AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
MACHETE TIME!  Vote_lcapMACHETE TIME!  Voting_barMACHETE TIME!  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

MACHETE TIME!

Go down 
+10
MAG
Repo
GizMo
Mc_SourMonkey
EAGLE
spook
DEVIN
Streets
Jester
SandDragon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Any one here want to partake in the biggest cut down of the HO CHI MINH TRAILS?

right now is the perfect time of year to strike as it is the dry season and the saw grass is actually at its weakest...The saw grass is now actually easier to cut!

I would like to encourage any one able and willing to wage war against the grass!

Everyone attending will need to bring there very best Machete or Lawn cutting power tools...

Even if you do not have them and want to attend you can still help if you can go....I am trying to design a speed ball field in one area.

the date is not set because I would like to first see how many enthusiastic volunteers would want to attend and a good vote on what day of the week and time of day... please post your feed back so we can all do a good reaping!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:42 pm

i think you should stop cutting down the trails.....everytime i go out there it seems as if the field is getting less cover every time.

new trails will appear as needed when people walk through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

im in wana build more..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:47 pm

sanddragon i sent u a pm
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

i think you guys should concentrate on clearing the paths of dead grass.....maybe rake them clean or something
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 pm

jesters right. we should clean the trails first before we make new ones but im willing to do both. still need a ride
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 pm

i am in lets make this place like rage like usaid urself sanddragon
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 am

Let me know the date. Im in. and maybe bring some more people. And i suggest clearing the place a bit further in the back. by the 2 new bases. cut only the sawgrass and leave everything else up, that way there are trails and there is cover.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 am

Concerning the field trail system... it is really a hell playing in trail systems that force way too much camping and those who actually run the maze get killed by campers,... then there are campers hunting campers in this maze of trails!

Every time I try to make any search I get killed!

In reality I too would seriously camp and that actually takes a lot of work and can be very boring too!

I want to keep the game fun by widening up current trails in all our hot zones around the bases and areas of action...knock down more saw grass to create a better field of view yet there will always be cover!

maybe possibly design it so that there will be some open fields with islands of cover , the open field will be surrounded by flanking trails along the borders.

Ho Chi Minh trails will always have trails... we are just gonna make it better!
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 am

LET ME KNOW THE DATE AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET SOME POWERFUL GRASS TAMING EQUIPMENT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:08 am

SandDragon wrote:
Concerning the field trail system... it is really a hell playing in trail systems that force way too much camping and those who actually run the maze get killed by campers,... then there are campers hunting campers in this maze of trails!

Every time I try to make any search I get killed!

In reality I too would seriously camp and that actually takes a lot of work and can be very boring too!

I want to keep the game fun by widening up current trails in all our hot zones around the bases and areas of action...knock down more saw grass to create a better field of view yet there will always be cover!

maybe possibly design it so that there will be some open fields with islands of cover , the open field will be surrounded by flanking trails along the borders.

Ho Chi Minh trails will always have trails... we are just gonna make it better!

do what you want man. but i know what the field will turn into if you keep cutting the fields down....
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Too much cover makes it impossible to move up. Too little cover does the same. If you simply look at the maps, in first person shooters, you will see the ones everyone loves have a mix of cover and open lanes to allow for strategic play.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:23 pm

GizMo wrote:
LET ME KNOW THE DATE AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET SOME POWERFUL GRASS TAMING EQUIPMENT

Actually I would like to organize this event on a day when we can all go!

maybe we can even BBQ...this will strictly be a non airsoft event day, I saw some volunteers bring their weapons and were too distracted and distracting to offer any help.

Actually maybe you can organize the day of the deed I am very impressed by the force effort by H.R.O.

I am thinking maybe on a Wednesday or a Thursday next week unless any one wants to propose another day!

Jester is invited to go and help organize... I really would like this field made in a way that a guy could also run in any direction and not be totally stopped by sheer thick vegetation!... I want more action and not create areas so maze like that it becomes a camp fest!...

some trails are in need of widening or the teams can be slowed down!

Also for fun I would like to see if any one would run shit over with an ATV!
Some areas are perfect ATV roads but those areas need to be broken in more!
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

ill help on saturday i just dont have any tools il get their early if nessecary
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:13 pm

i got like 2-3 machetes. i can bring them all incase others dont have one
Back to top Go down
mike
Private 1st class
mike

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 pm

im in let me know time and day
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Jester wrote:
i think you guys should concentrate on clearing the paths of dead grass.....maybe rake them clean or something

I agree with this guy, you keep cutting might aswell play in the open road and save yourself the work.
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:42 pm

EAGLE wrote:
i am in lets make this place like rage like usaid urself sanddragon

Like RAGE affraid Damn you BEAGLE lol!
Back to top Go down
DyeHard
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
DyeHard

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm in let me know when.

P.S I have a 4x4 atv that I could take out there to take out crap and make clear trails out there guys
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:42 pm

DyeHard wrote:
I'm in let me know when.

P.S I have a 4x4 atv that I could take out there to take out crap and make clear trails out there guys

their we go. let me sit on the back with my machete and id cut away as we drive, lmao
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am

im in depending on the day and time. I think we should leave the trails how they are and clear out more in the back where we dont really play so then we can use it
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:52 am

devil wrote:
im in depending on the day and time. I think we should leave the trails how they are and clear out more in the back where we dont really play so then we can use it

looks like this Thursday....see HRO trails post, Why not all assemble and help while they build another base tower!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:33 am

BELIAL wrote:
Jester wrote:

I agree with this guy, you keep cutting might as well play in the open road and save yourself the work.

you have a valid point but what I'm getting at is improving the field of vision, ya see the cover is so great that you might as well lite them up at point blank range!... It will still have some rather intense trail systems.

My experience in one game not so long ago a whole team held back another team, just by covering the only trail to get to them!- TRAIL BLAZING is suicidal and next to near impossible to successfully accomplish!

On this last Halloween I was easily lite up while charging, and of course Devin sent me in as (Expendable) recon ahead of the team and I'm always the first one dead, shots are always up close and now I believe I'm wearing life scars.
I do not like leading the beeline!

This is a camping field and if ya want to fix it this is the only way!

We all might as well play 2-3 hour long camp fests if ya want to disregard fast quick short games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MACHETE TIME!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MACHETE TIME!    MACHETE TIME!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MACHETE TIME!
Page 1 of 1