wouldn't flash any of these things but what I am saying is these things are so well made and realistic that they are dangerious if encountered by a frightened cop!

I am sure the sport is legal but I am always worried about being exposed in public so I can only play this at an airsoft gaming field, All players are obligated to not only enjoy a good turnout of players and play honorablly but be hummbled by the fact that a field has been arranged so that a mini war games could take place where it would be impossible in other places!

This game requires a lot of elements that are not readilly available in most cities and are hardly aforded privatelly.

If I ever get an Airsoft RPG I figure It best to never show it off unless at the proper playing field!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 am

If a cop pulls you over and they ask if you have any weapons....you say YES! And explain to him what and where they are.

Also, all airsoft guns should already be treated like real guns. Meaning, transport them in a case. Its not that hard or expensive to do. I have plenty of Sheriff friends that flat out told me they would shoot with no questions asked if they saw my guns in public. They are not frightened by you, they are just doing their jobs.

You cannot blame them, especially when paramilitary training and firearms are already an issue in South Florida. The second problem is that minors are not allowed to use these things without parents being nearby. I blame not only the parents for being neglectful but also the people running the field. You need to make it mandatory for cases so no on can mistake you for being a "terrorist" as you all call it.
Do you know that para military training is illegal in South Florida? Most states allow "miltia training" We are one of the few states that has deemed it illegal.

In the end the main concern we all have is safety. Safety for yourself and the guy next to you. Play smart, especially given the terrain and area that you are playing in. Yeah some of you are young and invincible...I was too at one point. But accidents happen, but some things can be avoided. Like falling out of a roof of a condemned building or exposing your rifle near a public road. Those can be avoided by being smart and having a bit of common sense.

There are no legal airsoft fields in South Florida except Rage and Hot Shots, you can use your homemade RPG there. I also have another question for you Sandragon, if you are a hardcore mil sim player, why not just spend the proper money on a replica airsoft RPG? The problem like Jester stated with that whole idea is that we do not have the most honorable crowds out there and you have to worry about whether or not they call it. For a big game scenario sure it could work, but for weekend play I think it should be left out for the time being.

Just my thought on this entire subject.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Spartan01Airsoft wrote:
If a cop pulls you over and they ask if you have any weapons....you say YES! And explain to him what and where they are.

Also, all airsoft guns should already be treated like real guns. Meaning, transport them in a case. Its not that hard or expensive to do. I have plenty of Sheriff friends that flat out told me they would shoot with no questions asked if they saw my guns in public. They are not frightened by you, they are just doing their jobs.

You cannot blame them, especially when paramilitary training and firearms are already an issue in South Florida. The second problem is that minors are not allowed to use these things without parents being nearby. I blame not only the parents for being neglectful but also the people running the field. You need to make it mandatory for cases so no on can mistake you for being a "terrorist" as you all call it.
Do you know that para military training is illegal in South Florida? Most states allow "miltia training" We are one of the few states that has deemed it illegal.

In the end the main concern we all have is safety. Safety for yourself and the guy next to you. Play smart, especially given the terrain and area that you are playing in. Yeah some of you are young and invincible...I was too at one point. But accidents happen, but some things can be avoided. Like falling out of a roof of a condemned building or exposing your rifle near a public road. Those can be avoided by being smart and having a bit of common sense.

There are no legal airsoft fields in South Florida except Rage and Hot Shots, you can use your homemade RPG there. I also have another question for you Sandragon, if you are a hardcore mil sim player, why not just spend the proper money on a replica airsoft RPG? The problem like Jester stated with that whole idea is that we do not have the most honorable crowds out there and you have to worry about whether or not they call it. For a big game scenario sure it could work, but for weekend play I think it should be left out for the time being.

Just my thought on this entire subject.

Thanks for all that , It is very helpful to know how to deal with cops, and all the other detailed info.
500 dollars is a lot to blow on a good RPG and I was even planning to get it but some other guy was working on one so I am helping out... the process is so hard it raises questions on the game senerio and possible cheaters, This week I took my pay and got an UZI, I will also get the cheapy toy RPG and experiment on a few games but its range is probablly worst than the cheapest pistol!

I will still most likelly use my airsoft weapons for every cent I paid for.

I am all about having fun and seeing people bent over laughing.- probablly me as well and couldn't help it and blew my own cover!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exposing guns in public   Exposing guns in public - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exposing guns in public
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2